Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Libertarian 'open border' adherents must love Joe Biden. Endless stream of ILLEGALS.

Libertarian 'open border' adherents must love Joe Biden. Endless stream of ILLEGALS.

BREAKING: Just wrapped up a helicopter ride with Texas DPS at the international bridge in Del Rio, TX. What we saw was absolutely stunning. There are at least 10,000 migrants under the bridge who crossed illegally, and a constant stream of hundreds more crossing over. @foxNews

More footage. Major thank you to Texas DPS. When the FAA grounded our drones, DPS was willing to get us in the air to show ongoing deteriorating situation at the bridge. The situation is in Del Rio is completely out of control.
    @foxNews

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ten thousand?

This must be the guy who counted heads at Hillary's rallies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Ten thousand?

That's the best ya got? Go to his twitter and watch all the footage.

word
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I'm not for open borders. I'm for open legal immigration. Want to come to the US? Show up at the border, get a green card and be on your way. You get nothing free until you become a citizen. This approach works on many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I'm not for open borders. I'm for open legal immigration. Want to come to the US? Show up at the border, get a green card and be on your way. You get nothing free until you become a citizen. This approach works on many levels.
    Well, there you go. It has nothing to do with Biden. His handlers would never do it in a million years. I doubt the old codger could make heads or tails out if it. But the OP says it proves you love the molester.

Go figure.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    BREAKING: Just wrapped up a helicopter ride with Texas DPS at the international bridge in Del Rio, TX. What we saw was absolutely stunning. There are at least 10,000 migrants under the bridge who crossed illegally, and a constant stream of hundreds more crossing over. @foxNews

More footage. Major thank you to Texas DPS. When the FAA grounded our drones, DPS was willing to get us in the air to show ongoing deteriorating situation at the bridge. The situation is in Del Rio is completely out of control.
    @foxNews

My guess is most " libertarians " voted for biden the career politician who managed to get by on the dole without ever having a real job . Inspiring like Obama who most of them probably voted for too.
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-18-2021 at 06:06 PM.
    Do something Danke

I love cookies and unicorns
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I bet unicorns might be tasty with a little BBQ sauce on them.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    My guess is mst " libertarians " voted for biden the career politician who managed to get by on the dole without ever having a real job . Inspiring like Obama who most of them probably voted for too.
    looks like the "refugee" scene in scarface...
    Last edited by jkr; 09-17-2021 at 05:26 PM.
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It's almost as if, were we to have a reasonable visa system, none of these people would be under a bridge in Texas.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I do not want to be stuck behind a Berlin like wall considering who we have in power. Most of the laws to deal with illegals caused citizens to lose some rights. We are now all currently tracked and can't work unless we pass a government database check before being inserted into the new hires database so we can be tracked like cattle.

People rightfully complain about authoritarian polices but when it comes to the border and the wall people suddenly act as if we have a benevolent government in power.
    Last edited by kahless; 09-17-2021 at 06:19 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I do not want to be stuck behind a Berlin like wall considering who we have in power. Most of the laws to deal with illegals caused citizens to lose some of our rights. We are now all currently tracked and can't work unless we pass a government database check before being inserted into the new hires database so we can be tracked like cattle.

People rightfully complain about authoritarian polices but when it comes to the border and the wall people suddenly act as if we have a benevolent government in power.
    Agree.

Also note, they scream and complain "The Bill of Right! The Constitution!", yet believe only U.S. "citizens" have a right to said Natural Rights.

And then they wonder. And advocate more police-state tactics when the previous police-state tactics didn't work. All while funding the Special Interest who lobby Washington for........ wait for it........ police-state "solutions". Which results in Corporate AND Domestic Welfare.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

If you disagree with Phill on anything, you love Biden. Even if you use a different brand of toothpaste than Phill, you love Biden.

That actually makes the results of the last election believable. No wonder the senile old child molesting tool won.

@foxNews

So much freedom in that video I can practically smell it
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I'm fine with open borders as long as the migrants are all kept out of texas
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I'm fine with open borders as long as the migrants are all kept out of texas
    People have been wandering up from Mexico since before Alonso Álvarez de Piñeda in 1519, and Texas still turned out to be Texas. If you want to keep Texas Texas, keep the Californians out.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I bet unicorns might be tasty with a little BBQ sauce on them.
    I hear they have Skittles glands that need to be removed when dressing them.

Trump needs to go national with a statement that he is for allowing any and all of our Southern Neighbors to cross over. He should state that he will help as many as he can and say he is going to set up transport. "Ive changed my mind, Tear down the Wall open borders for All!" Then watch the spin.

"We're Libertarians and our puerile beliefs will save America once we wake everyone up to the smell of freedom."

"We're Libertarians and our puerile beliefs will save America once we wake everyone up to the smell of freedom."

Great. Libertarianism as defined by a CIA plant. Been telling you what it is for thirteen years, and you want the CIA's definition.

Fine. May your chains rest lightly upon you, and may history forget we were "allies".

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Ten thousand?

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again."
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Who could have guessed that Trump's wall wouldn't turn out to be very effective?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Who could have guessed that Trump's wall wouldn't turn out to be very effective?
    I dont even think the border crossing at Del Rio is open. I think they closed it a couple days ago. The border patrol Del Rio sector covers 245 miles and 47 counties of ranch land. Been in operation since before 1924. By 1926 they were paying the officers an extra 25.00 per month for providing own horse and an extra 75.00 per month for providing own vehicle.
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Take whatever stance or spin you want but every last person under that bridge has more constitutional rights than any self-proclaimed "US Citizen" does.

I'm sure voting for DeSantis will surely fix it in 2024. Voting totally matters, as history has shown.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-18-2021 at 06:44 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Lovin' Biden.

Open borders..woo hooo!

Invasion ^
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Invasion ^
    Those are the South Americans. Haitians are the latest influx.

My guess would be that a guy with a giant iron cross tattoo probably is not pro immigration.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    My guess would be that a guy with a giant iron cross tattoo probably is not pro immigration.
    My guess is he was a Jesuit plant. The Vatican is very pro-immigration and works to facilitate it.....outside of Vatican City, of course.

https://www.georgetown.edu/news/pope...ry-iron-cross/

“It is an immense honor that Pope Francis, the first Jesuit pope, will use Georgetown’s iron cross in his Mass at the Basilica next week during his first visit to the United States,” says Rev. G. Ronald Murphy, S.J., a German department professor.

Those are the South Americans. Haitians are the latest influx.

The Haitian narrative is interesting because they got there somehow (why not straight to the coast like Cubans do?) while the Canary Islands are undergoing a consistent earthquake outbreak and potential volcanic eruption. Perhaps it will pass uneventfully but there's concerns over what happens when a large chunk of the Canaries slides off into the Atlantic...
    Last edited by devil21; 09-19-2021 at 01:31 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast