Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not a good week...

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't know what her zinc level was and she might have had some other issue but Ivermectin has to have zinc to work.
    I gave her ivermectin, zinc, lysine, D3, C, and a few others. No effect whatsoever. Obviously it does not work for all people.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bibi called me this morning and while she can barely speak from the pneumonia, she said she was feeling ever so slightly better. Her wheezing is less, which I will take as a good sign.

Doctor still has her at about 50:50 odds and that recovery is going to be very long. That's OK so long as she recovers.

I will keep you all posted and thanks to everyone who sends prayers and good wishes.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I gave her ivermectin, zinc, lysine, D3, C, and a few others. No effect whatsoever. Obviously it does not work for all people.
    My understanding is that zinc must be taken in conjunction with Quercetin for it to get optimal results. Quercetin is OTC.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covi...plus-protocol/

Prayers for you and yours.

Wow, sorry about your wife and your dog.

My mother-in-law died right before this Corona crap, so not sure what I'd do if the hospital said no visitors. Bust in or sneak in.

Hope things turn around for you....
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Bibi called me this morning and while she can barely speak from the pneumonia, she said she was feeling ever so slightly better. Her wheezing is less, which I will take as a good sign.

Doctor still has her at about 50:50 odds and that recovery is going to be very long. That's OK so long as she recovers.

I will keep you all posted and thanks to everyone who sends prayers and good wishes.
    When she is out of the hospital you should look into the NIATONIN protocol.
    It is claimed to help repair the damage the virus does.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    My understanding is that zinc must be taken in conjunction with Quercetin for it to get optimal results. Quercetin is OTC.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covi...plus-protocol/

Prayers for you and yours.
    Quercetin is a zinc ionophore as is Ivermectin and the Quinine derivatives.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

@osan

Brother, I cannot imagine the pain you are going through.

But listen, I'll keep this short and sweet: I just recovered from a nasty case of "breakthrough" COVID that the family caught from a fully vaxxed person.

Wretched stuff that had me in the hospital for four days.

First off, HCQ and Ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies are only effective at the very start of a COVID infection, so those are pretty much off the table.

I used remdisivir combined with steroid anti inflammatory agents and inhaled allbutoral anti inflammatory along with Az antibiotic.

The key to survival is lung function and reducing inflammation. Do you know what her O2 saturation rate is, and is it increasing or decreasing?

There are also any number of inflammation markers that are tested in the blood. I'll have to look at my records to see what they were using to measure mine, but that's not that important: just ask her doctors: "what are her inflammation marker numbers, and are they increasing or decreasing?"

Has she been instructed to lay prone, on her stomach, as much as possible? This is clinically shown to increase lung function, assist in lowering inflammation and help to discharge mucus. It was kind of uncomfortable and a PITA for me but Bibi's not a fat guy, like me. Ask her attending physicians about this.

This one, simple, treatment option, I think, made the difference for me.

If they are not having her do that, make them start, right away.

https://www.pennmedicine.org/updates...during-covid19

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2020...ght-covid-19#1

https://www.healthifyme.com/blog/wha...d-19-patients/
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-25-2021 at 11:46 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

@Swordsmyth

Please post my info above in post #37 to the discord chat...I haven't got my log in info handy

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @Swordsmyth

Please post my info above in post #37 to the discord chat...I haven't got my log in info handy
    Done.
    I don't know how often he checks it.

We miss you there.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Good news: Bibi is out of ICU and in a normal room. She's not out of the woods yet, but is going in the right direction.

Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes.

I will keep you all apprised of how things evolve over the coming week.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is good news Osan . Wish you both the best.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @osan

Brother, I cannot imagine the pain you are going through.
    Bet you can.

But listen, I'll keep this short and sweet: I just recovered from a nasty case of "breakthrough" COVID that the family caught from a fully vaxxed person.
    I hope you all realize that this implies that the "vaccines" do absolutely nothing good and worthy of mention. If they worked, this would not be happening.

First off, HCQ and Ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies are only effective at the very start of a COVID infection, so those are pretty much off the table.
    Anecdotal point: I was treated with monoclonal infusion. I felt no better, but no worse and I was in the treatment window. Yesterday my friend Mike gave me ivermectin capsules. I took one and in about six hours came to feeling almost normal. I have four more to take, which I will be doing shortly.

Note that I took ivermectin very early on, in horse form. I dosed for 200# of body weight just to make sure I had enough. Nothing. I was understandably doubtful yesterday because of this apparent failure of the paste to do its job. I'd been feeling like death was on my shoulder - no energy, no life in me whatsoever. It was very much like my bout of Lyme disease in 1992. I felt ruined. For to six hours after taking the pill, I noticed that I didn't feel like death would be a welcome occurrence. At this moment I remain a little run down feeling, but just ever so slightly. I would call myself better than 90%.

Could this be a coincidence? Surely, but it would a hell of a one IMO.

I used remdisivir combined with steroid anti inflammatory agents and inhaled allbutoral anti inflammatory along with Az antibiotic.
    That is pretty much what they had Bibi on. She had covid pneumonia.

The key to survival is lung function and reducing inflammation. Do you know what her O2 saturation rate is, and is it increasing or decreasing?
    She's around 92-95 now, which is good. I'm at 98-99. She was well below 90 when she entered the ICU. She was dancing at the very edge of life itself.

Unlike places such as New York City, I think God that WV remains a good Christian state. The people here still value life. Her doctor keeps saying "God bless you" to her. That is a very comforting thing to hear as it gives indication of the soul in question. Seeing so much sickness and death, it becomes easy to detach from care. Having a strong moral/spiritual base proves its value in times like these.

Has she been instructed to lay prone, on her stomach, as much as possible? This is clinically shown to increase lung function, assist in lowering inflammation and help to discharge mucus. It was kind of uncomfortable and a PITA for me but Bibi's not a fat guy, like me. Ask her attending physicians about this.
    She's been instructed to get up and walk about as much as she is able. She cannot be on her stomach as she had a radical mastectomy on the right side back in 2011 when she was cut for stage IV breast cancer. Turning over causes excruciating pain.

That aside, she appears well on the mend. Thanks.

Good news: Bibi is out of ICU and in a normal room. She's not out of the woods yet, but is going in the right direction.

Good news!

Thanks for the update.

Anecdotal point: I was treated with monoclonal infusion. I felt no better, but no worse and I was in the treatment window. Yesterday my friend Mike gave me ivermectin capsules. I took one and in about six hours came to feeling almost normal. I have four more to take, which I will be doing shortly.

Note that I took ivermectin very early on, in horse form. I dosed for 200# of body weight just to make sure I had enough. Nothing. I was understandably doubtful yesterday because of this apparent failure of the paste to do its job.
    Hard to say if the monoclonal antibodies finally did their job, or the Ivermectin really helped. Entirely possible it was the combination that did the job.

I would be weary of horse paste. Never know how carefully it was manufactured, or what other ingredients are in it. Then there’s the possibility that it expires or loses potency sitting on a shelf.

Great news, that’s the important part!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Bet you can.

I hope you all realize that this implies that the "vaccines" do absolutely nothing good and worthy of mention. If they worked, this would not be happening.

Note that I took ivermectin very early on, in horse form. I dosed for 200# of body weight just to make sure I had enough. Nothing. I was understandably doubtful yesterday because of this apparent failure of the paste to do its job. I'd been feeling like death was on my shoulder - no energy, no life in me whatsoever. It was very much like my bout of Lyme disease in 1992. I felt ruined. For to six hours after taking the pill, I noticed that I didn't feel like death would be a welcome occurrence. At this moment I remain a little run down feeling, but just ever so slightly. I would call myself better than 90%.

Could this be a coincidence? Surely, but it would a hell of a one IMO.

That is pretty much what they had Bibi on. She had covid pneumonia.

She's around 92-95 now, which is good. I'm at 98-99. She was well below 90 when she entered the ICU. She was dancing at the very edge of life itself.

Unlike places such as New York City, I think God that WV remains a good Christian state. The people here still value life. Her doctor keeps saying "God bless you" to her. That is a very comforting thing to hear as it gives indication of the soul in question. Seeing so much sickness and death, it becomes easy to detach from care. Having a strong moral/spiritual base proves its value in times like these.

She's been instructed to get up and walk about as much as she is able. She cannot be on her stomach as she had a radical mastectomy on the right side back in 2011 when she was cut for stage IV breast cancer. Turning over causes excruciating pain.

Glad to hear you both are improving.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's great news. You folks will remain our prayers.

Glad you are doing better… hang in there osan.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

(((((osan and Bibi)))) Thank God you are both getting better.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Glad things were improving, I hope they still are?
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Glad things were improving, I hope they still are?

Slowly. Very.

Just an update - I am fully recovered and Bibi is slowly coming along, which frustrates her to no end due to strong Type-A personality. The woman doesn't really know how to do little, much less nothing. And so it goes. I'm figuring several more months before she's ready for the world again. If one day you notice I've not been on in six or more months, it may be due to her having murdered me in my sleep. She doesn't "vacation" well at all.

Thanks again for all the good wishes.

Just an update - I am fully recovered and Bibi is slowly coming along, which frustrates her to no end due to strong Type-A personality. The woman doesn't really know how to do little, much less nothing. And so it goes. I'm figuring several more months before she's ready for the world again. If one day you notice I've not been on in six or more months, it may be due to her having murdered me in my sleep. She doesn't "vacation" well at all.

Thanks for the update, osan. Seems there is a ways to go, but the worst is behind. And that is good news indeed.

Thanks for the update and good to know you are doing better.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This is very good news.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Another update, this to keep something of a record for reference for others.

Since yesterday I have been feeling poorly. My gut is sticking out and it feels like I'm filled with concrete.

Thus far, it appears that there are lingering effects that come and go with no discernible pattern. This seems to dovetail with that which others have told me. Everyone I know about my age who has had it have told me that it has taken a full year to feel normal once again. It's only about half a dozen people, but it is nonetheless a distressing pattern, even if not statistically quite sufficient.

All I can say to you folks is take reasonable precautions. Don't live in fear, but don't tempt fate too much, either. For me the symptoms were very mild. Had a scratchy throat for about three days and the rest was nothing, except the fatigue, which was crushing. I felt like I had no life left in me. Now these digestive tract issues and at times I feel like an elephant is sitting on my chest.

A side effect I believe wholly unrelated to the virus per sé has been bronchitis. Prior to age 21, I got the flu every year, often twice, and would be deathly sick for never less than two weeks. In 1979 I became gravely ill with it and was in bed for four weeks. I promised myself I would never again be sick and have not been since then. But before, I would always develop severe bronchitis to the point that when I was a child, strange women would ask if I needed to go to hospital. Everyone told me how terrible I sounded, but I was used to it, so I didn't really notice.

Well, I am in the middle of the first bronchitis I've had since '79 and I cannot say I've missed it in the least. This will be with me for months and then it will suddenly be gone. Can't wait for March to roll around. Until then, life is going to suck noticeably. I will add that I am the world's worst sick person. I resent sickness with a bitterness that manifests nowhere else in my life. I've been like that since childhood and I suppose I will be that way until they put me on the pyre.

So once again, be reasonably careful because this bug appears to manifest a very broad spectrum of symptoms and degrees of illness. Bibi is recovering, but it's SLOW. She still seems to think that she's going back to work before much longer. I don't think so. I'm hoping that before she does, the courts will strike down these vaccine mandates because I have the very uneasy feeling that if she gets jabbed, she will not escape a sticky end a second time. Those for whom the symptoms and degrees are severe end up in hot, deep water. My friend Mike had it with the rest of us and on at least three visits to his house I was half expecting to find his corpse on the couch. He toughed it out and it pissed me off a bit because he really needed to go to a hospital. His choice, of course, but I don't have to like it. Bibi pulled the same stupid and almost paid for it with her life.

I will make occasional entries here for the sake of anyone who'd like a first hand account - a diary of sorts if you will - of an older individual's experiences.

Adios for now.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Keep pluggin' Osan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12