Thread: Can't stop illegals invading and going on welfare for life

Can't stop illegals invading and going on welfare for life

Country will have a population of 500 million within a decade, and 70% of the public on welfare.

Diseases, crimes, all going to explode.

THE UNITED STATES does not have the ability to stop the invasion without using the military to fire at them.

That's about the only thing that would stop them.

And it won't happen.

Plan accordingly.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Illegals" have nothing to do with reducing the population to zero. "Illegals" are the freest on the land, and will want/need to migrate wherever possible in order to escape the genocide.

The documented plan is to reduce greenhouse gases from 50 Billion Tons per year down to ZERO by 2050. How is that possible? "Vaccines", perhaps?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Climate-Change

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

About 70 to 80 percent are more or less on welfare now . Only 6 in 10 Americans work , of those about 2 pay more tax than they recieve . It is a failed welfare state and not sustainable. It will not be corrected until it collapses until then you have to listen to all the people here talk about open borders , blah , blah , blah , talk about the actual things that really were pd into , social security , medicare , blah , blah , blah all the while there will be no improvements. May as well enjoy life , take care of your own. I would stay and chat but I've got grass to cut.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    "Illegals" have nothing to do with reducing the population to zero. "Illegals" are the freest on the land, and will want/need to migrate wherever possible in order to escape the genocide.

The documented plan is to reduce greenhouse gases from 50 Billion Tons per year down to ZERO by 2050. How is that possible? "Vaccines", perhaps?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Climate-Change
    So, you would keep the horde coming. I understand.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    He seems to have a Christian attitude towards people who are running for their lives.

You stormfronters seem to be fond of treating the symptoms, and leaving the disease reverently alone. Who is stirring up $#@! where they live, displacing them? Who is offering them a guaranteed basic income to attract them here? It's the fascism, stupid.

They'd rather stay home and not deal with you, too. Your big, strong, Alpha government makes that impossible in more places around the world than you know exist.

You keep the hoarde coming. You enable this.

1. Everything is white supremacy.

2. Only Mommy Government can fix everything.

3. The only reason Mommy Government doesn't fix everything is we haven't put the right people in charge.

Congratulations, Snowflake. You're "woke".
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-17-2021 at 12:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

How long have I been on this forum and stated my Constitutional and only viable position.

You would stay silent, continue soaking the tax payer, take private property and transfer it to the fed, invoke "papers please", to satisfy the nationalist Globalist Agenda. I fully understand.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    He seems to have a Christian attitude towards people who are running for their lives.

You stormfronters seem to be fond of treating the symptoms, and leaving the disease reverently alone. Who is stirring up $#@! where they live, displacing them? Who is offering them a guaranteed basic income to attract them here? It's the fascism, stupid.

They'd rather stay home and not deal with you, too. Your big, strong, Alpha government makes that impossible in more places around the world than you know exist.

3. The only reason Mommy Government doesn't fix everything is we haven't put the right people in charge.

Damn, dude, I just can't +REP you enough. We need more RP liberty advocates to help spread it around.

Damn, dude, I just can't +REP you enough. We need more RP liberty advocates to help spread it around.

Ditto.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just want to repeat that

1) Until 1927 federal immigration controls were an exclusion list based on keeping prostitutes and Chinese out of the country. If you weren't of an unapproved profession or race, you were free to come in. The only thing that changed since then is that it's now an inclusion list and we just assume everyone is of an unapproved profession or race.

2) I still sincerely doubt anyone who is closed-borders knows any illegal immigrants. Every one I've talked to has no interest in any of the leftist nonsense and a lot of them realize it's exactly what they escaped. If 'conservatives' left the "we're coming to bring ruin on your entire family" narrative and tried reaching out to them and teaching them the finer points of liberty, allowing them to vote would be a tremendous boon.

I mean if you think about it, the main reason cities are all leftist is precisely because 100 years ago it was the leftists who were taking them in and teaching them what was expected of them if they were going to stay. Here we are a century later and nobody on the right has figured out the way to combat that might be, you know, trying.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

How long have I been on this forum and stated my Constitutional and only viable position.

You would stay silent, continue soaking the tax payer, take private property and transfer it to the fed, invoke "papers please", to satisfy the nationalist Globalist Agenda. I fully understand.
    But you would let the hordes come. I understand.

They are coming for the welfare and nanny state. That wasn't the case 120 years ago.
    You're sterotyping of my opinions is ridiculous and bears no resemblance whatsoever to my positions as expressed in this forum.

I guess there's a lot of people who never listen to others and have no respect in life, but I don't want to talk to them on message boards.

And, some of us are capable of maintaining borders for the sake of the people who live in society.

You're not one, fine. Man up and say your position on THIS crisis. Let them come, is what it comes down to, just like PAF.

Man up and say your position on THIS crisis.
    Very well. Remember that you asked.

This government of the multinationals, by the multinationals and for the multinationals is gearing up to lock people down farther, destroy their livelihoods and their health, and insert undisclosed foreign agents into their bodies through graphene nanotubes which give them direct access to the DNA, by force.

Anyone who can look at that and say, "The real crisis here is there are more brown people coming," is a $#@!ing idiot.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-17-2021 at 02:53 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

So make them all legal. Give them a green card. Don't give them any entitlements until citizenship. This isn't a hard problem to fix.

Very well. Remember that you asked.

This government of the multinationals, by the multinationals and for the multinationals is gearing up to lock people down farther, destroy their livelihoods and their health, and insert undisclosed foreign agents into their bodies through graphene nanotubes which give them direct access to the DNA, by force.

Anyone who can look at that and say, "The real crisis here is there are more brown people coming," is a $#@!ing idiot.
    But I didnt say anything about brown people coming.

Are you ok with millions and millions more flooding in at all times? You still haven't said no.
    These people are all set for life. Even if they don't qualify for asylum/refugee status, which brings much more generous payments.
    Our cities and hospitals are disintegrating. Our police departments don't know what to do anymore. Millions are driving, committing offenses,
    being released, and they have free housing, free food, free medical, dental, and education, plus they vote. You're ok with it? Because Covid?
    Because many of them are "brown" ?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    So make them all legal. Give them a green card. Don't give them any entitlements until citizenship. This isn't a hard problem to fix.
    First three sentences are correct.

Last sentence is incorrect.

It was 1000x easier for Trump to get going on building the wall than it would be to take away entitlements from illegals. Might even be impossible.

The left leaves us with little choice, unfortunately.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

MASSIVE Surge Of Illegal Immigration hits Texas Border, Biden BANS Drones From Filming Crisis

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    First three sentences are correct.

Last sentence is incorrect.

It was 1000x easier for Trump to get going on building the wall than it would be to take away entitlements from illegals. Might even be impossible.

The left leaves us with little choice, unfortunately.
    I'm ok with both. Taking entitlements and building a wall. There is no practical way to wall off the whole southern border, but if the government wants to try whatever. We do need to stop the crime of illegal entry into the US, but there is no reason to stop people who want to come live here.

I'm ok with both. Taking entitlements and building a wall. There is no practical way to wall off the whole southern border, but if the government wants to try whatever. We do need to stop the crime of illegal entry into the US, but there is no reason to stop people who want to come live here.

Under what Bill of Rights is somebody automatically guilty, where "papers please" and searches should be conducted like in East Germany. And to differentiate "them from me" I must fall into the same category?

Just say it. All of you: The Bill of Rights [Natural Rights] should be completely abolished, and embrace the Communist Manifesto.

Under what Bill of Rights is somebody automatically guilty, where "papers please" and searches should be conducted like in East Germany. And to differentiate "them from me" I must fall into the same category?

Just say it. All of you: The Bill of Rights [Natural Rights] should be completely abolished, and embrace the Communist Manifesto.
    I have no idea what you are talking about. A green card makes the illegals now legally present in the US. They can legally work and apply for citizenship. This is a good thing. I don't support open borders or any entitlements for illegals. The wall is stupid and impractical, but I'm not opposed in theory.

I have no idea what you are talking about. A green card makes the illegals now legally present in the US. They can legally work and apply for citizenship. This is a good thing. I don't support open borders or any entitlements for illegals. The wall is stupid and impractical, but I'm not opposed in theory.
    I have no idea what you are talking about.

A green card and path to citizenship makes what the gubermint considers "illegal", makes them "legal" under it's guise, so that they become entitled to xyz+more.

My way, private Contract Rights between employer/employee are respected and abided by, and they don't report/pay earnings to the Fed.gov. "Papers please" would only apply if/when a crime is committed, at which point they get their day in court and meet their accuser, as the Bill of Rights precisely outlines.

Are you a commie?
    Last edited by PAF; 09-18-2021 at 01:09 AM.

That's what I'm talkin' about.