Thread: The Proliferation of COVID Variants

The Proliferation of COVID Variants

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bottom line: Leaky vaccines drive rapid evolution of COVID variants.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 09-16-2021 at 03:08 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Just waiting for the SuperMegaDelta variant
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Does anyone even know what a variant is? Coronaviruses are nothing new, and we're completely common before March 2020. Are we even getting something that we wouldn't have normally?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    Does anyone even know what a variant is? Coronaviruses are nothing new, and we're completely common before March 2020. Are we even getting something that we wouldn't have normally?
    The main difference here is that this strain of coronavirus was artificially created in a lab.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Bottom line: Leaky vaccines drive rapid evolution of COVID variants.
    If you throw a poison on something living and there's a small chance of developing a resistance against it, doing it more will increase the chance of that happening. That is evolution, I believe.... Simplified of course.

I will believe the vaccines work against worse effects in most people to some degree, if we want to save people, shouldn't we just vaccinate the weak? (Leave natural immunity to the rest ?)
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Just waiting for the SuperMegaDelta variant

9/15/21
    Dr. Fauci on Potential for 'Monster' COVID Variant to Emerge

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    if we want to save people, shouldn't we just vaccinate the weak? (Leave natural immunity to the rest ?)
    Yeah, but if you did that, you wouldn't be able to take society from the 51 billion tons of greenhouse gases emitted per year today to zero by 2050.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    ...if we want to save people, shouldn't we just vaccinate....
    Regardless of what “we” want, “we” don’t have the authority to “just vaccinate” anyone.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Regardless of what “we” want, “we” don’t have the authority to “just vaccinate” anyone.
    Thank you for correcting that. I agree. But my general point still stands.
    "I am a bird"