Thread: If Biden and Fauci said wear a raincoat so others don't get wet, would you do it? - Peggy Hall

Thumbs up If Biden and Fauci said wear a raincoat so others don't get wet, would you do it? - Peggy Hall

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fauci is an expert on this stuff so if he says we should wear a raincoat so others don't get wet, there's probably a really good reason for saying that.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

If Biden and Fauci said wear a raincoat so others don't get wet, would you do it? - Peggy Hall
    We can make better anti Biden/Fauci than this.

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    Does it matter?

It's already been proven that Fauci lied in front of congress and noone but us gives a damn.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Technically, wearing a raincoat will only increase the risk to others in regards to getting wet. If you wear absorbent clothing the chance for splattering water is lower than if you wear something waterproof...

Just saying. Maybe there's a parallel.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    I think you missed the whole point...we do not have to take orders from them, period.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I was looking for a meme that says.... Everybody needs to wear a condom so those around them won't catch S.T.D.s.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.