Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's the "Operation Warp Speed" for monoclonal antibodies?

Where's the "Operation Warp Speed" for monoclonal antibodies?

"We want people out there, including physicians as well as potential patients, to realize the advantage of this very effective way of treating early infection," Dr. Fauci said. "Clinical trials have demonstrated that early treatment with anti-SARS-CoV-2 monoclonal antibodies can reduce the risk of COVID-19 hospitalization or death by 70 [percent] to 85 percent."
    https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...reatments.html

If you reduce the Covid-19 hospitalizations and death by 70-85% it makes it LESS deadly and a strain on the healthcare system than the common flu!

But, of course there is just not enough monoclonal antibodies in the chain and The Fed. Gov. Biden Admin. needs to RESTRICT it's use.

The states that have been using the monoclonal and keeping their numbers down are red states. The ones with no mask mandates, no business shut downs.

The US government is buying more doses of monoclonal antibody treatments for Covid-19, and the Biden administration is taking over distribution in order to avoid shortages of the key therapeutics.

The moves come as demand for monoclonal antibodies has increased as cases surged due to spread of the Delta variant and low vaccination rates in some areas of the country.

Monoclonal antibodies are lab-engineered immune system proteins that kickstart an immune response against an infection. The US Department of

Health and Human Services says that as of September 10, 2.17 million doses of monoclonal antibodies have been shipped to all sites, and 938,000 doses have been used since December. About 43% of the distributed doses have been used as of September 3.

An HHS spokesperson said seven states have accounted for 70% of orders for the therapy. Those seven states are Florida, Texas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia and Louisiana.

"Given this reality, we must work to ensure our supply of these life-saving therapies remains available for all states and territories, not just some," the HHS spokesperson said.

The distribution, which is similar to a system employed earlier this year, will fall to HHS, which will allocate product to states and territories each week, rather administration sites ordering them directly.
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/15/healt...cts/index.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Government has NO business in healthcare.

- Top Donor Of Gov. Ron DeSantis Is Regeneron Investor. Citadel CEO Ken Griffin has donated $10.75 million to a political committee that supports DeSantis. He also donated $5.75 million in 2018 and $5 million last April.

Citadel’s investment in Regeneron is a tiny fraction of its overall $39 billion in investments, but if the stock price were to go up, Citadel would benefit. DeSantis spokeswoman Christina Pushaw points out that Citadel has far greater investments in Moderna and Pfizer, which manufacture COVID-19 vaccines.

DeSantis announced on Wednesday the opening of another monoclonal antibody treatment center at C.B. Smith Park in Pembroke Pines. Another site is opening on August 21 at Tropical Park in Southwest Miami-Dade. The state plans to have 21 open by next week. The federal government is paying for the monoclonal antibody treatments and patients aren’t being charged for the antibody cocktail.

The Citadel CEO, a billionaire, has donated tens of millions of dollars to other conservative candidates and political committees across the country. He was raised in Florida and is building an oceanfront mansion near Trump’s Palm Beach Mar-a-Lago resort.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-On-The-Record

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Government has NO business in healthcare.

- Top Donor Of Gov. Ron DeSantis Is Regeneron Investor. Citadel CEO Ken Griffin has donated $10.75 million to a political committee that supports DeSantis. He also donated $5.75 million in 2018 and $5 million last April.

Citadel’s investment in Regeneron is a tiny fraction of its overall $39 billion in investments, but if the stock price were to go up, Citadel would benefit. DeSantis spokeswoman Christina Pushaw points out that Citadel has far greater investments in Moderna and Pfizer, which manufacture COVID-19 vaccines.

DeSantis announced on Wednesday the opening of another monoclonal antibody treatment center at C.B. Smith Park in Pembroke Pines. Another site is opening on August 21 at Tropical Park in Southwest Miami-Dade. The state plans to have 21 open by next week. The federal government is paying for the monoclonal antibody treatments and patients aren’t being charged for the antibody cocktail.

The Citadel CEO, a billionaire, has donated tens of millions of dollars to other conservative candidates and political committees across the country. He was raised in Florida and is building an oceanfront mansion near Trump’s Palm Beach Mar-a-Lago resort.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-On-The-Record
    So monoclonals suck?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So monoclonals suck?

So you believe the End the FED should be involved in healthcare?

My personal-private physician and I will determine what is best for me. I don’t want or need Lobbyists or the Fed to feed me crap on the nationalistic healthcare tax payer dime what it thinks is best for me.

Oh, that's right, you're the agorist. The one that believes you should shun politics and if everyone did as well government would go away and you would be free to grow sunflowers in your back yard.

Step the $#@! aside. If you believe that $#@! then get off this site. Go live your life and quit wasting your time here.

Globalists love you. Because even though you believe yourself to be "pure." Every day and everyway you empower them. Your very interaction on this site does.

So schtap with your bull$#@! already.

Next thing you'll be telling us to drive around without an license plate, and expecting it to end in your favor.

Instead of “warp speed”, the Biden Admin will call it “slow boat”...

Biden Admin Limiting Supply Of Monoclonal Antibodies In 7 Southern States
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Oh, look at me I'm an agorist. I didn't buy one thing today I wasn't taxed on. I live my life through the black market. Blargh, blargh, blargh.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, that's right, you're the agorist. The one that believes you should shun politics and if everyone did as well government would go away and you would be free to grow sunflowers in your back yard.

Step the $#@! aside. If you believe that $#@! then get off this site. Go live your life and quit wasting your time here.

Globalists love you. Because even though you believe yourself to be "pure." Every day and everyway you empower them. Your very interaction on this site does.

So schtap with your bull$#@! already.

Next thing you'll be telling us to drive around without an license plate, and expecting it to end in your favor.

Motorcycle Registration:
    $21/year x 9 years = $189

Inspection:
    $20/year x 9 years = $180

Total = $369

If $369 is no biggie, I have a Venmo account you can shoot it right over.

I pick up pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters off the ground when I see them. Goes right in the jar until I have enough to roll and trade. Once I found a wrinkled 5 buck bill in the parking lot over at the wing bar, if you would come, the tab was on me ;-)

‘Merika… they loves them their Fed, even repubs now cause DJT gave his seal of approval.

Oh, look at me I'm an agorist. I didn't buy one thing today I wasn't taxed on. I live my life through the black market. Blargh, blargh, blargh.
    12 bucks a carton for smokes over at the Injun reservation, I figure that’s a few grand saved a year just in taxes. I’m not Indian, but I dig their bikes, it’s my ride of choice. Blows the mirrors off any Hog next to me ;-)

@phill4paul says: I don’t mind paying my taxes

Motorcycle Registration:
    $21/year x 9 years = $189

Inspection:
    $20/year x 9 years = $180

Total = $369

If $369 is no biggie, I have a Venmo account you can shoot it right over.

I pick up pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters off the ground when I see them. Goes right in the jar until I have enough to roll and trade. Once I found a wrinkled 5 buck bill in the parking lot over at the wing bar, if you would come, the tab was on me ;-)

‘Merika… they loves them their Fed, even repubs now cause DJT gave his seal of approval.
    So you...pay $#@! to the gov. Are you arguing you just don't pay as much as others? Not that you DON'T, but your life style choice of riding a mini-bike is somehow revolutionary?

So you...pay $#@! to the gov. Are you arguing you just don't pay as much as others? Not that you DON'T, but your life style choice of riding a mini-bike is somehow revolutionary?
    I pay involuntarily. The Agorist weighs risk versus reward. I’m not poor, I’m not rich, but I do lead a decently happy life.

Had the Injun 130mph up on the NY turnpike near Buffalo… I was out of smokes and wanted to get there fast. My woman took a pic of the speedo just for fun.

Who said anything about mini bikes?

@phill4paul says: I don’t mind paying my taxes
    @PAF says: I'm all cool and am an agorist and everyone else should be too. That's how you end government.

Like a Marxist government is gonna let your agorist ass let your balls fly free in the public square.

Dood, go live among the peoples of the forest. Have fun.

But, stop injecting your bull$#@! among adults.

I pay involuntarily. The Agorist weighs risk versus reward. I’m not poor, I’m not rich, but I do lead a decently happy life.

Had the Injun 130mph up on the NY turnpike near Buffalo… I was out of smokes and wanted to get there fast. My woman took a pic of the speedo just for fun.

Who said anything about mini bikes?
    What property do you own? Acreage? House?

@PAF says: I'm all cool and am an agorist and everyone else should be too. That's how you end government.

Like a Marxist government is gonna let your agorist ass let your balls fly free in the public square.

I always tell folks… never be jealous, you can do the same ;-)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What property do you own? Acreage? House?
    lol you got my number, yank a brew out of the fridge and kick back a few

lol you got my number, yank a brew out of the fridge and kick back a few
    So you are a traveller? Nothing wrong with that. Easy to live under the radar.

But, it seems you want to tell members of this site, with fam, and responsibilities, to live free and easy.

How $#@!ing old are you, do you have fam, are you responsible?

@phill4paul great talking with you, stay cool keep in touch! Reach out to the others it will be fun and worth it

@phill4paul great talking with you, stay cool keep in touch! Reach out to the others it will be fun and worth it
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PAF again

Isn't agorist just a fancy word for doormat?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Oh, that's right, you're the agorist.
    Agorists aren't the only people who believe that providing medical care to the public is outside the purview of the federal government. Anybody who supports this website's mission, or who is anywhere close to aligned with Ron Paul, or for that matter anyone who would have been just a run-of-the-mill conservative up until a couple decades ago, also believes that providing medical care to the public is outside the purview of the federal government.

You telling someone to step aside for supporting the mission of this website so that you can come here and support the very antithesis of everything we stand for is the height of trolling.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Agorists aren't the only people who believe that providing medical care to the public is outside the purview of the federal government. Anybody who supports this website's mission, or who is anywhere close to aligned with Ron Paul, or for that matter anyone who would have been just a run-of-the-mill conservative up until a couple decades ago, also believes that providing medical care to the public is outside the purview of the federal government.

You telling someone to step aside for supporting the mission of this website so that you can come here and support the very antithesis of everything we stand for is the height of trolling.
    If you got the impression that I support government in healthcare from the original post then you are a special kinda stupid.

If you got the impression that I support government in healthcare from the original post then you are a special kinda stupid.
    You must admit that the headline does faintly resemble a call for a few trillion dollars to be thrown at a major multinational pharmaceutical...

And you can't have it because Trump's gone and warp engines are suspected of emitting carbon dioxide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not just the OP, but your responses to PAF, especially post #6.

Yes, that's what you were saying. It's not just an impression made by a stupid reader. If you meant something else, then the fault is yours both for posting the OP and for responding that way to PAF for saying what you actually agreed with. Feel free to take it back.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Seems to me that the contents of the original post talk about government restricting and controlling a product instead of letting the free market function.

The title refers to “warp speed”, which could have varying meanings.

It could mean removing government restrictions so the product can flow faster (as opposed to restricting it).

Or one could assume the title means government should pay for it all as what happened with the vaccines, although advocating government involvement is not in the actual post anywhere.

But, of course there is just not enough monoclonal antibodies in the chain and The Fed. Gov. Biden Admin. needs to RESTRICT it's use.
    I found the post to be about the outrage of government hindering the free market and restricting the flow of a treatment to red states as political punishment. (All caps on RESTRICT was a hint.)

Apparently some see it as a call for more government and an opportunity to criticize DeSantis. And they didn’t seem to notice that Biden is restricting a market.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Apparently some see it as a call for more government and an opportunity to criticize DeSantis.
    The opportunity to criticize DeSantis is legitimate;

1. Pharm complex donates to his campaign. The same investors (Regeneron) who invest in Moderna and Pfizer, and monoclonal.
    2. DeSantis is installing and/or funding government medical facilities, up to 21 so far.
    3. DeSantis is taking Federal Money to purchase monoclonal.

And they didn’t seem to notice that Biden is restricting a market.
    He is "threatening" to restrict monoclonal, so that other states, BLUE and Red, will cry, moan and HOP on the Federally Funded bandwagon. The two-headed single snake.

Edit to say, there is nothing Free Market about any of this, no matter how it is taken, or how you look at it.
    Last edited by PAF; 09-16-2021 at 12:18 PM.

The opportunity to criticize DeSantis is legitimate;

1. Pharm complex donates to his campaign. The same investors (Regeneron) who invest in Moderna and Pfizer, and monoclonal.
    2. DeSantis is installing and/or funding government medical facilities, up to 21 so far.
    3. DeSantis is taking Federal Money to purchase monoclonal.

He is "threatening" to restrict monoclonal, so that other states, BLUE and Red, will cry, moan and HOP on the Federally Funded bandwagon. The two-headed single snake.

Edit to say, there is nothing Free Market about any of this, no matter how it is taken, or how you look at it.
    Yeah, we get it. Biden good (only a threat), DeSantis bad.

Why do you keep reverting to, doesn't like Team Red, must like Team Blue?

Is that your default position? Do you just snap back to that every time you reboot?

How do we give you an infraction for popping off with these insults?

There's only two things required to dislike both DeSantis and Chester the Molester: Eyes and brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I'm sorry, but I'm having trouble finding anything that even resembles "Biden good" in anything @PAF has posted. Could you please be so kind as to point it out for me? Thanks.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast