Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Where's the "Operation Warp Speed" for monoclonal antibodies?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You really have no idea what you are talking about.
    One of us doesn't know what I'm talking about, certainly. There were state hospitals before I was born. Most here were warehouses for the insane, and they were so awful people decided the insane were better off homeless in the street. Literally. Most worldwide were in the USSR, and those were so bad the USSR was toppled, and remains unlamented.

One of the things both were most famous for is medicating people against their will. The thing both were least famous for was offering choices.

More choices. More sources. Good. Instant gratification is good when people are dying. I say the long term price is high. I don't know if you don't believe that or don't care. So we cross that bridge when we come to it.

Unless we burned it behind us.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-20-2021 at 08:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    One of us doesn't know what I'm talking about, certainly. There were state hospitals before I was born. Most here were warehouses for the insane, and they were so awful people decided the insane were better off homeless in the street. Literally. Most worldwide were in the USSR, and those were so bad the USSR was toppled, and remains unlamented.

One of the things both were most famous for is medicating people against their will. The thing both were least famous for was offering choices.

More choices. More sources. Good. Instant gratification is good when people are dying. I say the long term price is high. I don't know if you don't believe that or don't care. So we cross that bridge when we come to it.

Unless we burned it behind us.
    I'm not willing to go along with immediate deaths just to satisfy your sense of outrage over the USSR. And this isn't the USSR. This is the USA and there are state hospitals existing right now, and have been for years. Also Desantis didn't build new state hospitals for the monoclonal antibodies. He set up centers in places like libraries and seniors centers. So...you're even more wrong than I initially thought. I see you didn't bother answer the question of whether your friend died of the vaccine or of the monoclonal antibodies. No matter. I can deduce the answer. Your friend might still be alive if she felt she had a choice other than getting vaccinated. I am happy that people in Florida have that choice.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. But a governor Ron Paul, based on his record as a congressman, would be doing exactly what Governor Desantis is doing and that is taking steps to make sure the people in his state had access to necessary treatment.
    Gee, thanks for your permission.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

The thing state hospitals were and are most famous for is medicating people against their will. The thing state hospitals were and are least famous for is offering choices.

Either we have brains enough to see if the cheese is bait in a trap regardless of how hungry we are, or we gobbles the cheese and takes our chances.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-20-2021 at 09:04 AM.

The thing state hospitals were and are most famous for is medicating people against their will. The thing state hospitals were and are least famous for is offering choices.

Either we have brains enough to see if the cheese is bait in a trap regardless of how hungry we are, or we gobbles the cheese and takes our chances.
    Any time every time .gov is involved, always results in the loss of freedoms.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Gee, thanks for your permission.

You're welcome. From the same Ron Paul.

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=1004228797051268&_rdr

"Praise For Florida's Governor Desantis Who Keeps Delivering The Good News."

Oh no! Dr. "End The Fed" is no longer "End The Fed."

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

We're not even talking about state hospitals. You just made that shyt up.

We're not even talking about state hospitals. You just made that shyt up.
    Well of course I did.

Ron DeSantis On The Record

Data taken from: https://web.archive.org/web/20190505...nameid=D000621

- Top Donor Of Gov. Ron DeSantis Is Regeneron Investor. Citadel CEO Ken Griffin has donated $10.75 million to a political committee that supports DeSantis. He also donated $5.75 million in 2018 and $5 million last April.

Citadel’s investment in Regeneron is a fraction of its overall $39 billion in investments, but if the stock price were to go up, Citadel would benefit. DeSantis spokeswoman Christina Pushaw points out that Citadel has far greater investments in Moderna and Pfizer, which manufacture COVID-19 vaccines.

DeSantis announced on Wednesday the opening of another monoclonal antibody treatment center at C.B. Smith Park in Pembroke Pines. Another site is opening on August 21 at Tropical Park in Southwest Miami-Dade. The state plans to have 21 open by next week. The Federal Government is paying for the monoclonal antibody treatments and patients aren’t being charged for the antibody cocktail.
    The Citadel CEO, a billionaire, has donated tens of millions of dollars to other conservative candidates and political committees across the country. He was raised in Florida and is building an oceanfront mansion near Trump’s Palm Beach Mar-a-Lago resort. https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/08/2...eron-investor/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well of course I did.
    You have know idea how retarded you are sounding now. None of those sites mentioned are "state hospitals." And yes, I already checked. Here is an example of your "state hospital."

Duval County

Jacksonville Public Library

304 North Main Street

Jacksonville, Florida 32202

Hours: 7 days a week; 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

A freaking public library. Not even a hospital. Here's the full list.

https://www.flgov.com/2021/08/21/gov...atee-counties/

There is ONE hospital on the list but it already existed before COVID. So no. There's zero evidence that Desantis has used federal money to build state hospitals for the COVID crisis. You have no freaking idea what you are talking about.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 09-20-2021 at 10:27 AM.

You have know idea how retarded you are sounding now. None of those sites mentioned are "state hospitals." And yes, I already checked. Here is an example of your "state hospital."

Duval County

Jacksonville Public Library

304 North Main Street

Jacksonville, Florida 32202

Hours: 7 days a week; 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

A freaking public library. Not even a hospital. Here's the full list.

https://www.flgov.com/2021/08/21/gov...atee-counties/

There is ONE hospital on the list but it already existed before COVID. So no. There's zero evidence that Desantis has used federal money to build state hospitals for the COVID crisis. You have no freaking idea what you are talking about.
    Facilities, Clinics... whatever.

What the world doesn't need: Lobbyists in government and their attorneys, JMDrake.

Florida Opens Monoclonal Antibody Treatment Center

The state-run facility, at C.B. Smith Park, will be able to treat up to 300 patients per day and will be open from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. seven days a week.

The facility, at West Gate Park in West Palm Beach, will also be able to treat up 300 patients per day and is open from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. seven days a week.

The governor stated that more sites would be open statewide including a location in Miami-Dade County by the end of the week.

The treatment is free.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/08/1...embroke-pines/

What the world doesn't need: Lobbyists in government and their attorneys, JMDrake.
    LOL. Still mad at Ron Paul for praising Ron Desantis? Or are you just going to pretend that didn't happen?

Save your breath.

LOL. Still mad at Ron Paul for praising Ron Desantis? Or are you just going to pretend that didn't happen?
    I have no idea what you're talking about. Could be true, could not be true. One thing that is true, is that I remain principled.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Could be true, could not be true. One thing that is true, is that I remain principled.
    Nope. At this point you're not principled. You're being straight up dishonest. You posted a clip of Ron that you think supports your position and right after that I responded with a video of Ron Paul praising Ron Desantis. And you want to act like you don't know what I am talking about? Sorry, that's just dishonest. I really disappointed in you now. But that's okay. Life goes on.

Save your breath.

LOL. What a coward move by you.

Nope. At this point you're not principled. You're being straight up dishonest. You posted a clip of Ron that you think supports your position and right after that I responded with a video of Ron Paul praising Ron Desantis. And you want to act like you don't know what I am talking about? Sorry, that's just dishonest. I really disappointed in you now. But that's okay. Life goes on.
    I don't spend time watching a lot of videos, and I didn't watch the one that you posted, so there's no dishonesty there.

If you're referring to a video where he praised him for no lockdowns and mask mandates, sure, I'll buy it.

Point to the Post # and I'll give it a look - and I'll just about guarantee ahead of time that Ron Paul did not praise him for opening government-run clinics across the state and using federals dollars to give out medicine "for free".

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At this point you're not principled. You're being straight up dishonest. You posted a clip of Ron that you think supports your position

I don't spend time watching a lot of videos, and I didn't watch the one that you posted, so there's no dishonesty there.

If you're referring to a video where he praised him for no lockdowns and mask mandates, sure, I'll buy it.

Point to the Post # and I'll give it a look - and I'll just about guarantee ahead of time that Ron Paul did not praise him for opening government-run clinics across the state and using federals dollars to give out medicine "for free".

I'm still waitng, Attorney @jmdrake ;-)
    Last edited by PAF; 09-20-2021 at 11:52 AM.

Here is Ron Paul praising Desantis for his stance on monoclonal antibodies.

And Ron Paul attacked the "smoking gun" that you've been using against Desantis. Desantis was attacked by the AP for pushing Regeron when the company that makes Regeron is a major donor. But then Dr. Fauci came out and said the same thing Desantis was saying about monoclonal antibodies. And with Biden having bought up the entire supply of Regeron, Desantis has gone to other companies making the same thing. That undermines the whole "Desantis is just doing this for his donor" argument the AP was deceitfully making.

Now, this has taken a personal twist. My dad, 85 and double vaxxed, is positive for COVID. I'm in Alabama. We have monoclonal antibody clinics. I don't know if they are state funded or federal funded or private funded or what. He got tested for free at the VA (Vietnam veteran). Medicare will probably pay for the treatment. And I don't give a flying fig if you have a problem with that. You're doing absolutely nothing to solve the actual problem we're facing right now. That's not called being principled. It's called being stupid.

Edit: And since this is apparently what you were "waiting for" I'm not going to let you dishonestly weasel out of the truth here. The context of this video by Dr. Paul was Desantis making more monoclonal antibody treatment available. Dr. Paul praised Destantis foresight on this and he pretty much ignored your concerns about state run clinics.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 09-20-2021 at 12:03 PM.

I'm still waitng, Attorney @jmdrake ;-)
    Waiting for what exactly? You're strange.

And Ron Paul attacked the "smoking gun" that you've been using against Desantis. Desantis was attacked by the AP for pushing Regeron when the company that makes Regeron is a major donor. But then Dr. Fauci came out and said the same thing Desantis was saying about monoclonal antibodies. And with Biden having bought up the entire supply of Regeron, Desantis has gone to other companies making the same thing. That undermines the whole "Desantis is just doing this for his donor" argument the AP was deceitfully making.

Edit: And since this is apparently what you were "waiting for" I'm not going to let you dishonestly weasel out of the truth here. The context of this video by Dr. Paul was Desantis making more monoclonal antibody treatment available. Dr. Paul praised Destantis foresight on this and he pretty much ignored your concerns about state run clinics.

Attorney @jmdrake

I saw that video when it was published and just watched it again.

Ron Paul spoke about DeSantis concerning the EFFECTIVENESS of monoclonal, along with other possible treatments. NOWHERE in the entire video did Ron Paul mention, praise or advocate anything related to DeSantis's government facilities and/or federal dollars to provide monoclonal, or any treatment, for free.

Last edited by PAF; 09-20-2021 at 01:03 PM.

Attorney @jmdrake

I saw that video when it was published and just watched it again.

Ron Paul spoke about DeSantis concerning the EFFECTIVENESS of monoclonal. NOWHERE in the entire video did Ron Paul mention, praise or advocate anything related to DeSantis's government facilities and/or federal dollars to provide monoclonal, or any treatment, for free.
    Right moron. And notice that nowhere did he attack the policy either! Ron Paul read the same story that you did and he praised Desantis' recognition of the effectiveness of monoclonal antibodies. If Ron Paul actually thought what Desantis did was SOOOO bad, the way you seem to think it is, why did he pass over the opportunity to criticize Desantis over it?

Edit: At this point I'll let you have the last word that your inflated ego craves so much. You haven't gained anything by your rants. No new converts to agorism. No new people hating Desantis. All you've done is convinced an erstwhile ally that you have a couple of screws loose. Congratulations! Well done!
    Last edited by jmdrake; 09-20-2021 at 01:05 PM.

Right moron. And notice that nowhere did he attack the policy either! Ron Paul read the same story that you did and he praised Desantis' recognition of the effectiveness of monoclonal antibodies. If Ron Paul actually thought what Desantis did was SOOOO bad, the way you seem to think it is, why did he pass over the opportunity to criticize Desantis over it?

He eluded in the video how government interference is wrong. As he does all of the time.

He figures we who advocate liberty already know this by default, not taking into account you attorneys.

Corss-referencing, @jmdrake

Let the On the Record speak for itself. What you do with it is on you, not me.

He eluded in the video how government interference is wrong. As he does all of the time.

He figures we who advocate liberty already know this by default, not taking into account you attorneys.
    He did more than allude to it. He said it outright.

And he did not attack those who pointed out that DeSantis is getting some mighty big bucks, either. One would assume an attorney would have heard of a thing called royalties.

But you know. If your dad's sick as hell, and your enemy is trying to forbid the use of a promising treatment, all his enemies real and contrived are your friends. And anyone who questions an enemy of your enemy, actual or contrived, sounds retarded.

It's natural. And it doesn't lead to rational discussion.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Corss-referencing, @jmdrake

Let the On the Record speak for itself. What you do with it is on you, not me.
    I already let you have the last word a$$hole. Why are you just not being happy with that?

He did more than allude to it. He said it outright.

And he did not attack those who pointed out that DeSantis is getting some mighty big bucks, either. One would assume an attorney would have heard of a thing called royalties.

But you know. If your dad's sick as hell, and your enemy is trying to forbid the use of a promising treatment, all his enemies real and contrived are your friends. And anyone who questions an enemy of your enemy, actual or contrived, sounds retarded.

It's natural. And it doesn't lead to rational discussion.
    ++REP++

Due to work schedule, I am not able to care for my mother 24/7, so she is currently in a nursing home. They shot her up twice with the jab without my knowledge or approval because "in-house rules". I raised hell with the administration but it was after the fact.

All of this is a bad situation. Readily available solutions or not, it is up to each of us as individuals to fight back in our own ways. But I am not going to sit around and cry but but but.

++REP++

Due to work schedule, I am not able to care for my mother 24/7, so she is currently in a nursing home. They shot her up twice with the jab without my knowledge or approval because "in-house rules". I raised hell with the administration but it was after the fact.

All of this is a bad situation. Readily available solutions or not, it is up to each of us as individuals to fight back in our own ways. But I am not going to sit around and cry but but but.
    Sorry to hear that. I finally had to get a jab or be terminated. I chose J&J as it is only one jab and not a mRNA, more of a traditional “vaccine.” Although risks of blood clotting…
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Don't know, don't care. No pharma needle is being inserted into my body based on the coronahoax. The media is pivoting toward pushing it to people who refuse the vaccines, particularly in the south.

Regeneron's CEO is Trump's golf buddy at Mar-A-Lago. No thanks.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Now, this has taken a personal twist. My dad, 85 and double vaxxed, is positive for COVID. I'm in Alabama. We have monoclonal antibody clinics. I don't know if they are state funded or federal funded or private funded or what. He got tested for free at the VA (Vietnam veteran). Medicare will probably pay for the treatment. And I don't give a flying fig if you have a problem with that. You're doing absolutely nothing to solve the actual problem we're facing right now. That's not called being principled. It's called being stupid.

Hope your dad's ok. I'll save any arguments for another time.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Hey Guys!

Y'all are some of my favorite members- can we agree to disagree w/o all the hate?
    There is no spoon.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast