Thread: 20 x Increase of Cancer in Vaccinated Patients

Exclamation 20 x Increase of Cancer in Vaccinated Patients

20 x Increase of Cancer in Vaccinated Patients

https://newtube.app/user/PhilStone/ZQpylrM

20 x Increase of Cancer in Vaccinated Patients Idaho doctor reports a ‘20 times increase’ of cancer in vaccinated patients Post-vaccine, what we are seeing is a drop in your killer T-cells, in your CD8 cells, said Dr. Ryan Cole. On March 18, Dr. Ryan Cole (independentdocsid.com/RyanColeMD), a board-certified pathologist and owner and operator of a diagnostics lab, reported to the public in a video produced by Idaho state government’s Capitol Clarity project, that he is seeing a massive uptick in various autoimmune diseases and cancers in patients who have been vaccinated.

https://philosophers-stone.info/2021...ated-patients/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was lying in bed with the TV on last night and a commercial came on for something. Have you or someone you know been injured from a Hernia........ Call the law firm of xyz....... These commercials are on all the time for all kinds of things. I was thinking it would be nice to have a good one done for the COVID Vaccine. I guess it would have to be surreal dark comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I was lying in bed with the TV on last night and a commercial came on for something. Have you or someone you know been injured from a Hernia........ Call the law firm of xyz....... These commercials are on all the time for all kinds of things. I was thinking it would be nice to have a good one done for the COVID Vaccine. I guess it would have to be surreal dark comedy.
    I suppose if the commercial said, "call the law firm of Neau, Wan, Phuck & Kairs", then it could work. The companies have already been shielded against any and all injury lawsuits.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I suppose if the commercial said, "call the law firm of Neau, Wan, Phuck & Kairs", then it could work. The companies have already been shielded against any and all injury lawsuits.
    Could even have a play on Fuchi and Ass Oh See its.

Interesting vid, thanks for posting.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken