Thread: It just keeps getting more absurd: Mike Lindell And Jim Bakker Team Up For 3-Day Telethon

It just keeps getting more absurd: Mike Lindell And Jim Bakker Team Up For 3-Day Telethon

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/09/m...r-lie-telethon

How long is it going to take for people to realize they were played by clowns like this and the likes of Trump?

One may say the longer the lunatics have control of the party the more powerful the left will become to win future elections. But maybe that is the entire point of it.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You know the one good thing I was looking forward to with the 2020 election outcome is that we could finally stop talking about Trump 24/7

I suppose that was too much to hope for
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    You know the one good thing I was looking forward to with the 2020 election outcome is that we could finally stop talking about Trump 24/7

Me too. But I keep seeing signs 2024. I was hoping by now people would have seen the 2-headed [single] snake, and refrain from the system altogether, which would help End the Fed.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I was hoping by now people would have seen the 2-headed [single] snake, and refrain from the system altogether, which would help End the Fed.
    I remember that hope. It died many years ago.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

I remember that hope. It died many years ago.
    Well, The World Bank, so maybe we got half our wish.

Unfortunately he is not going away. There has been a significant amount of news articles based on comments from various people close to him saying he is definitely going to run again. As far as I can see he is still being treated by the news media and the party as the head of the party. The longer we go without preparing an alternative for 2024 the less likely it becomes feasable.

Trump is essentially cock blocking the rise of alternatives for 2024. Even if he does not run you do not want him to be the decider that coronates a non-ideological replacement.

Then there is this.

Will he or won’t he? Why Trump’s tease over 2024 suits him just fine
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...publican-party
    No one knows if this is true - quite possibly not even Trump himself. But the tease over 2024 suits Trump just fine on multiple levels. It keeps him relevant as the dominant figure in the Republican party. It keeps cash flowing from donors still devoted to his cause. And it flatters an ego that has always craved celebrity and being at the centre of attention.
    Trump’s loss of power now deprives him, his family and his company of legal protections he enjoyed while in the White House. This summer New York prosecutors brought criminal charges against his property company, the Trump Organization and its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, over an alleged tax scheme dating back to 2005.

But this too could provide a reason for Trump to keep alive the prospect of another run for president, based on the hope that the justice department would be reluctant to be seen as carrying out a politically motivated prosecution in an atmosphere of bitter partisanship. Any such move would be sure to provoke howls of Republican outrage.
    No telling what a second term would be like considering someone who is only doing it to stroke his ego and to keep himself out of prison.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

"Well they stole our country," Lindell asserted.
    No, Lindell. The American people are stoopid and believe their corrupt lying politician masters and lame-stream-media. Americans sold our country out.

What? No wives?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Unfortunately he is not going away. There has been a significant amount of news articles based on comments from various people close to him saying he is definitely going to run again. As far as I can see he is still being treated by the news media and the party as the head of the party. The longer we go without preparing an alternative for 2024 the less likely it becomes feasable.

Trump is essentially cock blocking the rise of alternatives for 2024. Even if he does not run you do not want him to be the decider that coronates a non-ideological replacement.

Then there is this.

Will he or won’t he? Why Trump’s tease over 2024 suits him just fine
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...publican-party

No telling what a second term would be like considering someone who is only doing it to stroke his ego and to keep himself out of prison.
    Who in your opinion is electable and should run against Trump in a primary?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Trump Jr is clearly a solid choice
    - Kim Kardashian

DeSantis, he will easily win the primary and win the general. Trump isn't running again, that is crazy talk, he just likes the attention he gets by threatening to. I don't think they can pretend Biden is cognative much longer and the dems have no superhero candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    DeSantis, he will easily win the primary and win the general. Trump isn't running again, that is crazy talk, he just likes the attention he gets by threatening to. I don't think they can pretend Biden is cognative much longer and the dems have no superhero candidates.
    They don't need a superhero candidate. They don't even need voters.

They don't need a superhero candidate. They don't even need voters.
    Pretty much
    - Kim Kardashian

Voting is futile. Unless you like the policies/agendas:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-On-The-Record

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nd-Information

A better solution is to separate but lack of a movement in that direction.....Rand Paul.

We can only hope and speculate on untainted liberty like candidates outside the fake two party paradigm but the reality is the elites control the narrative. The people will believe Trump or Desantis will be different this time. They will say the right things, populate their cabinet with the opposite of their platform and betray you while they are telling you what you want to hear. Rinse and repeat like what has happened over the last 100 years moving the country further to the left in a controlled manner each cycle.

More likely they will give 2024 to the Dems and perhaps that is why we will get Trump again to guarantee another loss.

A better solution is to separate but may as well keep all options open rather than continual surrender the cycle to the elites every 4 years. Even though it maybe futile I will not surrender and be party to it just because the mob likes shiny new things and slogans the scam parties offer so they can feel their pathetic sense of inclusion.

A better solution is to separate but lack of a movement in that direction.....Rand Paul.

We can only hope and speculate on untainted liberty like candidates outside the fake two party paradigm but the reality is the elites control the narrative. The people will believe Trump or Desantis will be different this time. They will say the right things, populate their cabinet with the opposite of their platform and betray you while they are telling you what you want to hear. Rinse and repeat like what has happened over the last 100 years moving the country further to the left in a controlled manner each cycle.

More likely they will give 2024 to the Dems and perhaps that is why we will get Trump again to guarantee another loss.

A better solution is to separate but may as well keep all options open rather than continual surrender the cycle to the elites every 4 years. Even though it maybe futile I will not surrender and be party to it just because the mob likes shiny new things and slogans the scam parties offer so they can feel their pathetic sense of inclusion.
    I don't get the impression that Rand has the appeal to win. I hope I am wrong.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I liked a Desantis/Paul ticket. Unfortunately where I currently am, west coast of Fl near Tampa, Rand Paul is hated like Trump. People hate that he challenges Fauci here. They hate that he speaks up against this madness going on with COVID and the dem party.
    Same with liberals in Southwest Pa. They just hate Rand.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    I liked a Desantis/Paul ticket. Unfortunately where I currently am, west coast of Fl near Tampa, Rand Paul is hated like Trump. People hate that he challenges Fauci here. They hate that he speaks up against this madness going on with COVID and the dem party.
    Fauci at this point has a bigger following than the pope
    - Kim Kardashian

Laugh now, but we will see who's laughing when Q is installed as president and Trump as God Emperor by the end of this week because of the pillow man and the preacher. I have been saying this since last year.

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post

You might want to gloss over this:

Ron DeSantis On The Record

2024 Potential Presidential Candidates List And Information

They are going to push Newsom.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    They are going to push Newsom.
    So basically two members from the same club. Left middle scam, right middle scam. Both taking us to the same place in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Laugh now, but we will see who's laughing when Q is installed as president and Trump as God Emperor by the end of this week because of the pillow man and the preacher. I have been saying this since last year.
    There has been much wailing and gnashing of teeth over when and how the results of the Maricopa County election audit will be released.

The wait is over.

The audit will be released next Friday on the 24th at 1 p.m. in the Senate chambers, declared AZ Senator Kelly Townsend, reported Arizona Conservatives in Action Telegram Channel.

The audit is expected to show massive election fraud and lead to calls for decertifying the 2020 U.S. presidential election and possibly flip control of the U.S. Senate.

More at: https://creativedestructionmedia.com...nate-chambers/

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

There has been much wailing and gnashing of teeth over when and how the results of the Maricopa County election audit will be released.

The wait is over.

The audit will be released next Friday on the 24th at 1 p.m. in the Senate chambers, declared AZ Senator Kelly Townsend, reported Arizona Conservatives in Action Telegram Channel.

The audit is expected to show massive election fraud and lead to calls for decertifying the 2020 U.S. presidential election and possibly flip control of the U.S. Senate.

More at: https://creativedestructionmedia.com...nate-chambers/

You mean in just 2 more weeks?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh boy I'm so excited for the Kraken to be released in just 2 more weeks!
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

You mean in just 2 more weeks?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Oh boy I'm so excited for the Kraken to be released in just 2 more weeks!
    Learn to count.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Learn to count.
    Sorry man, but I think you have gotten way too close to it and it has blinded you to the truth about your boy.