Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flights HALTED - People Are DYING From MEASLES

Flights HALTED - People Are DYING From MEASLES

Inbound flights of Afghan refugees to the United States will remain suspended for at least another week, a White House spokeswoman said Monday, after four cases of measles were discovered among recently arrived Afghans.

The Afghans who were diagnosed with measles “are being housed separately in accordance with public health guidelines, and the CDC has begun full contact tracing,” Jean-Pierre said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/13/afgh...les-cases.html

CDC Lies About, and Media Repeats, Risk of Dying from Measles

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Aren't Americans already vaccinated to protect from measles?

Never let a good crisis... more vaccines, more contact tracing, more bans.

The whole world does not need vaccines, contact tracing and bans - it needs an enema.

Of course, now that the "covid narrative" is breaking down, let's spread it around a little so as not to focus on one subject.

Edit to say, I am not a 100% anti-vax'r. There are some vaccines that have been extensively tested and do work. But I am not stoopid enough to believe that experimental dope should be pumped into my body for "future" analysis just so that MIC can make a buck or trillion.

This is not about keeping people healthy. It is a conditioning, to reduce populations, and take full control of the remaining.
    Last edited by PAF; 09-15-2021 at 11:08 AM.

stop

bringing
    the plague
    into my nation
    u traitors
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    stop

bringing
    the plague
    into my nation
    u traitors

So, you buy into the vax propaganda, a proponent of bans, and support contact tracing?

stop

bringing
    the plague
    into my nation
    u traitors
    Whatever property you own is much smaller than a nation. Feel free to keep them off your property. But whether the rest of us let them on ours is none of your business.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    So, you buy into the vax propaganda, a proponent of bans, and support contact tracing?
    that we arent treating our friendly visitors with the same velvet glove up MY asz...and then they spread sh t all over...and then they all blame ME?
    wasnt there a TYPHUS outbreak in frisco? ythought that was GONE

call it what you want
    we have our own problems to deal with first

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Whatever property you own is much smaller than a nation. Feel free to keep them off your property. But whether the rest of us let them on ours is none of your business.
    And yet they boohoo cry sorrowful tears because the Bill of Rights [Natural Rights] no longer exists. Except they are ones who are destroying it.

but you MAKE it my buisness
    and i assure you this IS my nation

Baptiste said.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Your double-standards are what helped destroy this country. Just sayin'.

Oh really? How did the whole nation become yours?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

Your double-standards are what helped destroy this country. Just sayin'.
    I'm not sure. Does jkr have a double-standard? Or is jkr just a thoroughgoing communist with no other standard intermingled with that one? He certainly doesn't share the philosophy of the man in his avatar.
    Ron Paul

I'm not sure. Does jkr have a double-standard? Or is jkr just a thoroughgoing communist with no other standard intermingled with that one? He certainly doesn't share the philosophy of the man in his avatar.
    I sense: "Freedom for me but not for thee". Which is why this country has no morals... or freedom anymore - police-state tactics are the in-thing.

I sense: "Freedom for me but not for thee". Which is why this country has no morals... or freedom anymore - police-state tactics are the in-thing.
    Yes. I suppose that's true. It is the same essential double standard that underlies all forms of statism. The interests that are served by the state are permitted, via the activities of the state, to perform activities that the laws of the state declare illegal when they are performed by anyone other than the state.
    Ron Paul

Yes. I suppose that's true. It is the same essential double standard that underlies all forms of statism. The interests that are served by the state are permitted, via the activities of the state, to perform activities that the laws of the state declare illegal when they are performed by anyone other than the state.
    Yep. And it ends up coming out of MY pocket. Nationalism, Communism, when combined, leads to full-blown Fascism.

my relatives forged this nation
    they wrote the books you quote
    they bled and died for their posterity
    that's me

now they are vilified and their descendants made war on by faceless grey internet trolls-like you- and feckless nancy boy co ck holsters (the real kind) like the bulk of the republican "party"
    we are denied employment, personhood, autonomy, agency, our own history...anything we have been "paying for" or that my fathers generation on have fought and died for has been a sham-we dont even have a border but there sure are lots of people fighting and dying and sending refugees all over the planet
    and some of those people bring nasty diseases for me to deal with-THANKS!
    ...for NOTHING

telling me this isnt mine is like telling me im not me.

so stick it up yo azz commie

Baptiste said.

actually, it is

Baptiste said.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    that's me

now they are vilified and their descendants made war on by faceless grey internet trolls-like you- and feckless nancy boy co ck holsters (the real kind) like the bulk of the republican "party"
    we are denied employment, personhood, autonomy, agency, our own history...anything we have been "paying for" or that my fathers generation on have fought and died for has been a sham-we dont even have a border but there sure are lots of people fighting and dying and sending refugees all over the planet
    ...for NOTHING

Trump/Romney (D) forums are thataway ------------------>

actually, it is
    I get it. We're all one big collective with no private property.

That's where you're coming from. It's not where I'm coming from.

Please change your avatar.
    Ron Paul

So, how many Americans did the media say were left behind with those four C-130 transports because the Taliban shut down the airport? And how long ago was this?

And yet, flights just got halted. What's more, the CDC seems to be doing contact tracing in Afghanistan.

This may have passed the official fact checkers, but it failed my sniff test.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So, how many Americans did the media say were left behind with those four C-130 transports because the Taliban shut down the airport? And how long ago was this?

And yet, flights just got halted. What's more, the CDC seems to be doing contact tracing in Afghanistan.

This may have passed the official fact checkers, but it failed my sniff test.

The point is, tptb are using it in the newz. It was on all 3 local channels here THIS MORNING, and people I'm certain will buy into the nonsense that people are DYING of measles.

that's me

...for NOTHING

I belong to Group X, and that makes me special. I get to rule over all the rest of you. Now do as I say, slaves!
    Ron Paul

The point is, tptb are using it in the newz.
    Someone seems to be trying to stir you, @Invisible Man and @jkr up and set y'all at each others' throats. I wouldn't let them, if I were you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Trump/Romney (D) forums are thataway ------------------>
    worst
    strawman
    ever

Baptiste said.

I belong to Group X, and that makes me special. I get to rule over all the rest of you. Now do as I say, slaves!
    you got it
    call it what you want
    America has a boarder, deal with it commie

Baptiste said.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Someone seems to be trying to stir you, @Invisible Man and @jkr up and set y'all at each others' throats. I wouldn't let them, if I were you.
    When I first heard it this morning I was thinking wtf? So I looked up the details. Yes, it was 4 people, flights temporarily halted, and the CDC is contact tracing over there. But the newz did not portray it that way. It was yet another method to scare the people here in 'Merika into vaccines, contact tracing and bans.

Truce to @jkr - under the condition that you understand how important it is to embrace Natural Rights which apply to ALL people, not just a group.

You guys better keep an eye on invisible man , he may be planning to do you in with typhus and measles. Remember that most people dying from Typhus are over 60.
    Do something Danke

you got it
    call it what you want
    America has a boarder, deal with it commie
    That "border" signifies Land of the Free, Home of the Brave, that we have and hold The Bill of Rights, Individual Rights. It signifies that we will not emulate other countries where their bureaucrats institute otherwise.

In order to retain our freedoms and liberty, we must live and promote them. Not become the enemy,

If Danno were here he could tell you but if I recall the cause of the typhus outbreaks among the LA county homeless has not been determined.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    If Danno were here he could tell you but if I recall the cause of the typhus outbreaks among the LA county homeless has not been determined.
    It is a local issue, and should be dealt with there. If it grows beyond county/counties, it becomes a state issue.

There's a lot of things that $#@!ed up this country but being anti-immigrant, is not one of them.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast