Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flights HALTED - People Are DYING From MEASLES

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    There's a lot of things that $#@!ed up this country but being anti-immigrant, is not one of them.

If/when you ever find the right woman, you need a good hard spanking.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    There's a lot of things that $#@!ed up this country but being anti-immigrant, is not one of them.
    Ya , one of these dirty immigrants could give Danke something .
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ya , one of these dirty immigrants could give Danke something .
    If he don't want her, send her my way... the dirtier the better

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Someone seems to be trying to stir you, @Invisible Man and @jkr up and set y'all at each others' throats. I wouldn't let them, if I were you.
    Never trust anyone who tells you, in some form or another, that "you and him should fight."
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So, how many Americans did the media say were left behind with those four C-130 transports because the Taliban shut down the airport? And how long ago was this?

And yet, flights just got halted. What's more, the CDC seems to be doing contact tracing in Afghanistan.

This may have passed the official fact checkers, but it failed my sniff test.
    CDC doing contact-tracing in Afghanistan:

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    When I first heard it this morning I was thinking wtf? So I looked up the details. Yes, it was 4 people, flights temporarily halted, and the CDC is contact tracing over there. But the newz did not portray it that way. It was yet another method to scare the people here in 'Merika into vaccines, contact tracing and bans.

Truce to @jkr - under the condition that you understand how important it is to embrace Natural Rights which apply to ALL people, not just a group.
    I think you and @jkr are missing the big picture. People are clinging to the sides of C130s and then falling to their deaths because of "natural rights." They're doing that because we screwed up their country and they were dumb enough to ally themselves with us while we screwed up their country. This goes back before the Taliban to Jimmy Carter funding the mujahadeen and then lying about it in order to draw the Soviet Union into their own Vietnam. And then we have this "extended withdrawal" where there are, supposedly, 100 to 200 Americans still there. Meanwhile we've airlifted out over 100,000 with the vast majority not being Americans? How about we stop breaking countries around the world and creating refugee crises? Is that too much to ask?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12