Thread: Blockbuster! New Study Finds Half Covid Hospitalizations For Asymptomatic Or Mild Illness!

Blockbuster! New Study Finds Half Covid Hospitalizations For Asymptomatic Or Mild Illness!

September 14, 2021

The mainstream publication The Atlantic has written about a blockbuster new study undertaken by Harvard and Tufts Medical Schools along with the VA which found that the most important measure of covid intensity may be misleading: half of the "Covid" patients hospitalized were found to have no symptoms or mild symptoms. The implications - especially as hospitalizations are used to justify ever-more restrictive measures - are enormous. Also today: Fauci says no jab no flight and rebellion within the FDA over booster shots.

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Blockbuster! New Study Finds Half Covid Hospitalizations For Asymptomatic Or Mild Illness!

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I think I got the hang of imbedding rumble and bitchute, I'll be doing that from now on. I wonder why Ron and staff are still using YT?

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I wonder why Ron and staff are still using YT?

Because they want to pop up on search results.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Because they want to pop up on search results.

I wondered about that. I have known people who literally rush to the emergency room with a common cold. I can only imagine how the hypochondriacs react to their fear of COVID with all the hype in the "News."

I also wonder about the reverse placebo effect. I have seen people who looked fine, get a cancer diagnosis and completely deteriorate in a short time.

I saw a show in the early 90s/late 80s where a man who was rail thin and with sores all over got interviewed. He was given a false positive on an HIV test when that meant a 6 month death sentence. He immediately wasted away simply from fear.

If I had covid, I probably wouldn't go to the hospital unless I was so sick that I was too weak to stop my wife and kids from physically carrying me there.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I wondered about that. I have known people who literally rush to the emergency room with a common cold. I can only imagine how the hypochondriacs react to their fear of COVID with all the hype in the "News."

I also wonder about the reverse placebo effect. I have seen people who looked fine, get a cancer diagnosis and completely deteriorate in a short time.

I saw a show in the early 90s/late 80s where a man who was rail thin and with sores all over got interviewed. He was given a false positive on an HIV test when that meant a 6 month death sentence. He immediately wasted away simply from fear.

If I had covid, I probably wouldn't go to the hospital unless I was so sick that I was too weak to stop my wife and kids from physically carrying me there.
    I have an extremely mild cold right now but if it gets any worse I'm gonna have to go to the ER
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I have known people who literally rush to the emergency room with a common cold. I can only imagine how the hypochondriacs react to their fear of COVID with all the hype in the "News."

When newz kept talking about lines around "overwhelmed" hospitals and parking lots were packed, I drove to quite a few hospitals in the PA/Ohio area. No lines, parking lots were half empty, many hospitals furloughed 50% of their employees.

And around here, yes, a lot of people with mild colds and injuries do go the E.R., because they don't want to wait a few days for a doctor appointment. Hypochondriacs would indeed account for a number of those.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I have an extremely mild cold right now but if it gets any worse I'm gonna have to go to the ER
    Well it's hard to make it worse without the ER's help. But you might be able to do it at home. Try this:

Turn the thermostat down to 64°. Put a cookie sheet in the freezer. Strip naked and put a button-down shirt on backwards (leave it unbuttoned). Then remove the cookie sheet from the freezer and lie on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...