Thread: Comirnaty (Pfizer's FDA approved vax) won't be produced until 2023?

Comirnaty (Pfizer's FDA approved vax) won't be produced until 2023?

At least this is what I heard on the Stew Peters Show at the 26:28 mark of the below podcast. Can anyone find documentation on this?

Then it says "approved or tested drugs or vaccines". Well, first of all, the vaccine that is being administered is not approved. As a matter of fact, the approval letter is quite specific. The approved vaccine is for this Comirnaty or whatever it's called, which is not currently in production, and won't be in production until late 2023. The only jab that is available right now is from Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca, J&J which is under an extended EUA. So it is not an approved vaccine - the one that is being used right now. The one that our government is mandating that everybody go get. It's not approved. And so people are being mislead and fooled by the media just like this. Lied to. Meanwhile, this unapproved, EUA horrific shot has led to double the amount of deaths as every other previous vaccine rolled out combined.

https://stewpeters.podbean.com/e/bom...pushfalse-cov/

BOMBSHELL! Nurse Whistleblower Tells ALL (Vaccine Injuries, COVID Lies, Intentional Killing) - LEAKED ZOOM MEETING Catches Top Docs Scheming to LIE to Push False COVID Fear Narrative

Sep 13th, 2021

Nurse whistleblower comes forward and tells ALL about vaccine injuries, COVID lies and the mistreatment of patients in hospitals!
    Dr. Jane Ruby exposes the BIG HOSPITAL SHUTDOWNS! Maternity ward not delivering babies, massive amounts of healthcare workers walking off the job, doctors INTENTIONALLY killing patients!
    Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is stabbing President Trump, RIGHT IN THE BACK, financially supporting establishment GOP pukes that HATE America First!
    Carlos Cortez, Jr. tells his story of COVID SURVIVAL, after his HERO doctor prescribed Ivermectin, saving his life!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ya from what I can tell is most people believe the jabs they're getting now are FDA approved.

From what I can tell though is that there are no differences between the current Pfizer jab and Comirnaty jab. Just a different name
    Last edited by TheTexan; 09-15-2021 at 07:26 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Ya from what I can tell is most people believe the jabs they're getting now are FDA approved.

From what I can tell though is that there are no differences between the current Pfizer jab and Comirnaty jab. Just a different name
    I've heard this as well (that the contents of the EUA version of the vaccine are the same as the contents of the FDA-approved Comirnaty version). However, I've also heard that this is actually a big difference from a legal perspective because Pfizer is not liable for any adverse events of the EUA-version of the vaccine (whereas they would be for the FDA-approved one).

So they get the benefits of the FDA approval (allows for mandates) while not being legally liable. Plus the media will just portray it as "FDA-approved" when propagandizing the public.

One option if you're ever told (e.g. from your employer) that "you need to take the vaccine because now it's FDA-approved" is to say "Comirnaty is the only FDA-approved vaccine and it's not available".

Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    I've heard this as well (that the contents of the EUA version of the vaccine are the same as the contents of the FDA-approved Comirnaty version). However, I've also heard that this is actually a big difference from a legal perspective because Pfizer is not liable for any adverse events of the EUA-version of the vaccine (whereas they would be for the FDA-approved one).

So they get the benefits of the FDA approval (allows for mandates) while not being legally liable. Plus the media will just portray it as "FDA-approved" when propagandizing the public.

One option if you're ever told (e.g. from your employer) that "you need to take the vaccine because now it's FDA-approved" is to say "Comirnaty is the only FDA-approved vaccine and it's not available".
    Good point
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

they said 2023 from the beginning- a three year tour
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Does this mean that Biden's mandate won't actually become official until then too?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Does this mean that Biden's mandate won't actually become official until then too?
    I'm assuming you meant that rhetorically but if not:

Nothing about that mandate should stand up but that doesn't mean it won't.

Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    I'm assuming you meant that rhetorically but if not:

Nothing about that mandate should stand up but that doesn't mean it won't.
    I didn't mean it rhetorically.

The mandate hasn't been issued yet, conspicuously so. There is no mandate, yet, only the promise that one is coming. Biden is waiting for something. Meanwhile, he's enjoying the benefit of people thinking there's a mandate. Maybe this is what he's waiting for.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.