Thread: "Project Shielding" – California Nurse Exposes the CDC

"Project Shielding" – California Nurse Exposes the CDC

Last edited by PAF; 09-15-2021 at 10:25 AM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CDC Project Shielding

Interim Operational Considerations for Implementing the Shielding Approach to Prevent COVID-19 Infections in Humanitarian Settings

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...anitarian.html

It's for your own good!

Now just lie there and take it like a good citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    It's for your own good!

Now just lie there and take it like a good citizen.
    Most will.

It is not that difficult to form a Local Militia. With all of the guns, gun stores, gun shows, in the U.S., talk to folks, see where they stand and there ya go. Maybe have a cookout at a range or farm every once in a while... eat, practice, shoot the sh|t ;-)

Even if you are in the city, drive out to the burbs, hang some 3x5's in the gun stores.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Most will.

It is not that difficult to form a Local Militia. With all of the guns, gun stores, gun shows, in the U.S., talk to folks, see where they stand and there ya go. Maybe have a cookout at a range or farm every once in a while... eat, practice, shoot the sh|t ;-)

Even if you are in the city, drive out to the burbs, hang some 3x5's in the gun stores.
    Have to.... socialize?

Yikes
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Have to.... socialize?

Yikes
    LOL - well, you'd be surprised... around here, half of the girls are "People of Walmart", but let me tell you, more than a few are Josie Outlaw's

Seriously, girls are in militias too, and they definitely know how to shoot.

Most will.

We tend to avoid high profile venues like gun stores and ranges in these parts.

Everyone (well most everyone) has a "range" in the back pasture and tends to meet at the feed store or in church.

Feds and their informants scare the $#@! out of me so I choose to associate with people I've known for years.

For those who choose to meet new people, use caution! Meet their family, go to their job and get to know who you're talking to before sharing much.

Everyone (well most everyone) has a "range" in the back pasture and tends to meet at the feed store or in church.

Feds and their informants scare the $#@! out of me so I choose to associate with people I've known for years.

For those who choose to meet new people, use caution! Meet their family, go to their job and get to know who you're talking to before sharing much.

Good words to heed. I've been around for a long time, know a lot of folks and pretty established, so I take things for granted. But your words ring true.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Updated OP with video.

I got on Freedom Cells just to try to meet new people. Several of them keep coming back to "defense" instead of growing one's own food or learning new skills. I keep advising against jumping blindly into the local "patriot" groups but what do I know? a few of them are pushing me to join them at this "freedom rally" this coming saturday near where I live: https://vcdl.org/events/EventDetails...1548992&group=

Some people are getting organized and are talking about proper training.

I'm going to be 4 counties away looking at a property away from the city.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post

Smart man!

I got on Freedom Cells just to try to meet new people. Several of them keep coming back to "defense" instead of growing one's own food or learning new skills. I keep advising against jumping blindly into the local "patriot" groups but what do I know? a few of them are pushing me to join them at this "freedom rally" this coming saturday near where I live: https://vcdl.org/events/EventDetails...1548992&group=

Some people are getting organized and are talking about proper training.

@cjm , perhaps make a dedicated thread up in the Grass Roots Activist section. A lot of folk are in the surrounding area and may not know about it ;-)

@cjm , perhaps make a dedicated thread up in the Grass Roots Activist section. A lot of folk are in the surrounding area and may not know about it ;-)
    not sure if joking? I can see where folks might want to attend something like this, but I have a hard time "promoting" something I want no part of.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

not sure if joking? I can see where folks might want to attend something like this, but I have a hard time "promoting" something I want no part of.
    Oops, my bad, cjm, I skimmed when I should have read closer, I though you were promoting it but now see that you don't.

Oops, my bad, cjm, I skimmed when I should have read closer, I though you were promoting it but now see that you don't.
    No worries. I don't oppose these sorts of things, I just think that ship has sailed for me. For those attending that have known each other for years, it could be a lot of fun. But as @tod evans noted, it's important to have known someone for years at this stage of things. And as I have whined on other threads, the people I've trusted around here have either died, moved away, or demonstrated that it would at least be questionable to trust them in what might be a life or death situation. So if I'm going to roll the dice with new people, it'll be in the mountains.

H.L. Mencken

No worries. I don't oppose these sorts of things, I just think that ship has sailed for me. For those attending that have known each other for years, it could be a lot of fun. But as @tod evans noted, it's important to have known someone for years at this stage of things. And as I have whined on other threads, the people I've trusted around here have either died, moved away, or demonstrated that it would at least be questionable to trust them in what might be a life or death situation. So if I'm going to roll the dice with new people, it'll be in the mountains.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cjm again."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.