Thread: GoFundMe Cancels Fundraiser For Father Whose Son Died From Experimental COVID-19 Jab

GoFundMe Cancels Fundraiser For Father Whose Son Died From Experimental COVID-19 Jab

Ernest Ramirez’s 16-year old son was in good health and received the experimental Pfizer COVID-19 jab in April 2021.

Tragically, his son passed away several days later from an enlarged heart.

His heart was double the size of a normal heart.

A Texas man was prohibited from collecting donations after his teenage boy was fatally immunized against the deadly disease.

GoFundMe banned Ernest Ramirez for sharing “prohibited conduct” on the crowdfunding platform. His so-called unacceptable behavior was fundraising for his late son, Ernesto Jr., who died from the Pfizer vaccine on April 25.

The father used the page to explain how his only 16 year-old son was in good health, and regularly played baseball since he was 7 years-old. Advertising claimed the vaccine is safe for adolescents, and convinced him to book-in Ernesto Jr. for the jab on April 19. Five days later the teenager died from a dilated heart.

“My son received the vaccine and he died a few days later, and the only explanation that was given to me was an enlarged heart,” Ramirez said according to Life Site News. “I love the hell out of my country but I do not trust my government anymore.”

Many people started donating to the grieving Texan. However, the father became outraged to learn GoFundMe had shut down the page and returned all proceeds back to donors.

“We need to yell, we need to fight, we need to do something–his life was worth much more than what the government or anybody else thinks,” he said according to the publication.

Independent journalist Ivory Hecker shared the tragic story with her social network followers.

“16 year-old Ernesto Ramirez died of an enlarged heart five days after the jab, according to his autopsy which showed his heart was double the normal size,” she said on Twitter. “This story documents a father’s struggle for answers and justice.”

Texans for Vaccine Choice separately invited Ramirez to deliver a guest speech on Aug. 21. The father also spoke at several rallies against mandatory vaccines across the Lone Star State. He is now trying to lobby Washington to be more transparent about vaccine-related deaths.

Another fundraising campaign was launched on the conservative Life Funder platform, which had already attracted more than $4,080 at the time of publication.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website claims COVID-19 vaccines are effective and safe. However, some serious adverse effects have been reported, even in young people.

Full article:

https://newzworldtoday.com/gofundme-...-covid-19-jab/
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eventually we need to get off all their platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    this
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

Separate.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

demons
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Has gofundme gone on the record saying specifically what this guy did that violated their rules?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Has gofundme gone on the record saying specifically what this guy did that violated their rules?
    Naturally not. Do you really think it takes more than this?

The father used the page to explain how his only 16 year-old son was in good health, and regularly played baseball since he was 7 years-old. Advertising claimed the vaccine is safe for adolescents, and convinced him to book-in Ernesto Jr. for the jab on April 19. Five days later the teenager died from a dilated heart.

“My son received the vaccine and he died a few days later, and the only explanation that was given to me was an enlarged heart,” Ramirez said
    Haven't you heard the news? Truth is treason.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-15-2021 at 09:06 AM.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

Everything mainstream media, whether tv or internet, is run by the group coordinating this psyop. They wouldn't have kicked it off unless and until they had everything in place and controlled from the top in order to maintain the narrative.

"This is our shot!" (heh...kinda puts a different spin on that vaccine slogan now doesn't it?)
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But GoFundMe has no issues accepting funding from Antifa.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    this
    tech platforms, banking platforms, law platforms... all of them.
    "If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    law platforms
    I like where you're going with this.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

It surprises me how non-obvious it is that we on private forums had literally every problem facing social media pretty well solved prior to any of them coming into being.

If someone would update PhPBB or vBulletin so that you can just copypaste a simple $#@!ing image or video we could take it all back.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.