Thread: Joint Chief, woke Dumass Milley, conspired with China. Treason.

Joint Chief, woke Dumass Milley, conspired with China. Treason.

Milley and Woodward should have to appear before Congress...NOW.

Joint Chiefs Chairman Army Gen. Mark Milley single-handedly took top-secret action to preempt then-President Donald Trump from ordering a military strike or launching nuclear weapons, according to a new book.

According to Peril by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa, Milley was worried that after the January 6 Capitol breach, Trump could “go rogue” and called a secret meeting on January 8 with senior military leaders.

During that meeting, Milley instructed senior military officials in charge of the National Military Command Center to not take orders from anyone unless he was involved, according to a write-up of the book by CNN.

“No matter what you are told, you do the procedure. You do the process. And I’m part of that procedure,” Milley told them.

“Milley considered it an oath,” Woodward and Costa wrote.

The book also revealed that Milley had two back-channel phone calls with China’s top general to reassure him that the U.S. would not attack, even promising to give him a heads up if it did.

According to a write-up by the Washington Post, Milley — four days before the 2020 presidential election — assured his Chinese counterpart, Gen. Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army, that the U.S. would not strike.

US Army Chief of Staff General Mark Milley (L) introduces members of his staff to China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) General Li Zuocheng (R) during a welcome ceremony at the Bayi Building in Beijing on August 16, 2016. MARK SCHIEFELBEIN/AFP via Getty Images

The book said Milley’s first call was prompted by intelligence that suggested the Chinese believed the U.S. was preparing to attack.

“General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay,” Milley allegedly said. “We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.”

Milley even pledged to alert Li in the event of a U.S. attack.

“General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise,” he said, according to the book.

In his second call on January 8, 2021, Milley promised Li, “We are 100 percent steady. Everything’s fine. But democracy can be sloppy sometimes.” Milley did not tell Trump about the call, according to the book.

Also according to the book, Milley told House Speaker Nancy Pelosi “I agree with you on everything,” after the speaker called him and pressed him to secure the country’s nuclear weapons and called Trump “crazy.”

Woodward and Costa write that after the call with Pelosi, Milley “decided he had to act” and told the military service chiefs and then-CIA director to watch everything “all the time.”

They wrote, “Milley was overseeing the mobilization of America’s national security state without the knowledge of the American people or the rest of the world.”

“Some might contend that Milley had overstepped his authority and taken extraordinary power for himself,” they wrote, but said the chairman believed his actions were “a good faith precaution to ensure there was no historic rupture in the international order, no accidental war with China or others, and no use of nuclear weapons” as Milley “felt no absolute certainty that the military could control or trust Trump.”

Milley also allegedly discovered Trump had signed a military order to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan by January 15, 2021, and considered it an “end run” around the president’s military advisers.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-capitol-riot/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Treasonous bastard! He maes Benedict Arnold look like a good guy.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

#NOTtreason?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1437936426591604738

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1437936426591604738
    Milley is as blatantly and obviously not fit for his job as Fauci is. Will Milley get a promotion?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The only reason this is coming out now is literally nothing will happen to him. He is being further lionized by the loony toons democrats, Rachel Maddow types, Nancy Pelosi. Curious why Nancy would call Milley instead of the civilian leadership aka Sec Def.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

He could probably be court martialed and found guilty. But in the overall context of what was going on in the country at the time he probably did the right thing for the country at personal risk, just like Snowden did. Trump was acting unhinged and there was very little to stop him from doing something stupid.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    He could probably be court martialed and found guilty. But in the overall context of what was going on in the country at the time he probably did the right thing for the country at personal risk, just like Snowden did. Trump was acting unhinged and there was very little to stop him from doing something stupid.
    So who is protecting us from Biden’s insanity?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    the same TDS.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Lol, ya ok.. what if China attacked us first?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Somebody is. They don't let him answer questions and cut his live feed all the time. I have no idea who is actually running the show as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Lol, ya ok.. what if China attacked us first?
    and lose the ability to sell crap to Walmart? Not likely.

Trump was acting unhinged and there was very little to stop him from doing something stupid.
    So their logic goes... Trump felt he was cheated out of the election...

therefore, they thought he was going to attack China?

Tell me now, who is it exactly, that is unhinged?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The more disturbing part of this that Rand does need to look into is how complicit are others in govt that this could be released with no fear of punishment .
    Do something Danke

Somebody is. They don't let him answer questions and cut his live feed all the time. I have no idea who is actually running the show as of now.
    The same people who were running the show during the "Administrations" of the last three mental midgets.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-15-2021 at 08:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The more disturbing part of this that Rand does need to look into is how complicit are others in govt that this could be released with no fear of punishment .
    Yup. Hopefully Rand realizes that the country is lost and returns to KY to make KY great again. If that's the case I will however miss watching Rand torment Fauci
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Milley is as blatantly and obviously not fit for his job as Fauci is. Will Milley get a promotion?
    The Woodard/Costa book says that Secretary of State Blinken and Secretary of State Austin advised Biden to extend the withdrawal date, but he declined to do so. Under such circumstances it's extremely doubtful that anyone could have handled the withdrawal any better.

The only promotion Milley could theoretically get would be to 5-star status (General of the Army), a rank that hasn't been conferred since 1950 and that has to be approved by the Senate, which ain't gonna happen.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

No need to extend afghan withdrawal . You just get all non essential personel and equipment , civilians out first . You dont wait to the week of . By the time a military officer becomes a major he should be a highly competent manager . What transpired is unacceptable .
    Do something Danke

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

I watched a few interviews on CNN today. It's funny how Milley's defenders claim on one hand how they were afraid Trump would launch us into a war. Then a couple words later they claim that trump was dangerous in wanting to withdraw troops from Afghanistan, was too friendly with dictators, and wouldn't go to battle to protect allies.