Thread: From ‘Two Weeks to Slow the Spread’: The Australian Quarantine Camps (New York Times)

From ‘Two Weeks to Slow the Spread’: The Australian Quarantine Camps (New York Times)

Beta test Australia. Of course the DHS, military, and police who helped round us up will be in there. Following orders will not save you. Hitler killed the Brownshirts last, you always do. Study the Cambodian Killing Fields. It won’t just be the “unvaxxed.” It will be anyone inconvenient, anyone with leadership abilities of any kind, either on left or right. Once you’ve got everyone you want inside, just stop delivering the food. Easy. Great Reset Mission Accomplished.

The excuse for round-ups will be massive numbers of people dropping dead in the coming year from the spike protein injections. But it will be blamed on a variant and the “unvaccinated.” Stop all mandates, start detoxing from your jab. The answer is to put this nonsense to a screeching halt right now. Oh right. Conspiracy theory! It’s ok. Just get on the train. Trust the people who told you Ivermectin is only for horses, and Jeffrey Epstein killed himself.

From ‘Two Weeks to Slow the Spread’: The Australian Quarantine Camps (New York Times)

Lunch time, for now

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 09-14-2021 at 03:34 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree with your assessment. My hope is that the 10-15% that won’t do it no matter what are enough to turn this back. History has shown that small numbers can do it.

Decentralization is the key. Don’t give them a head to lop off. The war began a long time ago. It’s going hot. Your best bet is to find humans around you and start talking. You can feel them out in a minute.

These types of forums will be shut down soon when dying time is here. They will claim that they are spreading misinformation about the Whatever Variant. It’s like watching a tsunami building and knowing high ground is too far away to get out of danger.

I use to be angry towards my fellow man for not loving liberty like me. Now the anger is gone and I weep for the future generations that are facing real slavery if we fail this experiment. Liberty or death has never rang more true than now. I don’t want to live in the world that they are determined to create. I want people to be truly free. I will probably never see it, but damn it if I can give up on it. It’s that beautiful to me.

Remember how the left was so giddy over gun control in Australia?