Thread: Arkansas Sheriff — We Will Not Enforce Any Of This Crap…

Arkansas Sheriff — We Will Not Enforce Any Of This Crap…

“The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    GUD!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

So much vitriol on this subject

And yet so little of that is directed to Fauci or China for creating the virus

Sad
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

Seeing many like this..

Our County Sheriff is the "Don't be Sheep" kind of Sheriff.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    So much vitriol on this subject

And yet so little of that is directed to Fauci or China for creating the virus

Sad
    Or the R man who funded them and created OWS.

Sad, indeed. 2024.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Or the R man who funded them and created OWS.

Sad, indeed. 2024.
    Obama?

Sad!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

This sheriff's office may not enforce the rules, but will they prevent other kops from coming in and enforcing them?

My bet is no.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    This sheriff's office may not enforce the rules, but will they prevent other kops from coming in and enforcing them?

My bet is no.
    More likely the enforcement will be done through compliant large companies & essential services
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, of course not - where's the profit in that. Now if you were to throw a little civil asset forfeiture into the mix ...

I know, I know, I know ... don't give them any ideas
    Here at RPF, we don't promote every conspiracy theory - merely the ones we've been made aware of. If there's anything that Ron Paul followers know, it's that bad things don't just happen; bad things require dark and insidious forces acting in concert and in secret to make them happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Well, of course not - where's the profit in that. Now if you were to throw a little civil asset forfeiture into the mix ...

I know, I know, I know ... don't give them any ideas
    I can think of a number of civil assets that need forfeiting
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    More likely the enforcement will be done through compliant large companies & essential services
    I'm not generally fond of Unions,,, But they have been stepping up..

Good for them.. Resist this $hit.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom