Thread: Afghanistan question

Afghanistan question

From an email;
    Has anyone ever seen any of the 6000-7,000 Americans that were rescued? Or any of them reuniting with family or being interviewed?

September 7, 2021

Just a short note of something rather insignificant in the grand scheme of things….

We are told by the powers that be – that approximately 6,000 to 7,000 American citizens were rescued by daring efforts of the U.S. State Department and U.S. military in evacuations from Kabul airport. Okay, fair enough… that’s a good outcome. Happy to hear it; we can debate the other 116,000 at a later time.

However, it seems a little odd now that there’s no videos of the survivors of the Afghan crisis arriving at airports. No crowds or families greeting the extracted American residents; no human interest stories and local broadcasted news coverage of relieved Americans, husbands, wives, daughters or sons arriving back in their hometown…. nothing.

Six to seven thousand Americans saved from the clutches of the Taliban, and not a single story of those Americans arriving home to the waiting arms of their loving family. ??????

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They probably had to sign a non-disclosure form before being allowed on a plane. But, seriously, that is kinda hinky.

The ministry of truth has spoken… now move along.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I've seen pics and vid of them in airports. I suspect a lot of them are dual citizens.