Thread: Marketing COVID: "If You Don’t Get Vaccinated, You Know You’re Going To Die"

Marketing COVID: "If You Don’t Get Vaccinated, You Know You’re Going To Die"

Follow the science fear. The science fear is settled.

Doctor Wants To Be ‘Scary To The Public’ And Inflate COVID Numbers, ‘If You Don’t Get Vaccinated, You Know You’re Going To Die’
    https://nationalfile.com/doctor-want...-going-to-die/
    Tom Pappert (10 September 2021)

National File has obtained a recording of a Zoom video conference call between physicians and a marketing director at Novant Heath New Hanover Regional Medical Center, a group of 20 hospitals, clinics, and offices that treat patients in North Carolina and South Carolina.

In the recording, Mary Rudyk, MD tells Director of Marketing Carolyn Fisher and another hospital employee that she wants the hospitals to become more “scary to the public” by inflating the number of COVID-19 patients, and by using messaging that falsely tells individuals “If you don’t get vaccinated, you know you’re going to die.”

In the clip, Fisher seems confused by questions raised by Rudyk regarding how COVID-19 patients are counted. After Fisher explains this process, Rudyk asserts that the hospitals should become “scary” in their messaging about COVID-19, inflate their total number of COVID-19 patients by counting those who have recovered, and suggest that people will die without taking one of the controversial COVID-19 vaccines.

The video was obtained from an internal source at Novant Health, and was recorded earlier this week. The clip features three speakers: Rudyk, Fisher, and Shelbourn Stevens, president of who promises to speak with MacDonald about inflating the count of COVID-19 patients “offline.”

After the first speaker seems to answer a question about how COVID-19 patient counts are determined and shared with the public, MacDonald responds, “I guess my feeling at this point in time is, maybe we need to be completely a little bit more scary to the public.” She then introduces her idea to inflate the total number of COVID-19 patients by counting patients who recovered. “There are many people still hospitalized that we’re considering post-COVID, but they’re not counted in those numbers,” Rudyk explains, “So how do we include those post-COVID people in the numbers of the patients we have in the hospital?”

At this point Fisher, apparently confused, asks Rudyk to clarify if she is suggesting the hospital release the total number of patients treated at the hospital “since the beginning of COVID,” which Rudyk says is an even better idea.

“That’s better still, and that’s something that I can take to someone else, but I think those are important numbers. The patients that are still in the hospital, that are off the COVID floor, but still are occupying the hospital for a variety of reasons,” said Rudyk, before a male doctor interrupted to inform her that those patients are considered “recovered.”

Still she persists: “I think that that needs to be highlighted as well, because once you’re off isolation you drop from the COVID numbers, that’s exactly right.” The male doctor agreed, “Carolyn, we can talk offline about how we run that up to marketing,” before being cut off by Rudyk.

“So I just want to say we have to be more blunt, we have to be more forceful, we have to see something coming out: ‘If you don’t get vaccinated, you know you’re going to die,'” Rudyk said, laughing. “I mean let’s just be really blunt with these people.”

Since the video surfaced on social media, the hospital has released a statement claiming that the “team members involved” in the meeting are stressed and frustrated that more people are not taking one of the controversial vaccines. However, the hospital clarified that Rudyk’s suggestion was not taken: “The data we have been sharing does not include patients who remain hospitalized for COVID-19 complications even though they are no longer COVID positive.” However, the hospital then suggests it may start inflating its count, as Rudyk suggested, “it does not provide a complete picture,” the hospital noted.

https://twitter.com/NationalFile/sta...67864815509533
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Got a cough this morning.

That's it fellas, I'm done for.

Gonna die.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

That's it fellas, I'm done for.

Gonna die.
    I've already died several times. It's not as bad as they make it out to be.

They are liars. The reality of vaccinated people getting sick, spreading and hospitalized contradicts their “epidemic of the unvaccinated” lie. They get caught lying. They get caught conspiring to lie. Yet the media will continue to report their lies, because they have the same lying agenda.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Switch to menthols.

I think my cough is gone but I'm not out of the woods yet.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course we are going to die, it's just a matter of when.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Of course we are going to die, it's just a matter of when.
    And how.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    And how.
    And how many of our loved ones we infect by shedding Moderna Super Spreader Spike Graphene© tubes before we go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And how many of our loved ones we infect by shedding Moderna Super Spreader Spike Graphene© tubes before we go.
    Zero here.

I'd prefer to choose who I take with me when I go.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They are liars. The reality of vaccinated people getting sick, spreading and hospitalized contradicts their “epidemic of the unvaccinated” lie. They get caught lying. They get caught conspiring to lie. Yet the media will continue to report their lies, because they have the same lying agenda.
    100% of unvaccinated covid patients in hospitals are unvaccinated!
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    And how.
    This^ is the part I don't get with the jab grabbers.

I'll hear something like "I'd feel stupid on my death bed if I'm dying of Covid and I didn't get the shot" -- and the other side of the coin is, "will you feel stupid if on your death bed you're dying from an adverse reaction or side effect from an experimental gene therapy shot that you chose to take?"

With Covid, one might get it, one might not. With the jab, you're stepping in front of that train and meeting it head on. Again, I don't get it.

If the "when" for me is in the near future, the "how" will NOT be a medical experiment. I'm rolling the dice on the immune system God gave me. I've been bed-ridden a few times over the last few decades but I've never had to go to the hospital for a cold or flu. That's an established track record.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Just as man is appointed to die once, and after that to face judgment,

I wish I could spread my Immunity..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Coughed once again this morning. Nose was kinda stuffy but now its cleared up.

Almost certainly CoVID

I am done for
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Almost certainly CoVID

I am done for

Hold off until I make the trip down there. Around here, nobody has ever died from it (outside of having severe preexisting conditions), it'll be cool to corroborate the millions the newz always talks about.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Almost certainly CoVID

I am done for

Have a new CoVID symptom this morning: general fatigue.

I just really really don't feel like doing any work today. Just want to go back to bed and doze off.

I guess this is phase 2 of my CoVID illness
    - Kim Kardashian

Took some Vitamin C and I feel great

I think I am fully recovered
    - Kim Kardashian