Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: U. of Alaska Engineer Proves Building 7 Was Rigged on 9/11. If One was Rigged, They All Were

  1. #1

    U. of Alaska Engineer Proves Building 7 Was Rigged on 9/11. If One was Rigged, They All Were

    Free movie Ya'll!

    Never forget is correct. But not the way they meant. We haven't forgotten that three skyscrapers fell, one not hit by a plane, in an absolutely impossible manner.

    You could pay to watch this on Amazon Prime or watch free here, courtesy of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth policy of not enforcing copyright, for maximum exposure. Enjoy.

    Remember: If one building was rigged, they were all rigged.

    UNIVERSITY OF ALASKA ENGINEER PROVES BUILDING 7 WAS RIGGED ON 9/11 – “SEVEN” FULL FILM


    CLICK PICTURE TO WATCH (spoiler alert: dang good flick!)
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 09-11-2021 at 03:29 PM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Free movie Ya'll!

    Never forget is correct. But not the way they meant. We haven't forgotten that three skyscrapers fell, one not hit by a plane, in an absolutely impossible manner.

    You could pay to watch this on Amazon Prime or watch free here, courtesy of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth policy of not enforcing copyright, for maximum exposure. Enjoy.

    Remember: If one building was rigged, they were all rigged.

    UNIVERSITY OF ALASKA ENGINEER PROVES BUILDING 7 WAS RIGGED ON 9/11 – “SEVEN” FULL FILM


    CLICK PICTURE TO WATCH (spoiler alert: dang good flick!)
    Thanks. I'll watch it. But sadly the NIH likely funding the creation of COVID makes 9/11 Truth look like small potatoes.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Thanks. I'll watch it. But sadly the NIH likely funding the creation of COVID makes 9/11 Truth look like small potatoes.
    My view is the deprogramming of the brainwashed mass has to go back to the first layer, 9/11. As a result of the blatantly obvious lies about COVID many people are readier than ever to question. Start shifting the sand on which the rest of the rotten structure is built, and it all comes tumbling down.

  5. #4
    Only criminals destroy the evidence.

    End of Story.
    "For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy ... Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." - J.F.K.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Only criminals destroy the evidence.

    End of Story.
    Loaded up all the steel and shipped it to China for recycling. Wouldn’t want people to see the 45 degree shears in the columns from thermite reactions.

    I know that we could all go on...

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    My view is the deprogramming of the brainwashed mass has to go back to the first layer, 9/11. As a result of the blatantly obvious lies about COVID many people are readier than ever to question. Start shifting the sand on which the rest of the rotten structure is built, and it all comes tumbling down.
    I hope you're right. I wonder what Tucker Carlson has to say about 9/11 truth now that he's starting to dig deep into the COVID cover up? Sadly I know of leftists who were willing to accept 9/11 as a conspiracy based on hatred of GW Bush but how act like Dr. Fauci is the second coming of Jesus. It seems that for some people willingness to accept a conspiracy theory as fact is dependent upon who's watch the conspiracy happens and/or who's implicated in the conspiracy.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Loaded up all the steel and shipped it to China for recycling. Wouldn’t want people to see the 45 degree shears in the columns from thermite reactions.

    I know that we could all go on...
    What bothers me the most about the politicians and media stories and messages over the last few days concerning the 20th anniversary is that none of them are ever speaking of all the unanswered questions. It's all about how "we" bonded, are strong, and "made it". Don't Americans know that's all just a form of false flattery? It's like telling the beaten wife that everything will be ok, because she is tough, but not helping her escape her abusive husband.

    There's something very sad about the inability of our "leaders" and the media talking heads acting as if this is the way we should remember 9/11.

    I find it horribly pathetic, but also cowardly and childish. It's a false patriotism.

    We know there are many Answered questions. At least those of us who spent a lot of time researching the matter. I knew it was a FF on the very day.

    If "we" are going to take it on the chin, and so many other calamities on the chin, what else might we take on the chin, and never react properly towards?

    The country is run by losers and fools. If they really are scared to death of ever revealing the truth, what does that tell you about the future?
    Last edited by Snowball; 09-12-2021 at 12:24 PM.
    "For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy ... Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." - J.F.K.



Similar Threads

  1. University of Alaska Engineer Proves Building 7 Was Rigged on 9/11
    By James_Madison_Lives in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2021, 12:40 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-06-2016, 05:32 PM
  3. Kaasem Khaleel proves POTUS elections rigged
    By heavenlyboy34 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 01:51 PM
  4. Could the NFL be rigged?
    By american.swan in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 05:01 PM
  5. THE POLLS ARE RIGGED. online polls r rigged
    By aoahuj in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 12:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •