Thread: The Timing Of Kimmel/Stern's Vax Statements Followed by Biden's Mandate Yesterday

The Timing Of Kimmel/Stern's Vax Statements Followed by Biden's Mandate Yesterday

Pretty sure both of these statements (by Kimmel and Stern) were made the day before the Joe Biden vaccine mandate announcement. I find it hard to believe this was a coincidence. It feels like it was a build-up. I would love to know more specifics on who writes up the agenda and how they're passed down to the media propagandists. I mean, I have a general sense of it but I'd love to know more specifics.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jimmy-k...mic-hospitals/

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...re-1235010383/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would have no idea what either one had to say, and I welcome all to join me in this bliss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

I have not seen anything of it either...

However, through all sorts of think tanks, company meetings, conferences and other things, large companies have contact with each other and government. You're right that there is a sort of build up on this and of course the media is also involved. It's not too shady either, that it happens in this way, it's quite natural and to be expected. Should it happen, that's a different question. It is social media in a way but at a non-public level. It is however sort of decentralised and organic... There is not a single person that is making the decision, it is the case that more people are nudged a certain way and as soon as one crosses, the rest follow (normal distribution curve).
    Last edited by luctor-et-emergo; 09-10-2021 at 09:27 AM.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I have not seen anything of it either...

However, through all sorts of think tanks, company meetings, conferences and other things, large companies have contact with each other and government. You're right that there is a sort of build up on this and of course the media is also involved. It's not too shady either, that it happens in this way, it's quite natural and to be expected. Should it happen, that's a different question. It is social media in a way but at a non-public level. It is however sort of decentralised and organic... There is not a single person that is making the decision, it is the case that more people are nudged a certain way and as soon as one crosses, the rest follow (normal distribution curve).
    The hive mind.

There are certainly some centralized people that come up with talking points (DNC?), and then they are repeated by pundits and media, all the way down to your annoying family member that repeats the MSM talking points to you.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    I would have no idea what either one had to say, and I welcome all to join me in this bliss.
    I wouldn't care except for the fact that they're propagandizing millions of people with these statements. And winning over the "consent of the governed" helps allow politicians to pass laws that destroy individual liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The hive mind.

There are certainly some centralized people that come up with talking points (DNC?), and then they are repeated by pundits and media, all the way down to your annoying family member that repeats the MSM talking points to you.
    Well yes and no, I agree there are definitely people developing talking points but there are many different groups who have different and overlapping interests... Idk if that makes more sense ?
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Well yes and no, I agree there are definitely people developing talking points but there are many different groups who have different and overlapping interests... Idk if that makes more sense ?
    Overlapping and shared interests and thoughts. That's part of the hive mind. It doesn't have to be centrally controlled.

Some people do try to control it (DNC, Soros, Gates, etc.), so it is both.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Overlapping and shared interests and thoughts. That's part of the hive mind. It doesn't have to be centrally controlled.

Some people do try to control it (DNC, Soros, Gates, etc.), so it is both.
    I think we agree but use words slightly differently.
    "I am a bird"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pretty sure both of these statements (by Kimmel and Stern) were made the day before the Joe Biden vaccine mandate announcement. I find it hard to believe this was a coincidence.
    You can be guaranteed that Kimmel and Stern coordinated. They have been locked in a 69 position for years.