Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White woman wearing gorilla mask throws egg at black Republican Larry Elders

White woman wearing gorilla mask throws egg at black Republican Larry Elders

White Woman In Gorilla Mask Throws Egg At Black Republican California Gubernatorial Candidate Larry Elder

A white woman wearing a gorilla mask was seen throwing eggs at California recall gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder on Wednesday as he toured a homeless encampment in Venice.

Elder is campaigning to be the first black governor of the state.

In video of the incident, a member of Elder’s security team tried to push the woman away as she yelled expletives at him and dared him to touch her again.

She then tried to hit the man in the face, which prompted other members of Elder’s security team to jump in. Another woman in the crowd was seen hitting another member of the team in the face.

Many commenters noted that the woman wearing a gorilla mask while attacking a black man could be construed as racist.

Elder tweeted out a statement addressing the attack Wednesday night: “Today I kicked off the Recall Express bus tour. Before we even left Los Angeles, my security detail was physically assaulted, shot with a pellet gun, and hit with projectiles. The intolerant left will not stop us. We will recall Gavin Newsom. We will save California.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    imagine if this happened to a democrat. It would be wall to wall national news for days and it would be blamed on Trump.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I really abhor violence, unless it is in self defense. if I were there, that bitch would have been on the ground after he punched that old man.. and that skinny $#@!ing old prick who attacked the same old guy would have been on the ground next, with elbows raining down on the back of his head.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I really abhor violence, unless it is in self defense. if I were there, that bitch would have been on the ground after he punched that old man.. and that skinny $#@!ing old prick who attacked the same old guy would have been on the ground next, with elbows raining down on the back of his head.
    And that is what NEEDS to happen.

Methinks he needs more security. And other people should be there to confront the communist street trash.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    He is Uncle Tom.

The tolerance is overwhelming

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Yes, those people need to be whipped into line.

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Yes, those people need to be whipped into line.
    How technically would you do it? You lost all street fights to BLM. If not for BLM you would easily beat the liberals. But they've got BLM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickens View Post
    How technically would you do it? You lost all street fights to BLM. If not for BLM you would easily beat the liberals. But they've got BLM.
    Tell all that to Forks, Washington.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

He is Uncle Tom.
    Nope..
    He is Cousin Larry.

and being born in 57 I do find this interesting and a bit sad.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Tell all that to Forks, Washington.
    You are going to bring the folks from Forks, Washington to Washington, DC? I doubt it will help.

You are going to bring the folks from Forks, Washington to Washington, DC? I doubt it will help.
    BLM never leaves D.C. any more?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BLM never leaves D.C. any more?
    Important things can happen in Washington, DC, not in Forks, Washington.

This "woman", if she is even charged, will be released by some liberal DA because it suits their agenda.

Compare that with the incarcerated folks from Jan 6 who keep getting dragged back out in show trials whenever the government feels a need to make an example of someone.

I'm so sick of the hypocrisy.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Important things can happen in Washington, DC, not in Forks, Washington.
    No? Rural America feeds the world. D.C. does not.

Personally I wouldnt be touring the homeless camp in venice if I was running for Gov or not . Mentally illness to that degree probably not big swaths of votes there. The more mildly mentally ill vote dem.
    Do something Danke

No? Rural America feeds the world. D.C. does not.
    Would not be sure of that. Historically, especially if you look in feudal times, those employed in agriculture were not important. Anyway, I don't see how you can oppose to this weird union of the liberals who had never been in a fist fight and BLM, who do not care much whether they live or die. Ironically the latter was the property of those who ruled in feudal times.

Scripted event to cultivate needless outrage in all directions but the right one.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Well she missed. Probably because she is a woman. I am assuming
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Would not be sure of that. Historically, especially if you look in feudal times, those employed in agriculture were not important...
    ...until supper time.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ...until supper time.
    First you would have to lay a siege to D.C.

First you would have to lay a siege to D.C.
    Nope.. Just be willing to defend crops and resources from Fed agents/military coming to get it from you.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    White Woman In Gorilla Mask Throws Egg At Black Republican California Gubernatorial Candidate Larry Elder
    So many lines have been crossed here.

Any investigative journalism reporting on what was her motivation behind this disrespectful act against a MAGA movement leader?

Racially motivated vioelnce = hate crime
    Politically motivated violence = terrorism
    Other motives (craziness, violent nature, greed, drugs etc) driven violence = regular vioelnce

(although in some complex situations lines are blurred.. e.g., the case of Iraqi Freedom War assualt that was allegedly driven by a mix of greed/racial/political motivations)

Larry Elder, the ‘Black Trump’, is close to snatching California from Democrats

A radio host who believes climate change is a hoax and that mask mandates are tyranny is within reach of a stunning upset

John Harlow, Los Angeles
    Sunday August 22 2021, 12.01am, The Sunday Times

Larry Elder is motivating Republicans to get out and vote
    MARCIO JOSE SANCHEZ/AP
    Relational

Protesters punch, throw eggs at Trump supporters in San Jose
    latimes
    Jun 2, 2016 — A group of protesters attacked Donald Trump supporters who were leaving the candidate's rally in San Jose on Thursday night.

Person of color (Iraqi) throws shoe at Bush (white)
    Sometime after 2003

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Nope.. Just be willing to defend crops and resources from Fed agents/military coming to get it from you.
    I recall a guy was flashing a gun when protestors went by. Ended up saying that the gun was unloaded and pleading guilty.

Are you technically looking for some specific violent action, sir?

If you like, we can go out back and talk about this, in a more enlightened manner.
    FJB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast