Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Cell community police

  1. #1

    Cell community police

    Brainstorming...

    Food and shelter prepping, local militia, home schooling... police are being defunded in various areas - good things.

    Sheriffs, constables, are voted in, but they are still within 'the system', and at times the 51% beats out the 49%.

    Perhaps in areas where there are enough liberty advocates (and local militia), volunteer time to form and be police 'outside of the system', advocating the principles of NAP, contract and property rights. If/when government LEO gets involved, groups of 'liberty police' can interject and run with the ball. Let government LEO know that they are not wanted, and extortion will not be tolerated. In essence, their services are No Longer Required.

    Thoughts, comments, suggestions (not defeatist), start the ball rolling on ways to take back what is ours...
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

    Thoughts, comments, suggestions (not defeatist), start the ball rolling on ways to take back what is ours...
    If you live in a community small enough to know most of your neighbors or at least their families, you generally don't need to police things internally. You only need to worry about "visitors" from outside. If you live in a city, I don't know what can help you.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    If you live in a community small enough to know most of your neighbors or at least their families, you generally don't need to police things internally. You only need to worry about "visitors" from outside. If you live in a city, I don't know what can help you.

    And the "visitors" from outside make a left hand turn in a farming/rural area when the coast is clear, funding the government with extortion money.

    So, you're good then.

    It is always "invaders and outsiders" that the government keeps insisting is the problem. Which keeps them in perpetual power.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    It is always "invaders and outsiders" that the government keeps insisting is the problem. Which keeps them in perpetual power.
    Well, to be fair, those of us in smaller communities keep that perpetual power in perpetual check. If a sheriff does something we don't like, he's gone.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Well, to be fair, those of us in smaller communities keep that perpetual power in perpetual check. If a sheriff does something we don't like, he's gone.

    And LEO who writes the tickets? Or fines you for burning rubbish on a Wednesday instead of Saturday, on your own property which is 1/4 mile away from the next house over?
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    And the "visitors" from outside make a left hand turn in a farming/rural area when the coast is clear, funding the government with extortion money.

    So, you're good then.

    It is always "invaders and outsiders" that the government keeps insisting is the problem. Which keeps them in perpetual power.
    Government is the outsider.

  8. #7
    I live in an area that is rife with corn/beans/soy/etc. Not only that we have a waterway that runs through 3 counties and the entire state. If 'the people' got together in this area, we could completely satisfy the entire needs of a 3 county area. I've tried to initiate this convo so many times I can almost cry. All I get is 'wait until Trump is back in office'.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep



Similar Threads

  1. Cop On Laptop Protecting Community From Drivers On Cell Phones
    By Swordsmyth in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2019, 11:48 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-17-2014, 06:05 AM
  3. New $149,950 police truck will scare less the community
    By aGameOfThrones in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-19-2012, 09:03 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 10:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •