Thread: OBEY OR STARVE: Australia To “Lock Out” Unvaccinated From Economy, NO BUYING FOOD OR HAVE JOBS

OBEY OR STARVE: Australia To “Lock Out” Unvaccinated From Economy, NO BUYING FOOD OR HAVE JOBS

Title truncated again...
    OBEY OR STARVE: Australia to “lock out” unvaccinated people from the economy, rendering them unable to buy food or keep a job
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-09-...m-economy.html

(Natural News) Australia’s state of Victoria will “lock out” people who’re unvaccinated against the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) from participating in the economy, according to Premier Dan Andrews.

Victoria is currently subject to strict lockdown restrictions. Residents of Melbourne, the state capital and most populous city, are living under a 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. curfew and are forbidden to leave their homes except to work, buy groceries or get vaccinated against COVID-19.

Restrictions to apply only to unvaccinated in Victoria

While Victoria’s draconian restrictions are set to be lifted, Premier Dan Andres said that future restrictions will be applied to those who are unvaccinated.

“There is going to be a vaccinated economy, and you get to participate in that if you are vaccinated,” said Andrews on Sunday, Sept. 6. “We’re going to move to a situation where, to protect the health system, we are going to lock out people who are not vaccinated and can be.”

He added: “If you’re making the choice not to get vaccinated, then you’re making the wrong choice.”

Defending his statement, Andrews said he did not want to have to lock down the entire state for everyone, just to protect those who choose not to get vaccinated.

“I am not going to lock the whole state down to protect people who would not protect themselves,” he said Friday, Sept. 3. “If you are not vaccinated, and you could be, the chances of you booking a ticket at a sporting event, going to a pub … will be very limited.”

Victoria is more than halfway to its target of 1 million vaccinations, with 58.1 percent of eligible citizens to have received their first dose, in five weeks.

“We are still obviously a number of days away from being at that milestone … of 70% single dose but … the quicker we get to 70%, the more vaccinations undertaken, the more we will be able to make those changes announced the other day,” Andrews said.

The proposed restrictions on the unvaccinated then will become a mechanism for the state government to ‘encourage’ people to get jabbed, allowing Victoria to reach its vaccination goals.

Victoria restrictions could have ramifications for the rest of Australia

Restrictions for the unvaccinated are just the beginning of the measures that the Victoria state government is looking to implement.

Andrews revealed that a “vaccine passport” scheme would be piloted in regional Victoria in the coming weeks. With this passport, proof of vaccination would be required to enter public establishments, such as pubs and restaurants.

Victorian pub owners are reportedly on board with the idea. Talking to ABC Australia, one bar owner stated that “whilst we certainly don’t like the idea of turning anyone away, we need to do whatever it takes to ensure the survival of our business.”

The state’s implementation of a vaccine passport could also have wider implications for the rest of Australia. (Related: These videos prove Australia is a Tyrannical police state.)

Earlier this summer, the Australian government agreed to study the rollout of Victoria’s vaccine passport scheme. This was to be done with the view to eventually implementing a similar scheme nationwide.

Should Victoria’s restriction give them the numbers they need, then it’s possible that other measures the state has taken, including locking unvaccinated people out of the economy, may be copied in other Australian states.

Other Australian states have already implemented their own restrictions. Among these is New South Wales where Premier Gladys Brejiklian imposed a similarly rigorous lockdown last month. This lockdown, which is slated to run until at least the end of September, is currently being imposed by hundreds of police officers and soldiers on the streets of Sydney.

In addition, police have also been given the power to lock down entire apartment blocks and enforce “compliance checks” on residents.

For more on the draconian restrictions being implemented in Australia, follow Fascism.news.
    Now, do you think they dont want to do that here? These Lockdowns are intended to kill the Disobedient Freedom Loving People. But its okay because this could NEVER happen in the USA right? Dear Australians, still think it was a good idea to give up your guns?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Australia’s about to go full Mad Max. 🤞🏻

The Aussies who I have been friends with are the most laid back, put up with almost anything type of people, but if you found a way to piss them off, look out. You're in trouble.

Defending his statement, Andrews said he did not want to have to lock down the entire state for everyone, just to protect those who choose not to get vaccinated.

“I am not going to lock the whole state down to protect people who would not protect themselves,” he said
    It's for your own good. This hurts me more than it hurts you. You made me do this to you.

What other things domestic abusers say does that remind you of?

One second he's saying it's to "protect" people who refuse to "protect" themselves, the next it's to save the health care system from innundation. Make up your mind. Are you bullying and destroying the disobedient to prevent some theoretical day in the future when hospitals are overflowing, or are you bullying and destroying people "for their own good"?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-09-2021 at 07:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

W0W...THE B3AST IS SURE THRASHIN AROUND L8LEE...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It's for your own good.
    I wish you'd quit being so good to me, Captain.

Billions of people, are still intimidated by a handful of idiots.

Message brought to you by a "law-abiding citizen".

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Coming soon to the United States!

They are bringing the troops home from Afghanistan to do the job that lots of our local police will not do which is checkpoints, camps, forced injections!

Buckle up!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayRoller View Post

They are bringing the troops home from Afghanistan to do the job that lots of our local police will not do which is checkpoints, camps, forced injections!

Buckle up!
    I am full-on bringing the troops home.

But, I have been suspecting something like that could be up their sleeve. MIC will not relinquish control/money, I'm thinking all of this is a re-allocation/re-deployment.

I mean, this is why we've prepped, right?

Most of us have PM's, food stores, ammo, and networks. We haven't done that for nothing. We're prepared for this.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I mean, this is why we've prepped, right?

Most of us have PM's, food stores, ammo, and networks. We haven't done that for nothing. We're prepared for this.
    Yep, that's a start. It become challenging in terms of years.

It is important to build small [cell] communities. Otherwise, retailers will not be permitted to accept PM's... every single thing will be recorded, inventoried and reported to agencies. Anybody caught buying/selling without a trail, or at a price not established, will no longer be able to receive inventory, pay fines, etc.

I have access to dozens of live HD webcams of surf spots all over Australia. They are packed. Literally saw hundreds of people out at one beach on the Gold Coast yesterday.

I guess they know who NOT to mess with... for now at least?

I have to wonder sometimes if most of those people even know what is going on in their own country?
    Last edited by dannno; 09-09-2021 at 11:05 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Yep, that's a start. It become challenging in terms of years.

It is important to build small [cell] communities. Otherwise, retailers will not be permitted to accept PM's... every single thing will be recorded, inventoried and reported to agencies. Anybody caught buying/selling without a trail, or at a price not established, will no longer be able to receive inventory, pay fines, etc.
    Exactly. That is how they get smaller companies that are "permitted" to survive in line. They are threatened with FINES if those businesses are caught "selling food to the unvaccinated". So the businesses that do comply are already shunned by those who know this is not a vaccine and refuse to take it, and they go out of businesses. Their inventories will be monitored so govt knows WHO GOT FOOD. Those that do not comply are FINED OR IMPRISONED just to be made an example of. Either way, ALL small businesses fail, and COLLAPSE becomes inevitable. But time keeps moving. The next thing to happen after that is the same govt that caused all the problems to begin with then turn to DEMAND NATIONALIZATION OF ALL BUSINESSES. The end result here is COMMUNISM.

Hegalian Dialectic (Problem Reaction Solution) + Cloward Piven (Promote Communism as the only solution to a Collapse Scenario).
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    W0W...THE B3AST IS SURE THRASHIN AROUND L8LEE...
    that no one would buy or sell without the Mark. and I always wondered just how they would pull that off.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It's for your own good. This hurts me more than it hurts you. You made me do this to you.

What other things domestic abusers say does that remind you of?

One second he's saying it's to "protect" people who refuse to "protect" themselves, the next it's to save the health care system from innundation. Make up your mind. Are you bullying and destroying the disobedient to prevent some theoretical day in the future when hospitals are overflowing, or are you bullying and destroying people "for their own good"?
    Yes.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    that no one would buy or sell without the Mark. and I always wondered just how they would pull that off.
    Now we know.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Now we know.

We have known, for a long, long time. Words were not heeded back then, nor was “Follow the Moola”.

Quote Originally Posted by JayRoller View Post

Buckle up!
    it all makes sense now
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."