Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biden admin to announce 6-prong anti-COVID plan

Governors that won't mandate vaccination of teachers and students Biden says "Will be made to get out of the way."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I have a plan that will guarantee an end to the COVID Delta outbreak in 30 days. I will do it at a discount to what Biden, Pelosi and friends want to spend. I will do it for $1 billion. And will not infringe upon anyone's liberties in the process (except for the poor sucker taxpayers who will pay the fee).
    And on CNN, their Doctor (Sanjay Gupta) just said that it's too late, that we are already at the (Delta) peak, and it will be over in a month. I concur, but I refuse to share my fee with him.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And on CNN, their Doctor (Sanjay Gupta) just said that it's too late, that we are already at the (Delta) peak, and it will be over in a month. I concur, but I refuse to share my fee with him.
    Correct. Now we move to the Mu phase. Finishing with the Baaaaaa phase wherein everyone will subject themselves to monthly boosters.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Governors that won't mandate vaccination of teachers and students Biden says "Will be made to get out of the way."
    This seems directed at DeSantis. I guess the 2024 election has started. I hope Biden is told to go ahead and try.

This country is done for. My advice is just lie about vax staus and save your own ass.

Correct. Now we move to the Mu phase. Finishing with the Baaaaaa phase wherein everyone will subject themselves to monthly boosters.
    I think we are still in the quack phase.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    This seems directed at DeSantis. I guess the 2024 election has started. I hope Biden is told to go ahead and try.

This country is done for. My advice is just lie about vax staus and save your own ass.
    Well, now, we can't take your word for it. Do you have papers?

Biden talked about doubling mask mandate fines. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see severe punishments coming soon for lying about vax status.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Biden got one thing right...

'This is not about freedom or personal choice'

What are your guys' plans now?

. It's for the children!
    It seems the Prevention of Children is a Goal.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    Who's askin"?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

First we were ignored, then laughed at. Now war has been declared.

What did Ghandi say the next step is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

DO. NOT. COMPLY.

No matter how they threaten you! Do not comply. This is the ballgame here, folks! Time to stand!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Step one was to "normalize" it.

Step two is to make it mandatory.

Step three will be to go after the nonbelievers.

Round of applause for everyone who had the foresight to oppose them when they were making efforts to normalize it.

We are now on the back foot and have some catching up to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Well, never thought I’d say this politically, but vive la France
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ghlight=France

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    DO. NOT. COMPLY.

No matter how they threaten you! Do not comply. This is the ballgame here, folks! Time to stand!
    Never thought I was a marcher. Let’s go.

Other than full rejection, maybe split into millions of 99 employee companies?

$#@! it.. Bring it the $#@! on I say. It's too late for community building at this point, we're too divided. And really I'm not sure the human race really deserves the chance to come back from where it's allowed it'self to be led. $#@! it I say, let the candle burn.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let it burn, all of it.

There is a significance to MU. But it's just crazy talk. lol
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

Let it burn, all of it.
    I really am fighting with myself over having this same feeling. Those with eyes to see and ears to hear will walk away, those that dont, wont. For all I care, the 'society' that is emerging can go burn to the ground, I want nothing from it and want to give nothing to it.

My whole house is down with COVID, for the past two weeks.

It came from an infected co-worker of my wife's who had both jabs, but still got sick, with what appears to be some supercharged version.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

It came from an infected co-worker of my wife's who had both jabs, but still got sick, with what appears to be some supercharged version.
    I believe, if I'm not mistaken, Mercola and others discussed "transmission" of the mRNA between vax'd and non-vax'd - not Covid itself. Perhaps that's what's going on...?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Don't let anyone lie flat until the chest congestion goes away. Pneumonia is the killer here, and this will prevent it.
    We believe our lying eyes...

How's the apple flavor? (if you can taste it)
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Mullein tea won't hurt anyone.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is the way:

https://twitter.com/LPMisesCaucusOK/...76989216079876

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Step one was to "normalize" it.

Step two is to make it mandatory.

Step three will be to go after the nonbelievers.

Round of applause for everyone who had the foresight to oppose them when they were making efforts to normalize it.

We are now on the back foot and have some catching up to do.
    You were the one within hours of this all dropping that was in here telling everyone EXCATLY what they'd experience once they contracted the convids. Quite the journey you've made in just 18 months. Or....

I made the mistake of going to the bar the other night out of sheer loneliness. I was around two people I know have been double jabbed, the next 3-4 days I know I was fighting whatever they were shedding. I downed a bottle and a half of OJ in two days, fasted other than that and coffee. But damn I could feel it. Whatever these experiments are shedding is dangerous, I dont ever get sick, ever.

"journalists"

https://twitter.com/barnes_law/statu...77106077835267

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast