Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden admin to announce 6-prong anti-COVID plan

Biden admin to announce 6-prong anti-COVID plan

https://twitter.com/therecount/statu...86649099325445

YouTube live stream:

President Biden Delivers Remarks on his Plan to Stop the Delta Variant & Boost COVID-19 Vaccinations
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSFRFVIJqC4
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-09-2021 at 01:59 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/ThomasEWoods/sta...79653877256193

Has anyone started a pool to bet on how many prongs will be in his six-pronged attack?
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Has anyone started a pool to bet on how many prongs will be in his six-pronged attack?
    Come on, man!

Tax dollars are paying these people.

Can he remember six prongs?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

6-Pronged Manure Fork

Seems relevant for some reason.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...70405391601666

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...70405391601666
    Hmm, dilemma... is that a good thing or bad thing?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Hmm, dilemma... is that a good thing or bad thing?
    That's a very good question.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    6-Pronged Manure Fork

Seems relevant for some reason.
    Do you need a torch with that for some illumination at night ?
    "I am a bird"

I expect it'll be mostly a nothingburger, action-wise, and a cover story for the announcement that they'll be printing up a bunch more fake money to hand to DC, NY and SF criminal associates. The feds simply have very limited authority from the foreign territory of DC to mandate much of anything to the residents of the 50 states. The only real power it holds is over fake money printing related matters, tied to direct contracts with the printer, and matters within the corporate borders of DC. Everything else is unenforceable hot air.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-09-2021 at 09:35 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...61463164874756

https://twitter.com/lockoutdays/stat...40609991729155

https://twitter.com/lockoutdays/stat...42716094345220

https://twitter.com/ShelbyTalcott/st...50690351194113

YouTube live stream scheduled to start in about an hour.

Also added to OP.

President Biden Delivers Remarks on his Plan to Stop the Delta Variant & Boost COVID-19 Vaccinations
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSFRFVIJqC4

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Can he remember six prongs?
    Last edited by sparebulb; 09-09-2021 at 02:21 PM.

Biden's handlers have gone too far. Exepect major pushback from the population.

I have a plan that will guarantee an end to the COVID Delta outbreak in 30 days. I will do it at a discount to what Biden, Pelosi and friends want to spend. I will do it for $1 billion. And will not infringe upon anyone's liberties in the process (except for the poor sucker taxpayers who will pay the fee).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"We are going to mandate that you get a COVID Alpha vaccine to combat the COVID Delta variant. It won't stop the spread, or protect you from disease or death, but it will make my crony kleptocrat masters very happy, and my (and Fauci's) army of useful idiots will cheer."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Get the jab or get tested once a week." That's what I expect to hear.

Biden keeps repeating: "It's an epidemic of the unvaccinated."

Blatantly false.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Biden keeps repeating: "It's an epidemic of the unvaccinated."

Blatantly false.
    He also said the jab was safe and effective.

The unvaccinated are "blocking public health".

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The unvaccinated are "blocking public health".
    Backwards thinking. We have to expect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    "Get the jab or get tested once a week." That's what I expect to hear.
    He just said it. All businesses with more than 100 employees, even Fox News.

All employers over 100 employees to require vaccination or test non-vaccinated once a week.

I'm tired of being protected from myself.

The Kool-aid is FDA approved!

Vaccinate your children, and don't allow anyone unvaccinated near your children. It's for the children!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast