Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biden admin to announce 6-prong anti-COVID plan

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "journalists"

https://twitter.com/barnes_law/statu...77106077835267
    Within their system you do not have 'rights' as you know them so they are correct in their use of quotations.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Don't let anyone lie flat until the chest congestion goes away. Pneumonia is the killer here, and this will prevent it.
    Yep. And if your doctor won't prescribe an antibiotic, call around until you find one who will. When I was first diagnosed with COVID last year I immediately called my primary doctor and asked for a 'just in case' prescription for antibiotics, in case it got worse. Well, she refused. Lo and behold over the weekend, when her office was closed, I worsened. Went to the ER for a chest xray and sure enough it showed mild bilateral pneumonia. I was given 1 round of IV antibiotics in the ED and a script for azithromax.

I know a lot of doctors are reluctant to prescribe antibiotics too soon but early treatment really was key, I think, in preventing me from being hospitalized.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "journalists"

https://twitter.com/barnes_law/statu...77106077835267
    “And it could isolate Rs defending "rights" & "choice" of the minority that's unvax'd ”

Punish the Rs. Mandate them. Fine them. Jail them. Put them into re-education camps. Eliminate them. BAMN.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    You were the one within hours of this all dropping that was in here telling everyone EXCATLY what they'd experience once they contracted the convids. Quite the journey you've made in just 18 months. Or....
    I told people the symptoms I was seeing in the ED. I thought perhaps those of us on the forums that don't spend our time running down rabbit holes until we come out the other side only to start all over again, would like to know what they might expect if they get sick.

If I didn't care about y'all at least a little bit, I wouldn't have wasted my time.

Although, you personally? I am starting to not really care about. I know you don't care that I don't care.

I'm tired of reading your s*^# post F.U.D. nonsense, and I'm tired of you acting like you are some sage who has precognition of every single step the elites have planned out, and every-fking-body-else is "being played."

I haven't worked as a nurse since last Thanksgiving. I'm glad I quit, because it did allow me to see what was happening outside of my ED world-view. That said, people are still getting sick, and early treatment to avoid hospitalization is worth discussing.

And don't bother replying for my sake, you're on my ignore list because I'm just fed up with your $#@!.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 09-09-2021 at 09:16 PM.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I told people the symptoms I was seeing in the ED. I thought perhaps those of us on the forums that don't spend our time running down rabbit holes until we come out the other side only to start all over again, would like to know what they might expect if they get sick.

If I didn't care about y'all at least a little bit, I wouldn't have wasted my time.

Although, you personally? I am starting to not really care about. I know you don't care that I don't care.

I'm tired of reading your s*^# post F.U.D. nonsense, and I'm tired of you acting like you are some sage who has precognition of every single step the elites have planned out, and every-fking-body-else is "being played."

I haven't worked as a nurse since last Thanksgiving. I'm glad I quit, because it did allow me to see what was happening outside of my ED world-view. That said, people are still getting sick, and early treatment to avoid hospitalization is worth discussing.

And don't bother replying for my sake, you're on my ignore list because I'm just fed up with your $#@!.
    What advice do you recommend for early treatment? Any recommendations of medicines, supplements, etc.? I know Ivermectin is recommend by some, but I don't know where to get it. I want to be prepared for me and my family in case we get COVID.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    What advice do you recommend for early treatment? Any recommendations of medicines, supplements, etc.? I know Ivermectin is recommend by some, but I don't know where to get it. I want to be prepared for me and my family in case we get COVID.
    First off, I'd buy a pulse oximeter for your household. You can get them for about $20. Even the cheap ones are about as accurate as the ones we use in the hospital. My respiratory therapy friends would sneer at me for dumbing it down, but in simplest terms it tells you how oxygenated your blood is. There's way more to it than that, but all you really need to know is that it helps with monitoring.

Stick it on a finger, and it displays a percentage and a heart rate. Check it when you are in good health so you know what your baseline is. Roughly 96-100% for normal healthy adults. Before I drove to the ED, mine had dropped to 91% so I knew something was going on and that's when I decided I probably at least needed a chest xray. If you have lung disease like COPD your baseline might be as low as 89%, and that would be 'your' 'normal'. If you get hit with COVID, keep an eye out for drops. If you are feeling short of breath and the numbers aren't showing what is "normal" for you, that's when you need to let your doctor know. It's a really easy-to-use device that can, at least somewhat, help you figure out whether it's anxiety, or something more serious. Frankly if I hadn't had one at home, I would have probably brushed off feeling short of breath as standard symptoms. But the numbers tell the rest of the story. You don't want to be showing up to the hospital to find out that you're satting 70% or worse, when you'd be 95% on a good day, so I suggest getting one for personal use so you can keep track of it before it gets anywhere near that point. Unfortunately one of the problems we had was that people wouldn't show up UNTIL they were that low, but of course they had no way of knowing. It's worth the $20.

Kids tend to maintain, maintain, maintain and crash their oxygen saturation, so it's not quite as useful on them, but thankfully kids tend to do better with COVID (or at least they were when I was working), so there's that.

As far as medications go, it's not really a nurse's scope of practice to recommend those, so I'm not going to suggest Ivermectin, especially for off-label use. I'm not against those meds by any means, but you really need to get that kind of information from a doctor. I didn't go to med school and really don't know enough about it. Then again finding a doctor in the USA who is genuinely interested in alternative treatments like Ivermectin is not exactly easy.

I will mention some of the non-prescription stuff I was taking based on early protocols, which has probably changed since I left (I was using the protocols bedside doctors practically scribbled on a kleenex in the first few weeks, when they were having to figure all this stuff out through networking, before they started the more "approved" protocols).

I'm an adult. Keep that in mind.

vitamins/minerals I started taking were zinc 220mg, vitamin C 500mg in the morning and another 500mg @ night (this is way over daily recommendation, my nurse manager claims he was taking 3,000 mg/day of Vitamin C when COVID first hit, take too much and it might give you diarrhea, no big deal unless you're fighting off a fever and/or already have diarrhea, and dehydration is a potential risk). Magnesium 250mg/day as a mild muscle relaxant, could be increased to 500mg if you're really sore (also helps somewhat with headaches). Aspirin 81 mg (if you're already on blood thinners, ask a doc).

Vitamin D. - - - I'd go ahead get it checked while you're healthy. Your doctor will laugh at you, because no one on God's green earth ever checks a Vitamin D level, but just about everyone in America has vitamin D deficiency. If you get your results back and it's low, your doctor will probably be like, "well, I'll be damned." This is one that you can get toxicity from (though rare), so it's better to go with lab work for dose recommendations. My D levels were abysmal prior to getting infected with COVID so I was already on prescription strength capsules.

This sounds obvious and cliché, but drink plenty of fluids. Water. No one drinks 8 cups a day, but supposedly that's the recommendation for an adult, barring any history of heart failure. You can throw in a fancy electrolyte sports drink every now and then, if you aren't eating much, but water makes up the bulk of it. Watch your pee. If you haven't peed all day and you're running a fever, you didn't drink enough. I'd say this is basic knowledge to the point of being insulting by bringing it up, but risk for everything increases when you're dehydrated, including the blood clotting abnormalities associated with COVID, so it's as equally important as any medication you take. For the two weeks I was laid up, I was drinking a bottle of water at least once every 3 hours while awake. Just watch your pee.

Cough suppressants only as an absolute last resort. I was prescribed tessalon pearles at my ER visit, but I think I only ever took one dose. Unless your body is just flat-out exhausted from coughing and you need a break, I would completely avoid them. You really would rather be coughing up phlegm than taking medication that will keep it in your lungs. —If you can stand it. Dehydration makes the crap thicker and harder to cough up, so make sure you've been drinking your water or you're just wasting coughs.

And on the ultra-kindergarten level, Wash your hands. It still remains the most effective way to reduce the spread of germs.

These days I'm just taking my vitamin D and C.

Forgot to mention rotation. If you must lay up in bed, try to spend time on both your back and your belly. We called it proning a patient, where you flip them onto their bellies for about a third of the time they spent in bed, which was found to be helpful in improving oxygenation. Sleeping on your back is good for your spine, but sleeping on your belly is good for your breathing.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 09-10-2021 at 02:03 AM.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

This is the way:

https://twitter.com/AnthonySabatini/...96328569954311

Ron Paul even gets a passing mention - and they didn't call him "quixotic" (instead, he's "a noted Libertarian"):

https://twitter.com/ToddHagopian/sta...00968468729859

I wonder who is supposed to pay for the weekly testing.

Will there be enough tests available?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post

We are. There is still plenty of federal dollars in the coffers from the previous bills that Trump signed, along with the Biden plan.

Like frn's, there will be an endless supply of tests available, where the M(edical)IC will profit waaaaayyyyyyy more than handsomely. Just like the mask manufacturers.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    We are.
    PAF is correct ...

Like frn's, there will be an endless supply of tests available, where the M(edical)IC will profit waaaaayyyyyyy more than handsomely. Just like the mask manufacturers.
    FTA: https://www.whitehouse.gov/covidplan/#testing-masking

Mobilizing Industry to Expand Easy-to-Use Testing Production

President Biden’s plan will mobilize industry due to the urgent and compelling need to accelerate the production of rapid COVID-19 tests, including at-home tests, and continue to ensure that manufacturers prioritize creating these products to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and its variants. Using authorities of the Defense Production Act and through the procurement of nearly $2 billion in rapid point-of-care and over-the-counter at-home COVID tests—280 million tests in all—from multiple COVID-19 test manufacturers, the Administration will ensure a broad, sustained industrial capacity for COVID-19 test manufacturing. These tests will be available to support a range of needs, including long-term care facilities, community testing sites, critical infrastructure, shelters serving individuals experiencing homelessness, prisons and jails, and other vulnerable populations and congregate settings. Further, the action announced today will provide for tests for use by communities, adequate stockpiles, and the needed sustained production to be able to surge additional manufacturing, should we need it in the future.

Making At-Home Tests More Affordable

To improve access to rapid tests for all consumers, top retailers that sell at-home, rapid COVID-19 tests—Walmart, Amazon, and Kroger—will offer to sell those tests at-cost for the next three months. This means that Americans will be able to buy these tests at their local retailers or online for up to 35 percent less starting by the end of this week. The Administration has also taken action so that Medicaid must cover at-home tests for free for beneficiaries, and that states should ensure that any tools they use to manage at-home testing do not establish arbitrary barriers for people seeking care.

Sending Free Rapid, At-Home Tests to Food Banks and Community Health Centers

To ensure that every American—no matter their income level–can access free, convenient, at-home tests, we will send 25 million free at-home rapid tests to 1,400 community health centers and hundreds of food banks.

Expanding Free Pharmacy Testing

As part of our strategy to ensure the most convenient access to free testing, we will expand the number of retail pharmacy sites around the country where anyone can get tested for free through the HHS free testing program to 10,000 pharmacies.

We're talking about the feds here, so it would not be unreasonable to expect a complete cluster-$#@!.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-10-2021 at 08:53 PM.

Would it be inappropriate to suggest that Biden go fing "6 prong[s]" and suck them?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Daily Wire says, "we're not complying"

FJB

Just a friendly legal tip to all: I'm seeing reports that employers who are firing people are asserting that it is actually some form of "resignation", instead of the truth, a "termination". This is legalese to limit liability from wrongful termination/discrimination suits and to make UE benefits harder to obtain. The catch is that if the employer fires someone over covid stuff, make the employer put it in writing -AND- if that writing says anything about resignation, instead of termination, IMMEDIATELY respond in writing DENYING that you are resigning and are instead being terminated! Best to send the denial by registered mail to ensure it has official paper trail. Alternatively, recorded hand delivery of notice to HR or supervisor also works. The reason this matters is that in court (commerce) any assertion made by a side is considered an admitted fact if it is not rebutted (denied). IOW, if they claim you resigned but you did not, but you do not formally deny it, it stands in court, by procedure alone, that you did. Silence is consent!
    Last edited by devil21; 09-11-2021 at 09:44 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

We are. There is still plenty of federal dollars in the coffers from the previous bills that Trump signed, along with the Biden plan.
    Wrong. They'll have to pay for this like everything else. By firing up the printers.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    First off, I'd buy a pulse oximeter for your household. You can get them for about $20. Even the cheap ones are about as accurate as the ones we use in the hospital. My respiratory therapy friends would sneer at me for dumbing it down, but in simplest terms it tells you how oxygenated your blood is. There's way more to it than that, but all you really need to know is that it helps with monitoring.

Stick it on a finger, and it displays a percentage and a heart rate. Check it when you are in good health so you know what your baseline is. Roughly 96-100% for normal healthy adults. Before I drove to the ED, mine had dropped to 91% so I knew something was going on and that's when I decided I probably at least needed a chest xray. If you have lung disease like COPD your baseline might be as low as 89%, and that would be 'your' 'normal'. If you get hit with COVID, keep an eye out for drops. If you are feeling short of breath and the numbers aren't showing what is "normal" for you, that's when you need to let your doctor know. It's a really easy-to-use device that can, at least somewhat, help you figure out whether it's anxiety, or something more serious. Frankly if I hadn't had one at home, I would have probably brushed off feeling short of breath as standard symptoms. But the numbers tell the rest of the story. You don't want to be showing up to the hospital to find out that you're satting 70% or worse, when you'd be 95% on a good day, so I suggest getting one for personal use so you can keep track of it before it gets anywhere near that point. Unfortunately one of the problems we had was that people wouldn't show up UNTIL they were that low, but of course they had no way of knowing. It's worth the $20.

Kids tend to maintain, maintain, maintain and crash their oxygen saturation, so it's not quite as useful on them, but thankfully kids tend to do better with COVID (or at least they were when I was working), so there's that.

As far as medications go, it's not really a nurse's scope of practice to recommend those, so I'm not going to suggest Ivermectin, especially for off-label use. I'm not against those meds by any means, but you really need to get that kind of information from a doctor. I didn't go to med school and really don't know enough about it. Then again finding a doctor in the USA who is genuinely interested in alternative treatments like Ivermectin is not exactly easy.

I will mention some of the non-prescription stuff I was taking based on early protocols, which has probably changed since I left (I was using the protocols bedside doctors practically scribbled on a kleenex in the first few weeks, when they were having to figure all this stuff out through networking, before they started the more "approved" protocols).

I'm an adult. Keep that in mind.

vitamins/minerals I started taking were zinc 220mg, vitamin C 500mg in the morning and another 500mg @ night (this is way over daily recommendation, my nurse manager claims he was taking 3,000 mg/day of Vitamin C when COVID first hit, take too much and it might give you diarrhea, no big deal unless you're fighting off a fever and/or already have diarrhea, and dehydration is a potential risk). Magnesium 250mg/day as a mild muscle relaxant, could be increased to 500mg if you're really sore (also helps somewhat with headaches). Aspirin 81 mg (if you're already on blood thinners, ask a doc).

Vitamin D. - - - I'd go ahead get it checked while you're healthy. Your doctor will laugh at you, because no one on God's green earth ever checks a Vitamin D level, but just about everyone in America has vitamin D deficiency. If you get your results back and it's low, your doctor will probably be like, "well, I'll be damned." This is one that you can get toxicity from (though rare), so it's better to go with lab work for dose recommendations. My D levels were abysmal prior to getting infected with COVID so I was already on prescription strength capsules.

This sounds obvious and cliché, but drink plenty of fluids. Water. No one drinks 8 cups a day, but supposedly that's the recommendation for an adult, barring any history of heart failure. You can throw in a fancy electrolyte sports drink every now and then, if you aren't eating much, but water makes up the bulk of it. Watch your pee. If you haven't peed all day and you're running a fever, you didn't drink enough. I'd say this is basic knowledge to the point of being insulting by bringing it up, but risk for everything increases when you're dehydrated, including the blood clotting abnormalities associated with COVID, so it's as equally important as any medication you take. For the two weeks I was laid up, I was drinking a bottle of water at least once every 3 hours while awake. Just watch your pee.

Cough suppressants only as an absolute last resort. I was prescribed tessalon pearles at my ER visit, but I think I only ever took one dose. Unless your body is just flat-out exhausted from coughing and you need a break, I would completely avoid them. You really would rather be coughing up phlegm than taking medication that will keep it in your lungs. —If you can stand it. Dehydration makes the crap thicker and harder to cough up, so make sure you've been drinking your water or you're just wasting coughs.

And on the ultra-kindergarten level, Wash your hands. It still remains the most effective way to reduce the spread of germs.

These days I'm just taking my vitamin D and C.

Forgot to mention rotation. If you must lay up in bed, try to spend time on both your back and your belly. We called it proning a patient, where you flip them onto their bellies for about a third of the time they spent in bed, which was found to be helpful in improving oxygenation. Sleeping on your back is good for your spine, but sleeping on your belly is good for your breathing.
    Thank for your advice! I'll keep these things in mind.

Did it take you two weeks to heal from COVID? Have you had any post-effects from COVID since you had it?

Tom Woods Show Ep. 1969 Congressman Thomas Massie: Resist the Biden Mandates
    Congressman Thomas Massie, opposed by midwits everywhere but cheered by lovers of freedom and science, has been a voice of reason over the past year and a half. Today we discussed the Biden vaccine mandates and what people can do.
    https://odysee.com/@TomWoodsTV:e/ep....mas-massie-2:e

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    My whole house is down with COVID, for the past two weeks.

It came from an infected co-worker of my wife's who had both jabs, but still got sick, with what appears to be some supercharged version.
    Read this thread NOW!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...going-Genocide

Share the video. I also provided a link to the website https://myfreedoctor.com/ where you can get the drugs that Dr. Fraudchi doesn't want you to have. You know, the ones that actually work? Also nasal irrigation and steam treatment have been clinically proven to help COVID. Same with melatonin, Zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, exercise, sunlight, fresh air, xylitol.

Nasal irrigation against COVID.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7436790/

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04347538

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....16.21262044v1

Steam vs COVID-19. A viral video was circulating about this back in March 2020 or before. But people poo-pooed it because Dr. Fraudchi said "We can't be sure that heat kills the virus." Well...it turns out we can.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...2-virions.aspx

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680040/

Exercise prevents COVID and helps with earlier recovery.

https://bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2...ts-2021-104080

Potential Role of Xylitol Plus Grapefruit Seed Extract Nasal Spray Solution in COVID-19: Case Series
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7645297/

Note you can get Xylitol over the counter.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=xylitol+n...ref=nb_sb_noss

Some notes on hydrotherapy. Seventh Day Adventist sanatoriums used it during the 1918 flu pandemic to good effect.

https://www.adventistworld.org/conce...y-play-a-role/

It seems to be helpful against COVID-19. Weird how natural remedies that help against 1 virus helps against a different virus?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33303302/

Simply getting out in the fresh air and sunshine worked wonders against the 1918 flu.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4504358/

Fresh air has been deemed the "forgotten weapon" against COVID.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55435914

Instead of getting people to go out in the fresh air Dr. Fraudchi said close down the parks and the beaches.

Sunlight helps fight COVID both in terms of vitamin D production and ultraviolet light causing the skin to release nitrous oxide which kills the virus.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33138947/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0408212954.htm
    The researchers took into account factors known to be associated with increased exposure to the virus and risk of death such as age, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, population density, air pollution, temperature and levels of infection in local areas.

The observed reduction in risk of death from Covid-19 could not be explained by higher levels of vitamin D, the experts said. Only areas, with insufficient levels of UVB to produce significant vitamin D in the body, were included in the study.

One explanation for the lower number of deaths, which the researchers are following up, is that sunlight exposure causes the skin to release nitric oxide. This may reduce the ability of SARS Coronavirus2 -- the cause of Covid-19 -- to replicate, as has been found in some lab studies.

Previous research from the same group has shown that increased sunlight exposure is linked to improved cardiovascular health, with lower blood pressure and fewer heart attacks. As heart disease is a known risk factor in dying from Covid-19, this could also explain the latest findings.

The team say due to the observational nature of the study it is not possible to establish cause and effect. However, it may lead to interventions that could be tested as potential treatments.

The paper has been published in the British Journal of Dermatology, an official publication of the British Association of Dermatologists.

Melatonin decreases risk of catching COVID in whites by 28% and in blacks by 52%. Since Biden and Harris are SOOOO concerned about disparities in the black community, why aren't they talking about this?

https://consultqd.clevelandclinic.or...t-of-covid-19/

Melatonin can also help with an ongoing infection.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7405774/

Melatonin aids in sleep and your body naturally produced is when you sleep. So get enough sleep!

Hopefully you'll find some of this helpful.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

@nobody's_hero gave you some great recommendations. As for where to get human dosed ivermectin, try https://myfreedoctor.com.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    6-Pronged Manure Fork

Seems relevant for some reason.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CaptUSA again.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    @nobody's_hero gave you some great recommendations. As for where to get human dosed ivermectin, try https://myfreedoctor.com.
    Thanks!

https://twitter.com/LeeroyPress/stat...57436777385985

https://twitter.com/tsidpod/status/1437523488605102084

I'm tired of being protected from myself.
    Thanks for adding reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Thank for your advice! I'll keep these things in mind.

Did it take you two weeks to heal from COVID? Have you had any post-effects from COVID since you had it?
    I had about 10 days straight of fever on/off, body aches didn't really subside until a few days after the fever stopped. Lost about 13 pounds during that time.
    As far as I can tell I'm not suffering any long-term effects. Supposedly hair-loss is associated but my hair was already falling out before then so it isn't like I'd know the difference.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/...20813578256394

Here we go again ...

https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz/stat...76396887224322

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...84070897377283

Senate votes to repeal Biden's vaccine mandate
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ate/ar-AARBaWC
    ABC News (08 December 2021)

The Senate voted Wednesday night to repeal President Joe Biden's vaccine mandate on private businesses with over 100 employees by a vote of 52-48.

Two Democrats crossed party lines and voted with all Republicans present to repeal the mandate.

Both Democratic "yes" votes, cast by Sens. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va. and Jon Tester, D-Mont., were expected.

Republicans brought up the repeal for a vote using a procedural tool called the Congressional Review Act, which allows Congress to overturn rules created by federal agencies and only requires 51 votes to pass the Senate.

It's unclear if the Senate-passed repeal will be brought up in the House. Speaker Nancy Pelosi is not required to bring it up for a floor vote, and at least 218 signatures would be needed to force consideration. Even then, if the House were to pass it, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said on Tuesday that Biden would veto it should it land on his desk.

"We certainly hope the Senate, Congress will stand up to the anti-vaccine and testing crowd. We're going to continue to work to implement these," Psaki said. "If it comes to the president's desk, he will veto it."

As vaccine mandates lag in popularity nationwide, some moderate Democrats sided with Republicans, giving the bill the necessary votes to clear the Senate.

"I will strongly support a bill to overturn the federal government vaccine mandate for private businesses. I have long said we should incentivize, not penalize, private employers whose responsibility it is to protect their employees from COVID-19," Manchin said in a statement last week.

He's been on the record repeatedly about his opposition to mandates on private businesses, though he supports the mandate for federal employees.

Manchin released a statement following the Senate vote defending his long-held position that it is "not the place of the federal government" to mandate vaccines

Every Republican supported the repeal, following last week's party-line vote to zero out funds for the mandate during government funding negotiations last week.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, in a press conference Tuesday, said the vote is "anti science" and "anti common sense"

"It's ridiculous, it makes no sense, and Democrats think it is the wrong way to go," Schumer said.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who else is waiting for Biden to announce a national vaccine mandate via military enforcement?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...49824837136386

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast