Thread: LAPD told to collect data on every civilian they interview.

Unhappy LAPD told to collect data on every civilian they interview.

We're done, its over. The Deep State has won. and I'm not surprised in the least.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-arrested.html

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2021/0...ian-they-stop/

LAPD police chief ordered officers to 'collect social media profiles on every civilian they interview - including those who are NOT arrested or accused of committing a crime'

The Los Angeles Police Department has been collecting the social media profiles of anyone they talk to - whether they committed a crime or not - for years, a practice that activists compare to 'stop and frisk' as it puts them in danger of being targeted.

The department also tracked social media posts with 'keywords' that were entirely related to left-wing movements, such as the hashtags #BLMLA, #sayhername and #f***donaldtrump.

The revelations were detailed in documents released Wednesday by the Brennan Center for Justice, a liberal nonprofit at New York University's School of Law.

They center got a deluge of 6,000 records after suing the LAPD in November 2020, alleging that the department didn't hand over everything it asked for in a records request in January of that year.

In a memo dated May 27, 2015, then-Police Chief Charlie Beck instructed officers to ask for a person's 'social media and e-mail account information' when completing a field interview report, which is done when interviewing witnesses or others at a scene.

'Similar to a nickname or an alias, a person's online persona or identity used for social media and communication can be highly beneficial to investigators and possibly even future outreach programs,' Beck said.

Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 09-08-2021 at 07:20 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    DO NOT TALK TO COPS

They are NOT your friends.

They are NOT there to help you.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-09-2021 at 02:14 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

The department also tracked social media posts with 'keywords' that were entirely related to left-wing movements, such as the hashtags #BLMLA, #sayhername and #f***donaldtrump.
    I'm tempted to @ the LAPD with these hashtags, just on general principle.

But I won't, because ...

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    DO NOT TALK TO COPS

I'm tempted to @ the LAPD with these hashtags, just on general principle.

But I won't, because ...
    Write a letter? But wear gloves when handling the paperwork and don't lick the envelope.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Write a letter? But wear gloves when handling the paperwork and don't lick the envelope.
    Nope, not that either. Because ...
    DO NOT TALK TO COPS

Nope, not that either. Because ...
    DO NOT TALK TO COPS.

Talking over or past them is acceptable and encouraged, however:

https://twitter.com/Occams_Banana/st...70200966635525

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    DO NOT TALK TO COPS.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pauls' Revere again.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is not surprising, given their already known Palantir relationship which helped build the framework for the dystopic surveillance state. There's a lot of material you can read about that out there.

Given what's happening here, and in Australia, the muted response from the rest of the "free" world shows us all we need to know.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.