Thread: Australian health chief: Covid with us forever, never-ending shots coming

Australian health chief: Covid with us forever, never-ending shots coming

Head of AU Health Dept says covid not going away and never-ending booster shots coming.

Gee, that wasn't predictable at all! Watch the twitter links to the video of her saying it.
    https://twitter.com/razorback11111/s...45379437367297

Two things:
    -If she isn't somehow related to Sarah Huckabee I'll eat my hat. Facial structure resemblance is uncanny.
    -If you watch her body language closely you can see her "duper's delight" smirks being suppressed. She -wants- to smile and laugh at all of this. Total psychopath.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/a...ndless-booster
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So Australia has a transwoman in their “health department” too? How progressive of them.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Reposted with a picture to go along with the video.
    Last edited by tod evans; 09-07-2021 at 11:24 AM.

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Those who have seen Tommy already will get the relevance...