Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Virginia’s Robert E. Lee Statue Coming Down

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    So they are going to take a statue that one group finds offensive and turn it into a statue that another group finds offensive. That's some progress there.
    Yep, it’s is progress, for one side. That would make the score 2-0.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm not "piling on" brother, you know that...
    Yeah, I get it, we're good. I just try to look at all angles when evaluating the news. You and @phill4paul are probably right.
    My Medical Records are Private

"If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm not "piling on" brother, you know that, but I did take the time to go and look who was sitting on the C-ville town council.

Every single one is a leftist democrat, one of which, Payne, is an outright communist.

Every single one, excepting Walker, are transplants from away.

Every single one, also excepting Walker, are white, who are the very worst self loathing and doctrinaire of "anti racists".

It was an ideological decision, without a doubt.

https://cvillepedia.org/Charlottesvi...il_(2020-2021)

You can almost identify their politics by their looks. Magill looks like a fat feminist. Payne is a faggy commie. Walker--well, she's black, so go with the percentages. Hill looks like a librarian. Snook looks like a milquetoast.

Magill

Payne

Walker

Hill

Snook
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Local officials are usually very accessible. I think a lot of that is because they're bored with discussing all the boring rezoning at their meetings.

I'm not sure how much it helps to be in touch with them, but it can make a difference. Sometimes it helps just to let them know they have support for the 2A stance or similar issue.

People often focus on national politics, which is more out of their control. They also focus more on personality, which doesn't get anything done.

I suggest that you should at least email your local officials, like county commissioners. It would be better than complaining about it here.

Okay, that's my Mister Smith Goes to Washington post.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This footage represents who and what was honored.

These are the men the Marxist filth erased from history.

And we let them do it, without lifting a finger in opposition.

Their eyes look to mine, and damn me for it.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-21-2021 at 11:07 PM.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Time Capsule found beneath Robert E. Lee Statue pedestal.

If the stampman tells you to kiss his ass, shall he get away with it and live? Don't let your courage cool, or a few bullies scare you. We've nothing to fear but slavery. Love your liberty, and fight for it like men who know its value. Once lost it will never, never be regained.
    -Hugh Ledlie, 1774.

I can't believe there wasn't racist propaganda in that time capsule. I've been told that these statues were erected to keep black people down. That their erection was a "terror" tactic that sprang up all over the South in the same time period with a nefarious purpose. Not because it was in the time frame that the last of the Civil War veterans were passing away and these statues were erected in their honor so they could attend before passing.
    We have lived centuries with these dedications. And the victors of the Civil War allowed it. And the truth of the situation is that unless you studied or cared about history it was just a pigeon $#@! covered piece of bronze. The victors of THIS war is not the North. It's the Marxist inculcators.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123