Thread: Thoughts On Monoclonal Antibodies?

Thoughts On Monoclonal Antibodies?

From what I can tell, this seems like more Big Pharma stuff (has an EUA and everything).

https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/about-cov...tment-covid-19

Your body naturally makes antibodies to fight infection. However, your body may not have antibodies designed to recognize a new virus like SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to allow the use of monoclonal antibody therapies for the treatment of mild to moderate COVID-19 in certain high-risk patients.
    Monoclonal antibodies, or mAbs, are made in a laboratory to fight a particular infection—in this case, the virus that causes COVID-19—and are given to patients directly with an infusion or a shot. That’s why mAb treatment may help patients who are at high risk for severe symptoms or hospitalization.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't trust it any more than the vax. Decide for yourself.

Monoclonal antibodies seem to actually work, as opposed to other crony favorites like Remdesivir.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Monoclonal antibodies seem to actually work, as opposed to other crony favorites like Remdesivir.
    Antibodies often do. They, like the jab, are also known to suppress the immune system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

As far as everything I've read, IF I come down with the Covid, I'm going to insist the doctor follow FLCCC guidelines. And go to court if they don't, and won't give me a physician that will.

FLCCC includes monoclonal's in their recommended therapy.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covi...plus-protocol/

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Antibodies often do. They, like the jab, are also known to suppress the immune system.
    “Antibodies” is a very broad category. There are lots of antibody treatments (biologics) that do many things. Many are used to treat autoimmune disorders, which intentionally suppress the immune system (arthritis for example). I don't know what the specific monoclonal antibody for COVID does other than target the COVID virus, but suppressing the immune system after contracting COVID may be a good thing, as the worst effects of COVID tend to be immune system over-reaction.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Except the way the jab suppresses the immune system seriously seems to increase the chances of getting sick. And I believe the vast majority of deaths from the virus get pneumonia after lying flat with chest congestion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.