Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Make It Happen.

Make It Happen.

"Oppression and tyranny always happen in the name of 'law,' not in spite of it. Freedom is always illegal."

"Those who wield power always use it to enrich themselves and their buddies at the expense of the freedom and prosperity of everybody else. Always. People don't run for office, and seek positions of power in order to leave you alone. They do it so they can rob, dominate and control you. Deep down inside you know this is true about all politicians everywhere, including the ones you voted for."

"Tyranny mainly happens NOT because of the small number of sociopaths who try to rule the world, but because of the masses of well intentioned people who obey those sociopaths as if they have the right to rule every one else."

"In a time of widespread, institutionalized injustice, 'law' and authority are always on the side of evil, and those on the side of righteousness are always considered 'criminals' by the psychopaths who demand their obedience."

"If you actually believe in freedom and justice, stop asking nicely for it. Go make it happen,"
    Last edited by CCTelander; 09-04-2021 at 06:54 AM.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Matt Erickson has been trying to say the same thing this year: using the system itself to fight the system is futile. It's been designed so our kind can't see permanent power. Thus, we need to leave it and form our own things. He also made the point that if you're protesting for liberty, you don't realize you have none. Protesting has just become a form of asking our masters permission to live.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

This is what making it happen looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/AdamCrigler/stat...83953049702402
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Matt Erickson has been trying to say the same thing this year: using the system itself to fight the system is futile. It's been designed so our kind can't see permanent power. Thus, we need to leave it and form our own things. He also made the point that if you're protesting for liberty, you don't realize you have none. Protesting has just become a form of asking our masters permission to live.
    Exactly!
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

sniff sniff

Do you smell that? I could be wrong but I think I just may smell the very faint aroma of liberty just barely beginning to bloom. But it's fragile. May we have the stones enough to do our part to continue the process.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    sniff sniff

Do you smell that? I could be wrong but I think I just may smell the very faint aroma of liberty just barely beginning to bloom. But it's fragile. May we have the stones enough to do our part to continue the process.
    I wore my Agorist shirt last night, Tom Massie looked at it, and before I said a word, he said “that’s what it’s coming down to, it’s probably the only viable option left”.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I wore my Agorist shirt last night, Tom Massie looked at it, and before I said a word, he said “that’s what it’s coming down to, it’s probably the only viable option left”.
    It's gaining steam, that's for sure.
    There will be a point if it continues that the State and its tentacles will try to come down on these people. It'll be at the point the State sees it as a threat, and that's when we punch the gas pedal.

And seriously though, watching the LP eat itself right now is a complete disaster. "But we'll let it run its course and we'll get new people in there who mean well."

Yea, and what happens when those people renege on promises? What happens when those people become caught up in their own messes? This is why we shouldn't worship or rely upon political maneuvers at this point, or so I'm increasingly being convinced.
    Last edited by Okie RP fan; 09-05-2021 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And this:

https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/sta...44851361832960
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/EricDJuly/status...09020480933888

There is strength in numbers.
    People really are like sheep. They outnumber the "wolves" 20-to-1 (a lot of times probably even much more than that) during these demonstrations but refuse to simply push forward.
    Every so often we do see one sheep jump the fence and others follow, though.

And Eric July has been fantastic. That notion is entirely right: this all ends when people start ignoring it all. Unfortunately, we have a large number of mentally ill people out there who like how a boot feels upon their neck, or rather how their boots feel upon the necks of others, and want this game to continue.

Don't you think these actions can be potentially dangerous? I mean, they can get borderline illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by classtaco View Post
    Don't you think these actions can be potentially dangerous? I mean, they can get borderline illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/PanvidyaMagnus/s...49274491543554
    //

"Oppression and tyranny always happen in the name of 'law,' not in spite of it. Freedom is always illegal." - Larken Rose

"In a time of widespread, institutionalized injustice, 'law' and authority are always on the side of evil, and those on the side of righteousness are always considered 'criminals' by the psychopaths who demand their obedience." - Larken Rose

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual." - Thomas Jefferson
    Chris

Define illegal.
    Then seriously ask yourself if human beings defending themselves and their bodies while the State and other actors seek to induce FORCE upon them is any more, less, or equally "dangerous" or "illegal."

History also shows us that movements and revolutions have started as a response to things that could be argued are not as serious as what's going on today.

Take a look into Jury Nullification.

If a government violates your rights as defined by the Constitution, who is doing something illegal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

LOL

They think I am the dangerous one.

and I have gone far beyond borders.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thomas Massie Quotes:
    Inserting needles and chemicals into people without their consent is violence.Depriving them of their basic human rights because they won’t give consent is also violence.Those who promote either should be ashamed.

If something is immoral, opposing it is moral.If something is unconstitutional, opposing it is constitutional.If something is unscientific, opposing it is scientific.If something is illogical, opposing it is logical.I oppose COVID mandates.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Thomas Massie Quotes:
    Inserting needles and chemicals into people without their consent is violence.Depriving them of their basic human rights because they won’t give consent is also violence.Those who promote either should be ashamed.

If something is immoral, opposing it is moral.If something is unconstitutional, opposing it is constitutional.If something is unscientific, opposing it is scientific.If something is illogical, opposing it is logical.I oppose COVID mandates.

You went to the conference this past weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    You went to the conference this past weekend?
    No. I wish I did. I don't have twitter but I keep following him on it. He is GOLD!

Tom Woods sent this link out the other day. Lots of comments, many I think are close to the mark, others way off, and most of the rest in between. Tom said in the email he'll be trying to figure out what people can do from here on out and basically likened this to a sitting U.S. president declaring war on a class of people. I think that's entirely appropriate FWIW. When you threaten the livelihoods of 80 million+ Americans (I'm going to assume the number is larger than that and they pared it down for propaganda reasons), many of which probably already have natural immunity, it's war.

https://tomwoods.com/how-to-resist-the-evil-biden-plan/

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Tom Woods sent this link out the other day. Lots of comments, many I think are close to the mark, others way off, and most of the rest in between. Tom said in the email he'll be trying to figure out what people can do from here on out and basically likened this to a sitting U.S. president declaring war on a class of people. I think that's entirely appropriate FWIW. When you threaten the livelihoods of 80 million+ Americans (I'm going to assume the number is larger than that and they pared it down for propaganda reasons), many of which probably already have natural immunity, it's war.

https://tomwoods.com/how-to-resist-the-evil-biden-plan/
    //

He's right. And this is the biggest problem I have with the January 6th rioters. They weren't taking to take the capital to protest lockdowns like the Michigan protestors were or to protest mask mandates or vaccine mandates. They were simply protesting the selection of one tyrant over another. Trump getting booed when he recently shilled for vaccines in deeply red Cullman Alabama says it all. If you are on the side of Fauci, even in the slightest, you are part of the problem! Seriously, Trump got over COVID in a matter of days from taking monoclonal antibodies. Why wasn't he talking about that instead of his "Operation Warp Speed" vaccine scam?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    They were simply protesting the selection of one tyrant over another.
    Not accurate. They were protesting the fact that their claims of election fraud had not been taken seriously.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Not accurate. They were protesting the fact that their claims of election fraud had not been taken seriously.
    Then they should have protested Trump's lawyers who did such a piss poor job that even Tucker Carlson called them out for BS.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Then they should have protested Trump's lawyers who did such a piss poor job that even Tucker Carlson called them out for BS.
    Trump's lawyers made plenty of mistakes but even having the greatest lawyers of all time would not have made a difference.

The courts would have still thrown out the cases with exactly as much prejudice as they did.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Trump's lawyers made plenty of mistakes but even having the greatest lawyers of all time would not have made a difference.

The courts would have still thrown out the cases with exactly as much prejudice as they did.
    That's tangential to the point. You can't expect congress to take your claims of election fraud seriously if your own candidate didn't take it seriously enough to have proper legal representation. And Trump took donations for the legal fight and used them for other purposes. Also all the Trump flags and hats belies the argument that it wasn't about Trump.

That's tangential to the point. You can't expect congress to take your claims of election fraud seriously if your own candidate didn't take it seriously enough to have proper legal representation. And Trump took donations for the legal fight and used them for other purposes. Also all the Trump flags and hats belies the argument that it wasn't about Trump.
    Though not provable, it was obvious - Biden did not have the know-how to do what Trump did, nor would he get away with it if he did. Trump FUNDED the entire Gates' initiative, Operation Warp Speed, TARPed the pharm industrial complex, providing money to Moderna, GAVI, hired Moncef Slauoi (GSK and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation), et al. At that point republicans were accepting of the JAB and gave passes to "nationalized medicine", but democrats were against the Trump-Vaccine. The transfer of presidency was required in order to get the democrats on board, which worked quite effectively. All of this was worked out behind closed doors.

Either way, people felt cheated and were right to feel cheated.

Regardless of Trump's shortcomings or his legal team's shortcomings.
    - Kim Kardashian

Either way, people felt cheated and were right to feel cheated.

Regardless of Trump's shortcomings or his legal team's shortcomings.
    Do you know what it would take to end mandatory vaccinations? Trump getting elected in 2020 and Trump saying it was a good idea.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast