Thread: Mu Variant

Mu Variant

What kind of double newspeak is this?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-1...lth-officials/

Fauci said the Mu variant, technically known as B.1.621, has mutations suggesting "it would evade certain antibodies," potentially including those from vaccines.

"But there isn't a lot of clinical data to suggest that. It is mostly laboratory in vitro data," he added. "...We don't consider it an immediate threat right now."

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    They're not satisfied to treat us like herd animals, now they're talking to us like herd animals.

Moo indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

They will continue with finding scary new variants for years to come.

Shaking in my boots right now!

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    They will continue with finding scary new variants for years to come.
    Not scared of mu..

They are going to reduce themselves to a bad joke.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Fauci said the Mu variant, technically known as B.1.621, has mutations suggesting "it would evade certain antibodies," potentially including those from vaccines.

"But there isn't a lot of clinical data to suggest that. It is mostly laboratory in vitro data," he added. "...We don't consider it an immediate threat right now."
    Wow. That CBS report was nothing but a disgusting mess of lies and propaganda.

And where is the Mu variant coming from? South of the border, where the DNC allows and encourages massive unscreened migration into the US.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    They're not satisfied to treat us like herd animals, now they're talking to us like herd animals.

Moo indeed.
    The next variant will be the "Baaaa" variant. To cure it will take weekly vaxxing and a phone app tracker. If you don't comply you are selfish and deserve to be locked in an internment camp with others of your kind.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Boogity-boogity!

"But there isn't a lot of clinical data to suggest that. It is mostly laboratory in vitro data," he added. "... We don't consider it an immediate threat right now We are just laying the groundwork for future fear-mongering right now."
    Fixed.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Wow. That CBS report was nothing but a disgusting mess of lies and propaganda.

And where is the Mu variant coming from? South of the border, where the DNC allows and encourages massive unscreened migration into the US.
    There have been "some larger outbreaks" of the variant reported in South America and Europe, according to WHO. The primary regions for the variant are in Colombia and Ecuador.

"Although the global prevalence of the Mu variant among sequenced cases has declined and is currently below 0.1%, the prevalence in Colombia (39%) and Ecuador (13%) has consistently increased," the WHO said.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Nevermind. Someone beat me too it. Bass.
    Last edited by RJB; 09-03-2021 at 06:32 PM.

It would be a change for the better hopefully, news variant meter hasd been stuck on Delta for months (may have even contributed to messy Afghan exit).

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    The next variant will be the "Baaaa" variant.
    Might as well.

Micron Technology, Inc. (MU)
    MU is a US Co. with 40,000 employess.

Who will be responsible if MU investors got negatively impacted due to such naming?
    When will they learn?

A new coronavirus mutation known as the lambda variant that is thought to have increased resistance to vaccines has appeared in the United States.

Also known as C.37, the lambda variant was first discovered in Peru in November 2020. ..”

This is improvment in naming, C.37 ( though sounds like name of some transport plane) seems easy enough to remember compared to recent past technical names like C.142.654.7654 for covid variants.

But WHO/media should have learnt from recent variant naming issues. With all that has come out so far, simple variant names like following should be adopted to avoid any social/geographic/business entities getting negative impact/stigmatization that may not have been anticipated early on:

Proposed Covid Variant Names for media use
    Covid original variant
    1st gen variant
    2nd gen variant
    3rd gen variant
    ... and so on.

Otherwise conflicting names like below would continue to add confusion factor to the ongoing fear factors:

Delta Air Lines refuses to use the name of the delta variant: 'We just call it the variant"

If anyone from WHO/media surfs this forum, review current naming conventions for public good.

Lower case mu looks remarkably like the horned devil handsign. Just sayin...
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Lower case mu looks remarkably like the horned devil handsign. Just sayin...
    That handsign doesn't belong to the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Pagans used the Greek language. Burn everything written in Greek. Yeah, I am kidding, but sometimes a letter is just a letter.
    Last edited by RJB; 09-05-2021 at 11:24 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So Covid joined a fraternity?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Pagans used the Greek language. Burn everything written in Greek. Yeah, I am kidding, but sometimes letter is just a letter.
    Couldn't give rep, so here have a trophy:

Perhaps the global population should live under a gigantic atom-proof Pfizer/Moderna/GSK/JJ shell, to “protect” us from the over 4,000 variants that were just recently discovered. Amazing humans have lived millions of years, up until OWS/2020.

https://www.scmp.com/yp/discover/new...auses-covid-19

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

For the people in your family or friend circles, this is a great thing to bring up: seeing as how they continue to find new variants, and as there is undeniable proof that vaccinated people are transmitting covid as unvaxxed are, do you want to a) live a life full of booster shots every 5-6 months for a virus that has a 99.7-99.8% survival rate, or b) realize its probably here to stay and we need to let it run it's course so we can continue on with our lives, understand that through natural herd immunity we can slow its transmission rates and possibly even lead to even less harmful variants?

If they still pick option A, tell them who profits from this scenario (Big Pharma who literally can't be sued) and ask if they're fine with that.

If they continue to insist, throw in the "my body, my choice" line and watch their brains melt.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Perhaps the global population should live under a gigantic atom-proof Pfizer/Moderna/GSK/JJ shell, to “protect” us from the over 4,000 variants that were just recently discovered. Amazing humans have lived millions of years, up until OWS/2020.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

I'm starting to wonder if the MIC model of deficit debt spending, to maintain the global debt money ponzi scheme, isn't being migrated to an HIC model now instead, in order to sustain it all just a little bit longer. Not unlike the creation of boogeymen enemies for the MIC to run around the world slaying, fueled by ever expanding .gov debt spending, now the variant narrative creates an unlimited new range of boogeymen to run around slaying, in the form of new excuses to create ever more debt. Consider how much debt money has been created in the last year and a half in the name of covid. There's no signs of it letting up anytime soon (and won't until late 2024 according to World Bank documents). Heck, I just saw that another $60B is being printed up to "fight future pandemics". I suspect the economic model for domestic imaginary debt money creation is being moved from MIC based to pandemic HIC and green EIC/ESG stuff, as MIC budget requirements dry up as constant war winds down. I recall the Report from Iron Mountain, which asked an interesting question (some say was a hoax doc but it's still a valid question) of "How do we sustain the debt money model as long as necessary, even as deficit military spending decreases?"

shamelessly stolen from Massie's excellent twitter feed

---------------------------------------------
    Pagans used the Greek language. Burn everything written in Greek. Yeah, I am kidding, but sometimes a letter is just a letter.
    ....and "delta" looks remarkably like a pyramid. Must be coincidence. (symbols rule the world. maybe not for you personally but they do to the people running this place)
    Last edited by devil21; 09-06-2021 at 11:48 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I'm starting to wonder if the MIC model of deficit debt spending, to maintain the global debt money ponzi scheme, isn't being migrated to an HIC model now instead, in order to sustain it all just a little bit longer.
    One, it certainly is proving divisive enough. Two, Big Pharma certainly provides enough bribes. Three, lockdowns slow money velocity, delaying the day when Joe Sixpack gets sick of rising prices and goes postal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

....and "delta" looks remarkably like a pyramid. Must be coincidence. (symbols rule the world. maybe not for you personally but they do to the people running this place)
    Despite your polite response, I almost replied with a snarky remark, simply because you posted a slight disagreement. I am stepping away from the internet from the internet and I hope you have a great day, my friend.

Despite your polite response, I almost replied with a snarky remark, simply because you posted a slight disagreement. I am stepping away from the internet from the internet and I hope you have a great day, my friend.
    It's cool. These are the times that try men's souls, as they say. We're all dealing with our own issues right now caused by this mess. I hope yours are minimal, at least.