Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bette Midler calls for sex strike to protest Texas abortion law

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Yes, but who are "these people"? I'm sick of people trying to convince me my next door neighbors want me dead. The people who pay people to spam the internet want me dead. They've wanted me dead since before the internet was invented. I haven't exactly been sending them Christmas cards either.

When someone wants me dead, you'll just have to excuse me for asking exactly who wants me dead. If they fool me into thinking it's my neighbor, and I kill him preemptively and get myself an overtly lethal injection, who wins?
    Antifa types, the hard leftists, those who are strict adherents to the mask, the people wanting to force lockdowns on everyone else. It gets to a point for them where our types become too difficult for them to understand, so we become lost causes in their eyes. Bolsheviks operated similarly, as I recall learning.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Antifa types, the hard leftists, those who are strict adherents to the mask, the people wanting to force lockdowns on everyone else. It gets to a point for them where our types become too difficult for them to understand, so we become lost causes in their eyes. Bolsheviks operated similarly, as I recall learning.
    Well, of course. Those who want to be in charge of everyone and run everything have always existed, have always been a certain percentage of the population, have always wanted anyone who won't kiss their ass dead, have always held sway over a certain number of the sheep.

Kill them, not their sheep. It works better, and there aren't so many of them. Work smarter, not harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, but who are "these people"? I'm sick of people trying to convince me my next door neighbors want me dead. The people who pay people to spam the internet want me dead. They've wanted me dead since before the internet was invented. I haven't exactly been sending them Christmas cards either.

When someone wants me dead, you'll just have to excuse me for asking exactly who wants me dead. If they fool me into thinking it's my neighbor, and I kill him preemptively and get myself an overtly lethal injection, who wins?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Read a news story the other day: two half brothers who were also next door neighbors, got into a vaccination argument. The end result being the older half brother shot the younger half brother in the face, killing him. The newz did not specify who was arguing which point.

I haven't got neighbors, to speak of anyways, the nearest home is hundreds of yards away, a farm across the road, the lady there, while kooky, is pretty solid "Live Free or Die" type.

But my buddy down in the belly of the beast on Cape Cod, he has gotten death threats for flying politically incorrect flags or messages or, once, a cross at Easter.

OK is not Berkley or Cambridge or Queens or Chicago...I imagine most of your neighbors are well adjusted, salt of the earth kind of folks.

That is not at all the case in many places around the country.
    The radicals want you dead (BAMM). Some of the elite would rather have you dead if you question them or don't obey them.

But those are probably not your neighbors, and would be a very small portion of the population.

Of greater concern is how many people would kill you if ordered to. Not that they would want to do it, but if directly ordered to do it, they would do it. The Milgram experiments showed that approximately 2/3 of the population will kill when ordered to by a higher authority. With the proper demonization of a group, say anti-vaxxers, when the orders come down, 2/3 of your neighbors who support the Fauci-Pharma-establishment would reluctantly help to eliminate you.

Now it would probably never come down to that being forced on your neighbors, because others, like that Army woman who said she would shoot you, would do the dirty work first. And given appropriate orders and immunity, Antifa types would gladly join in before it ever came down to your neighbors.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The radicals want you dead (BAMM). Some of the elite would rather have you dead if you question them or don't obey them.

But those are probably not your neighbors, and would be a very small portion of the population.

Of greater concern is how many people would kill you if ordered to. Not that they would want to do it, but if directly ordered to do it, they would do it. The Milgram experiments showed that approximately 2/3 of the population will kill when ordered to by a higher authority. With the proper demonization of a group, say anti-vaxxers, when the orders come down, 2/3 of your neighbors who support the Fauci-Pharma-establishment would reluctantly help to eliminate you.

Now it would probably never come down to that being forced on your neighbors, because others, like that Army woman who said she would shoot you, would do the dirty work first. And given appropriate orders and immunity, Antifa types would gladly join in before it ever came down to your neighbors.
    There you are. Kill the shepherd and spare the sheep, and you win.

Killing the sheep that bleat the loudest just gives the shepherd time to kill you. And gives the herd's few rams time and motivation to screw up their courage and help him do it.

They won't ever deploy locals to their areas. During communist times, in Czechoslovakia they of course had mandatory military service. Czechs were stationed in Slovakia, while Slovaks were sent to the Czech SR. That wasn't by coincidence.

There you are. Kill the shepherd and spare the sheep, and you win.

Killing the sheep that bleat the loudest just gives the shepherd time to kill you. And gives the herd's few rams time and motivation to screw up their courage and help him do it.
    Yes, but if the shepherd sends his dog to attack you, you still have deal with the dog. It doesn't matter that the dog doesn't know any better and it isn't really his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    They won't ever deploy locals to their areas. During communist times, in Czechoslovakia they of course had mandatory military service. Czechs were stationed in Slovakia, while Slovaks were sent to the Czech SR. That wasn't by coincidence.
    Yep. SOP.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

As an additional note, just because your neighbor won’t kill you doesn’t mean they won’t turn you in to the DNC Gestapo.

As an additional note, just because your neighbor won’t kill you doesn’t mean they won’t turn you in to the DNC Gestapo.
    The DNC Gestapo?

I don't know what that is, but I get your general point.

Why did they close the churches?

One, all through the history of this country, Republicans and Democrats have worshipped God in the same building at the same time. They had no choice but to concede each others' humanity. Face to face, forced to be civil, they are more likely to look for commonalities and solutions than put chips on shoulders and draw lines in sand.

Two, the government doesn't just want us to think it's better at helping people out than we are at helping each other, it wants us to forget we even can help each other.

Three, that sense of community and faith combined makes many things possible. Without it, how do people realize their common power? I remember when a wide variety of churches decided Nestlēs needed to stop telling women worldwide their crappy formula was better for baby than breast milk.

When anyone anywhere any time wonders if submitting to the present "system" is more intolerable than fighting in your own streets, they weigh the best case scenario they can carve out for themselves than the bloody price they pay to possibly get something better. And some have a god complex that deprives them of a conscience, and Left or Right go around muttering "there ought to be a law" like @Swordsmyth. Others realize you can only get as much liberty as you give.

Is it a coincidence that this time and these increasingly intolerable conditions coincide with the decline in churches? Or is that the very accomplishment that emboldened them? Because it used to be that when American churches agreed to be disobedient, the ground shook.

I treat my neighbors well. When I disagree with them, I do it politely, and explain my thinking calmly and clearly. And I try to be smart enough to know what to omit.

They can gauge the temperature of people, and turn up the heat slowly. I can too. I can turn them using their own language. That helps keep them from jumping.

Be nice to your neighbors. Mow their lawn, if you have time. It's not that difficult to be more pleasant and helpful than the government is. What did Jesus do?

Churches stand up and take matters in their hands. Matters like investing the time to turn elections into mass community meetings, where no one leaves until everyone saw the issue decided. A bloodless revolution would be nice about November of next year. That would be the way to have one.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-04-2021 at 01:56 PM.

The DNC Gestapo?

Why did they close the churches?

One, all through the history of this country, Republicans and Democrats have worshipped God in the same building at the same time. They had no choice but to concede each others' humanity. Face to face, forced to be civil, they are more likely to look for commonalities and solutions than put chips on shoulders and draw lines in sand.

Two, the government doesn't just want us to think it's better at helping people out than we are at helping each other, it wants us to forget we even can help each other.

Three, that sense of community and faith combined makes many things possible. Without it, how do people realize their common power? I remember when a wide variety of churches decided Nestlēs needed to stop telling women worldwide their crappy formula was better for baby than breast milk.

When anyone anywhere any time wonders if submitting to the present "system" is more intolerable than fighting in your own streets, they weigh the best case scenario they can carve out for themselves than the bloody price they pay to possibly get something better. And some have a god complex that deprives them of a conscience, and Left or Right go around muttering "there ought to be a law" like @Swordsmyth. Others realize you can only get as much liberty as you give.

Is it a coincidence that this time and these increasingly intolerable conditions coincide with the decline in churches? Or is that the very accomplishment that emboldened them? Because it used to be that when American churches agreed to be disobedient, the ground shook.

I treat my neighbors well. When I disagree with them, I do it politely, and explain my thinking calmly and clearly. And I try to be smart enough to know what to omit.

They can gauge the temperature of people, and turn up the heat slowly. I can too. I can turn them using their own language. That helps keep them from jumping.

Be nice to your neighbors. Mow their lawn, if you have time. It's not that difficult to be more pleasant and helpful than the government is. What did Jesus do?

Churches stand up and take matters in their hands. Matters like investing the time to turn elections into mass community meetings, where no one leaves until everyone saw the issue decided. A bloodless revolution would be nice about November of next year. That would be the way to have one.
    Yup. Churches, bars , cafes, barber shops are where people exchange ideas the most and where revolutions are planned. If you're consolidating your power, it's definitely what you shut down first.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is cool.

1) Any woman declining to have sex with me because of this is probably not my cup of tea anyway. Saves me a $#@! ton of money at the bars.

2) what woman decides to let a celebrity dictate weather you should have sex or not? FFS.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

The DNC Gestapo?

A reference to Glenn Greenwald’s hypothesis that the DNC has merged with the Deep State, Media, CIA, etc.

https://vidmax.com/video/206959-watc...ith-their-kids

There are millions just like her.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

It is time for men to be the decision makers. Eggs do not get fertilized without sperm. Sex in 2021 is overrated. The concept of pull out should be changed to don't put in.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    It is time for men to be the decision makers. Eggs do not get fertilized without sperm. Sex in 2021 is overrated. The concept of pull out should be changed to don't put in.
    I've heard a few hot takes that the societal upheavals that are going on today in the West are due to us, as a society, granting women too much power too quickly. Because women haven't been in these positions historically, we are witnessing their follies as they learn and become more like men. Meanwhile, Western men are becoming effeminate and these biological heresies are encouraging what some of us on here may label "bad" behaviors.

Women are turning to alcohol at faster rates then ever before. They're literally trying to become like men and men just want to sit around and play video games. We have no strong men right now and a strong woman trying to act like a strong man doesn't work. Women need to be feminine (not feminist) strong; men need to be masculine strong.

China knows this and is why they are banning video games and sending their boys to masculinity camps.

China knows this and is why they are banning video games and sending their boys to masculinity camps.
    https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...51969977409541

I've heard a few hot takes that the societal upheavals that are going on today in the West are due to us, as a society, granting women too much power too quickly. Because women haven't been in these positions historically, we are witnessing their follies as they learn and become more like men. Meanwhile, Western men are becoming effeminate and these biological heresies are encouraging what some of us on here may label "bad" behaviors.

Women are turning to alcohol at faster rates then ever before. They're literally trying to become like men and men just want to sit around and play video games. We have no strong men right now and a strong woman trying to act like a strong man doesn't work. Women need to be feminine (not feminist) strong; men need to be masculine strong.

Yup the culture has turned toxic and is getting worse.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 10-08-2021 at 08:00 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Especially if you allow them a $10,000 bounty (plus legal fees) - they won't even have to go to the DNC, just to civil court. What's the New York, California or Massachusetts equivalent of the Texas law going to be? Gawd, that poor baker in Colorado - what it's going to be like when he has dozens or hundreds of civil suits brought against him by strangers who witnessed him refusing to bake gay wedding cakes (or are simply made aware that he did so - doesn't seem like they actually have to witness it)?
    Good catch regarding the CO baker example. The creation of all of these new ridiculous anti- discrimination rules are NOT to end discrimination or anything of the sort. They are created to offer new legal angles to bankrupt more small businesses, especially conservative businesses or businesses sitting in the way of "planned redevelopment" efforts aka Agenda 2030. City Council here (Charlotte, major A2030 city) just passed a new ordinance that basically makes any business discrimination about practically anything regarding service, hiring or firing (even down to clothing choices and hair styles, I $#@! you not) a newly actionable offense, exposing the business to massive fines and lawsuits. Someone applies for a job dressed like Liberace and hair is a purple afro? If you don't hire that person, they can report you for gay discrimination and discrimination against their "natural hairstyle" and even file suit, costing many thousands of dollars to defend. At the end of the day, yes societal upheaval is a goal but once you look behind the cover story, you start to see that the real goal is to eliminate small business while the Wall St darlings consolidate control further.

It's only a matter of time, if it hasn't already started, where people will be purposely sent in to interview for jobs with the sole intention of making a discrimination claim. Small business owners in areas where these kinds of ordinances have passed or there's already relevant case law established, like CO, better be awake and aware. LGBTQXYZ activists are very specially dedicated to their causes and are easily used "useful idiots" to further higher agendas.

https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/lo...a-399547d1e922

Charlotte's new bill will make it illegal for people to be discriminated against for things like their sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, familial status, veteran status, pregnancy, or natural hairstyle. The new bill does not regulate bathrooms.

As part of the discrimination protections, it will also extend to employment applying to all employers in the city of Charlotte even those with less than 15 employees.

Charlotte Mayor Vi Lyles said she applauds the council for working to make the best decision for the city.

At the meeting Monday, Council Member Tariq Bokhari suggested a substitute proposal to include protection of political affiliation, but that substitute motion did not pass.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-06-2021 at 03:13 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...51969977409541
    Right. And it's not that I'm praising China, but I do understand why they are doing it after seeing what's happening in the West. The West is mentally ill right now. There is no religion anymore to appease people, or guide people. The religion is becoming the State and we all know where that leads and what happens next. What happens is these sycophants excel under communism because they are loyal dogs whereas they are just regular people, or in some cases outright losers in a "normal" society.

History repeats itself, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Yup the culture has turned toxic and is getting worse.
    Very. And the time to resist and build these alternative communities is now.

Right. And it's not that I'm praising China, but I do understand why they are doing it after seeing what's happening in the West. The West is mentally ill right now. There is no religion anymore to appease people, or guide people. The religion is becoming the State and we all know where that leads and what happens next. What happens is these sycophants excel under communism because they are loyal dogs whereas they are just regular people, or in some cases outright losers in a "normal" society.
    The surprise for such sycophants like LGBT activists is that after their usefulness has expired, they're soon deemed aberrants/dangers to orderly society/genetically defective/etc and removed from the gene pool accordingly. Communism does not tolerate aberrant behaviors or genetic defectives as they are a burden to the State. They are effective organizers and activists and no communist ruling class wants those types running around after the State is established, since they could turn against it.

History repeats itself, doesn't it?
    It does but too few activists these days are bothered to pick up a history book and pinpoint their role in the repetition. Too busy $#@!posting on social media about the latest Maddow fake news outrage.

Very. And the time to resist and build these alternative communities is now.
    It probably was years ago when this stuff started emerging into the mainstream but you're not wrong that it should be ongoing.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-06-2021 at 03:34 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Can we protest Bette Midler?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The surprise for such sycophants like LGBT activists is that after their usefulness has expired, they're soon deemed aberrants/dangers to orderly society/genetically defective/etc and removed from the gene pool accordingly. Communism does not tolerate aberrant behaviors or genetic defectives as they are a burden to the State. They are effective organizers and activists and no communist ruling class wants those types running around after the State is established, since they could turn against it.

It does but too few activists these days are bothered to pick up a history book and pinpoint their role in the repetition. Too busy $#@!posting on social media about the latest Maddow fake news outrage.

It probably was years ago when this stuff started emerging into the mainstream but you're not wrong that it should be ongoing.
    China cracking down on LGBTXYZ and associated male feminist stuff. Shows what eventually happens under communism once their usefulness has expired. Whole video worth a watch since PJW nails it, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    China cracking down on LGBTXYZ and associated male feminist stuff. Shows what eventually happens under communism once their usefulness has expired. Whole video worth a watch since PJW nails it, as usual.

Pretty much. It reminds of what Yuri Bezmenov had said:
    “[T]he useful idiots, the leftists who are idealistically believing in the beauty of the Soviet socialist or Communist or whatever system, when they get disillusioned, they become the worst enemies. That’s why my KGB instructors specifically made the point: never bother with leftists. Forget about these political prostitutes. Aim higher. [...] They serve a purpose only at the stage of destabilization of a nation. For example, your leftists in the United States: all these professors and all these beautiful civil rights defenders. They are instrumental in the process of the subversion only to destabilize a nation. When their job is completed, they are not needed any more. They know too much. Some of them, when they get disillusioned, when they see that Marxist-Leninists come to power—obviously they get offended—they think that they will come to power. That will never happen, of course. They will be lined up against the wall and shot.”
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12