Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2021 college Football

2021 college Football

Lots of games this evening , 9/02. Coastal Carolina and Buffalo both look to be easily in control early.
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-02-2021 at 06:05 PM.
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Army , three point underdogs today beat Georgia St 43 - 10.
    Do something Danke

So far the only team ranked 2 through 17 that looked impressive was Cincy ,
    Do something Danke

Probably the best looking opening week ranked teams so far ( Notre Dame not yet played ) are Alabama , Ohio St , Cincy ,Iowa , Coastal Carolina and maybe the Penn St defense. On the other end Oklahoma, Clemson , Georgia , Iowa St , North Carolina , Oregon , Wisc , Miami , USC , LSU , Indiana , Washington and Louisiana all looked over ranked. Looks like some will drop heavily and some all the way out . Could be a year to get some different teams into bigger bowl games . The SEC looks not so good after Alabama.
    Do something Danke

Notre Dame ball leading FSU 38 - 28 with about 13 1/2 to play . ND was 8 point favorites. ND has played well for week one considering how badly a lot of teams looked yesterday . A win should move them up . There are currently top ten teams that do not even look top 20.
    Do something Danke

Georgia lost a starting offensive lineman ( Ratledge sp? ) to season ending surgery .
    Do something Danke

Ole Miss on the board first tonight against Louisville 6 - 0 . Should be a high scoring game .
    Do something Danke

Pretty amusing the hysteria over Brian Kelly's joke. Leftists (and all those offended are leftists) are such hypersensitive losers.

Also funny that Brian Kelly is a top five college coach and people constantly think he should fired for losing two or three games.

UMich has a big game against Washington next week. Two very young quarterbacks and a whole new staff and no veteran receivers. 7-5 is my expectation with that talent. I would consider 8-4 to be a great year and a job saver for Harbaugh. 6_6 or worse and probably fired.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Notre Dame ball leading FSU 38 - 28 with about 13 1/2 to play . ND was 8 point favorites. ND has played well for week one considering how badly a lot of teams looked yesterday . A win should move them up . There are currently top ten teams that do not even look top 20.
    Watched that one… great game.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Four games tonight . Coastal Carolina in action for any of you who havnt seen that QB .
    Do something Danke

I had to take Duke not to cover the spread. I cant really imagine them beating anyone.
    Do something Danke

Coastal Carolina up over Kansas 21 - 9 with about 8 1/2 to Half . In the next hour unbeatens North Dakota and Utah St meet , Boise will be looking for first win against undefeated UTEP.
    Do something Danke

I think Kansas has a chance not to win but cover . Some of these point spreads are getting pretty large.
    Do something Danke

Coastal Carolina up 35 - 22 with a quarter to play .
    Do something Danke

From what Ive seen so far today I'll go with something like this , Bama , Cincy , Iowa , Penn St , Oregon , Notre Dame , Georgia , Clemson , Coastal Carolina , Ok , Fl , Auburn , A & M , Az St , Ohio St , Army , Ole Miss , IU , Wisc , Ball St , UCLA , V tech , Miami ,Ark
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-12-2021 at 07:53 AM.
    Do something Danke

Looks like we've arrived at 5 clear top teams so far , Alabama , Iowa , Penn St , Cincy and Georgia.
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oregon got some bad calls at the end of that game, but they also self-destructed.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Might as well have AL play GA and call that the title game.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Iowa and Cincy look like the best two teams now .
    Do something Danke

Here would be my current ranking ( Top 19) , Iowa , Cincy , Ga , Ohio St , Penn St, Al , Ok , Mich , Mich St , Ok St , Ore, Notre Dame , Kentucky ,Coastal Carolina, Wake , SMU , NC ST, Ole Miss , San Diego St. Most consistent SEC team , Kentucky.
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-09-2021 at 10:05 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Might as well have AL play GA and call that the title game.

Wrong again!

That A&M game be good.

Muh Hoosiers came up short today 20 - 15 , missed a FG , missed a two point conversion to move to 0-4 against the Top Ten this season . Tonight Nc St and BC should be a good game.
    Do something Danke

It took about 7 weeks but the top 25 is starting to look more accurate than it has in a long time .
    Do something Danke

Don't care about college football but I wish the Hoosiers a good season.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Army , Navy and Kansas all looking good early today.
    Do something Danke

Coastal Carolina no longer in the ranks of the Undefeated . Looks like Penn St - Illinois will go to OT .
    Do something Danke

Cincy defeats a Navy team that hung in there today 27 - 20 . Ok defeats a Kansas team that lead most of the game 35 - 23 . The Army offense battled mightily today but trail Wake 70 - 56 with about a half minute to play . I took Wisc to Cover , my Hoosiers to Cover and the under and Notre Dame to cover . ( Well Wisc and Notre Dame did cover )
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-06-2021 at 09:16 AM.
    Do something Danke

Undefeated Demon deacons are 3 point underdogs at a previously over ranked North Carolina team that didnt show much defense against Notre Dame . Army - Air Force today , it and Liberty - Ole Miss should be good games .
    Do something Danke

Notre Dame - Navy pretty good first half . Army beats air force 21 - 14 in OT.
    Do something Danke

Undefeated Mich St upset today at Purdue.
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast