Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2021 college Football

Miss St - Ark may be going to OT.
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Baylor upset by TCU
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cincy and UTSA remain undefeated .
    Do something Danke

Going into today , the best teams left are Georgia , Cincy , Bama , Ok , Oh St , University of Texas San Antonio , Notre Dame.
    Do something Danke

How are the Hoosiers doing this football season?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Pretty rough ( offense pretty bad ) , lost all the scolarship QB's to injury early on. Still shouldve beaten Cincy , Mich St ( lost by 5 , missed a FG and a two point conversion ) and Maryland ( lost by 3 )anyway and have a chance to win today ( Rutgers) . Had they won those I'd say they wouldve made a bowl game .
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-13-2021 at 02:43 PM.
    Do something Danke

Ok completely out , two TD loser at Baylor today , other than maybe Oregon they should finish behind all the other one loss teams .
    Do something Danke

Army rushes for 428 yards with 18 different ball carriers today , move to 6 - 3 .
    Do something Danke

Best looking teams left , Georgia , Cincy , Ohio St , Notre Dame , Alabama , UTSA. Good seasons I think for Wisc , Iowa , NC St , Houston , Army , Air Force, Wake , Pitt, Baylor , Purdue , Western Ky, San Diego St , Kentucky .
    Do something Danke

With University of Texas San Antonio suffering first loss of the season we are down to five , Georgia , Cincy , Michigan , Alabama, Notre Dame. Assuming Alabama wins , Otherwise Georgia , Cincy , Michigan , Notre Dame , Ohio St.
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-27-2021 at 05:27 PM.
    Do something Danke

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ya , I'm thinking Georgia , Cincy , Michigan , Ohio St and Notre Dame are better than Bama right now .
    Do something Danke

Getting interesting with Ok St loss to Baylor ( no surprise , that was going to be a one score game at the end either way ) , Georgia losing to Alabama ( georgia defense looking avg ) . If Michigan were to lose to Iowa that should be enough to lock Cincy and Notre Dame in who are both the best two looking teams right this moment other than Mich . The yearly over ranked Oregon blown out of course by Utah ( easy money there ).
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-04-2021 at 06:09 PM.
    Do something Danke

My current top twelve ( Mich hasnt played yet ) Cincy , Mich , Notre Dame , Alabama , Georgia , Mich St , Oh St, Iowa , Baylor , Ole Miss , Ok St , BYU
    Do something Danke

Once you get down to the three loss teams after Wake , Ok , Pitt ), the best of those are Utah , NC ST and Kentucky , all better than Clemson
    Do something Danke

Looks like Michigan is cruising so it'll be Cincy , Mich , Bama , Georgia which would leave Notre Dame out. Everybody but those five will have two losses. ( except UTSA I think ).
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-05-2021 at 10:55 AM.
    Do something Danke

Yeah, the committee of fools will now have incentive to make Cincy #1, which is where they belong. Prolly play #4 Georgia. MI-AL should be billed as the monster game; however, I have to wonder how much incentive Iowa had in that game. I missed it.

NBC still likes airing the Irish. Guessing they're still a good draw, but wonder if they've lost some luster. Normally, I oust a team losing a conference title game. That's like preliminary playoff game. Otoh, Notre Dame didn't finish with a flourish. Should have played a conference title again, but are they independent now? Can keep track of all this silly realignment.

If Notre Dame is left out, you have to figure some fool marxist will claim wacism since the Irish now have a colored coach.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Mich , Cincy and Notre Dame all look like they have an edge defensivly over what I saw in the Georgia - Alabama game. That Iowa defense that Michigan steamrolled was better than those yesterday. Cincy outplayed Georgia most of the game last yr in the bowl game and lost by a FG . Cincy much better now.
    Do something Danke

Conference USA Champions ,UTSA Roadrunners will play San Diego State Aztecs in the Tropical Smoothie Cafe Frisco Bowl at Toyota Stadium in Frisco , Texas on 12/21 at 6:30 pm . Hopefully Zippy has gotten me tickets .
    Do something Danke

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Michigan keeps playing like they did in their last two games, I don't see any team beating them.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Cincy #4. What a joke. All because they want a MI-AL final. If you still need more evidence of winning not mattering, here it is.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Cincy #4. What a joke. All because they want a MI-AL final. If you still need more evidence of winning not mattering, here it is.
    The two SEC teams are the weaker teams at this moment in time the way I see it . Thats why they play the games. Maybe the defenses will show up next time .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-06-2021 at 11:11 AM.
    Do something Danke

Cincy #4. What a joke.
    I agree, but since they're undefeated, I think it's reasonable to give them a chance to play in the playoffs.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I agree, but since they're undefeated, I think it's reasonable to give them a chance to play in the playoffs.
    I would put them in.

They aren't one of the four best teams but they are close enough. Outside of Ohio St., I am not sure there is another team left out that is clearly better than Cincinnati.

Hmm, that's odd. I actually mean that Cincinnati is #1.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The two SEC teams are the weaker teams at this moment in time the way I see it . Thats why they play the games. Maybe the defenses will show up next time .

I watched part of the Houston game and missed most of the SEC title game. Imagine if they still only selected two teams. They would have picked MI and AL.

I still stick with my idea about expanding the playoffs. A playoff with 8, 16, or even 32 teams. If 32 teams, then the first three rounds have home team advantage. Imagine if these warm weather teams had to go up to Madison, Lincoln, or Iowa City in December. If they had to travel to a snowy State College, then you might have double whiteout. The atmosphere would be something else.

The semi-finals could still be played after Christmas.

Try it for three years. If it doesn't work, then go back to the old way.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 12-06-2021 at 11:00 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hmm, that's odd. I actually mean that Cincinnati is #1.
    They have not played any good teams yet. I haven't seen any evidence that they're in the same league as the other teams in the playoffs.

But they'll have a chance to prove me wrong when they're tested for the first time against Alabama, and I don't object to giving them that chance.
    Ron Paul

They [Bearcats] have not played any good teams yet.
    Notre Dame?

Notre Dame?
    My bad. Forgot about that one. Fair point. Having that game on the schedule makes a big difference.
    Ron Paul

Army - navy game . I took Army to win and cover the spread . Go Army !
    Do something Danke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast