View Poll Results: Should Senator Lindsey Graham resign?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 66.67%
  • No

1 16.67%
  • Not sure/other

1 16.67%

Thread: After leak of damaging old video, should Senator Lindsey Graham resign?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

US Senator Lindsey Graham: 'We will be going back into Afghanistan'
    Sep 5, 2021
    US Republican Senator Lindsey Graham has told the BBC that he believes American troops "will be going back into Afghanistan" in the future.
    Speaking on HARDtalk, he said: "We'll have to because the threat will be so large."
    The final US troops withdrew from Afghanistan a week ago after 20 years in the country.
    BBC News
    bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-58456953

Related

US carries out Kabul airstrike targeting ISIS-K
    August 29, 2021

Prez Biden may have inadvertently made future wars launch extremely difficult

Un-Related

Netherlands suspends Cyber Security official who said Zionists created ISIS

FBI says 'Australian IS jihadist' is actually a Jewish American named Joshua Ryne Goldberg
    Date September 11, 2015

Joshua Ryne Goldberg Photo: Facebook

ISIS' rise in post-Moammar Gadhafi Libya catches CIA by surprise
    Washington Times-Jul 3, 2016
    Sirte and other parts of Libya became destabilized after the death of Moammar Gadhafi, and President Obama acknowledged that a lack of ...
    [Seriously, don't such groups pop up everywhere we spread freedom.. from Afghanistan to Iraq to Libya to Syria?]

ISIS wants us to come in and bomb Arabs (Rouhani and Matthews agree)
    Philip Weiss on September 30, 2014

Charles Krauthammer joins al-Qaeda, calls for a “sustained air campaign” in Syria

August 27, 2013
    Even while acknowledging that choosing sides in Syria is not unlike “a choice between Hitler and Stalin”– al-Krauthammer believes toppling the Assad regime advances vital national interests.

ISIS and Israel to attack Hezbullah in Lebanon

Term limits.

He should have left office long ago not necessarily because of some video. I'm in favor of term limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Term limits.

He should have left office long ago not necessarily because of some video. I'm in favor of term limits.
    There's something to be said for it. There's something to be said against it, too: Ron Paul.

Tar and feathers. I'm in favor of tar and feathers.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    There's something to be said for it. There's something to be said against it, too: Ron Paul.

Tar and feathers. I'm in favor of tar and feathers.
    That's always the double edged sword of this problem. Also, if you replace someone like Lindsey with another leftist (neocon or otherwise) do you actually win anything? As long as the majority of people don't care and just vote the options the MSM gives them, there really wouldn't be any improvements.

These days in certain parts of the country it is not wise to clear cut the forest. A once overgrown area with vines, weeds, trees, scrub brush can turn into a knotweed haven. It is wiser to selectively thin the forest than to clear cut it. I have no love for Lyndsey Graham but I have more disdain for Schumer, Schiff, Pelosi, pretty much most of the people on the left. If thinning politicians were considered an overfilled hospital ER waiting room, it would be wise to triage the worst cases. Is Graham the worst out there? Is Graham worse than Romney? Do you align more with Democrats or Republicans? Who replaces Graham?

Term limits.

They have been trying to put in Term Limits since the birth of this country. Now that we are seeing its death, do we think anything will change?

Not that its gonna matter, I seriously doubt if things go according to their plans, that there will even be another election...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Term limits.

Term limits?? I think it kinda misses the point.

It's the seats that have the power, not the people that are holding the seats. Would re-arranging who gets the seats limit their power over time? Maybe. Maybe not. In fact, I think the best case you can make for term limits is that the public tends to focus on (and demonizes) career politicians instead of the seat they hold. So the focus is on removing the actors instead of removing the power of the seat. Maybe if people saw new faces all the time, it would be harder to lay problems at the feet of specific individuals?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

It's the seats that have the power, not the people that are holding the seats. Would re-arranging who gets the seats limit their power over time? Maybe. Maybe not. In fact, I think the best case you can make for term limits is that the public tends to focus on (and demonizes) career politicians instead of the seat they hold. So the focus is on removing the actors instead of removing the power of the seat. Maybe if people saw new faces all the time, it would be harder to lay problems at the feet of specific individuals?
    I understand. I think it would lessen the chances? or at least the degree? of nepotism? idk but I'm tired of politicians in office for 40+ years or whatever.

I understand. I think it would lessen the chances? or at least the degree? of nepotism? idk but I'm tired of politicians in office for 40+ years or whatever.
    Term limits won't solve anything. Graham, McCain, Lieberman, are all Zionist products, like ISIS.
    Trump was a Zionist product also. As was Obama and Bush. This issue is far, far beyond the ability of elections to countermand.
    The damage is unforgivable, not only to the Middle East, Africa, but also Europe, which won't be the same. We're getting there too.

If you think an election will solve any of this, you are now actually part of the problem.

Graham should not resign. He and all the others did not hide their intentions. The people voted for them anyway, because the people are ignorant simpletons, whose lives are to be shaped as a child shapes play-doh.
    Last edited by Snowball; 09-07-2021 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Term limits won't solve anything.
    Graham should not resign. He and all the others did not hide their intentions. The people voted for them anyway, because the people are ignorant simpletons, whose lives are to be shaped as a child shapes play-doh.
    Put very succinctly. Your right. We get what we deserve.

I suppose you also feel likewise regarding recalls? CA has one now, I have a ballot. On the one hand i'm for it, on the other I feel stupid is as stupid does.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

That's a great point. Would it require then a constitutional amendment?

Put very succinctly. Your right. We get what we deserve.

I suppose you also feel likewise regarding recalls? CA has one now, I have a ballot. On the one hand i'm for it, on the other I feel stupid is as stupid does.
    Yes, I do. There is absolutely no chance whatesoever that Newsom will be recalled. Weber will rig it.
    The corruption we're dealing with in this country is on a new level now. As the society further progresses into nihilistic communism,
    people will care less and less about politics. They will be too busy gambling and buying weed, then prostitutes on their phone apps.

We're done, pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Yes, I do. There is absolutely no chance whatesoever that Newsom will be recalled. Weber will rig it.
    The corruption we're dealing with in this country is on a new level now. As the society further progresses into nihilistic communism,
    people will care less and less about politics. They will be too busy gambling and buying weed, then prostitutes on their phone apps.

We're done, pal.
    Wait, there's a prostitute app?