Thread: Tucker Carlson EVISCERATES Lindsey Graham in EPIC Monologue!

Tucker Carlson EVISCERATES Lindsey Graham in EPIC Monologue!

Tucker Carlson EVISCERATES Lindsey Graham in EPIC Monologue!

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lindsey Graham, Sean Hannity's best friend...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

I was just working on posting this.

Good job, thanks.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Oh damn! That's so funny and ugly at the same time.

Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 09-02-2021 at 09:49 AM.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Its good to be reminded of what an actual neocon looks and sound like.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yeah. I saw that worm on Shammity the other night. I wish somehow it could be set up so that Lindsay thought he was going on hannity but at the last minute hannity would get switched with Tucker.

+rep.
    But doubtful that Lindsey would resign after leak of this vid.

Wish he had started talking about this way before Afghan freedom war was 20 but still Tucker remains one of the few MSM pundits with a rebellious streak and willing to criticize politicians on both sides of the isle.

Who would have thunk that a 'high profile' GOP Senator aligned with MIC deep pockets lobbies was a huge fan of Obama's wars.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.