View Poll Results: Was the Vaccine that was approved by the FDA is the Covid Vaccine

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - They approved the vaccine

3 18.75%
  • No - They approved something else and conflated "Vaccine Approval"

13 81.25%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do You Think The Vaccine Was Approved By The FDA?

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    If you think your job is more important than than your freedom I don't know what to say.
    That's a weird way to put it.

Every job requires a loss of freedom. Employers don't pay employees to just use their time however they want. They pay them to do certain things certain ways. And to be an employee is to willingly sacrifice some freedom in exchange for money. We all have certain lines we draw and things we won't do, and we all set prices for the sacrifices we make where we won't make those sacrifices unless the pay is high enough to satisfy us.

But to follow a general rule of never being willing to sacrifice any freedom in order to satisfy the requirements of an employer in exchange for the compensation they offer us for doing that is to be against the entire concept of having a job.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    As far as Gates, from my first hand experiences, my opinion of him I found to be pure unadulterated evil. So I believe the conspiracy theories about him and think they probably should not be called theories but rather the truth about him.
    Good
    https://id2020.org/

Check the Players.
    Realize that it has been planned before the "Cold Virus" was promoted to plague like status. since 2016 at least.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    That's a weird way to put it.

Every job requires a loss of freedom. .
    I disagree with that in entirety.

But I worked jobs illegally (and on an alias),, so there is that. Did some Illegal Jobs too.

I'm more concerned with the Freedom to be Employed.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Yes, I originally posted that. Again, it says:

"You may not distribute any lots of product until you receive a notification of release from the Director, Center for Biologics
    Evaluation and Research (CBER)."

So here is what what did:

Release Pfizer N vaccine under EUA
    Approve Pfizer COMIRNATY for licensing, but not distribution
    Call the drugs N vaccine and COMITRATY the same thing
    However, Keep N vaccine under EUA, while not approving distribution of COMIRNATY

Presto, it's magic!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

And in case anyone missed the sleight of hand in the FDA's second letter. It says:

There is no adequate, approved, and available9 alternative to the emergency use of
    Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine [first vaccine] to prevent COVID-19 .

https://www.fda.gov/media/150386/download

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    The poll is unclear. They approved Comirnaty. Is that what the poll means by "the vaccine"? If so, then yes, that's what they approved.
    I am not sure that is a vaccine or that these should be called that. They dont seem to think so either as the purpose of a vaccine as I understand it is to build immunity so you dont get something and even they all readily admit your going to get it anyway. So there really isnt even a purpose for these best I can tell other that financial gain and loss of freedom to choose for many. I voted No.
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-03-2021 at 08:31 AM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Sure there are plenty of people who will give in because of it. If you think your job is more important than than your freedom I don't know what to say. I am pretty much out of the job market now but, I know I wouldn't take a vaccine to save a job. If we don't resist it if we do not want one then what does that say but us? I say if you want a vaccine get one and if you don't than consider resisting instead of caving.
    The point is, the businesses, healthcare and govt organizations that want to require it now have the ability to do so, they were just waiting for FDA approval. This impacts a lot of people who otherwise wouldn't have to make that choice. A few months ago, my employer said that everybody was coming back to work and if you aren't vaxxed you have to wear a mask (this was a state/local mandate). I told them I would be working from home for the foreseeable future. So, here I am, still working from home. Not everybody has that option.
    Last edited by dannno; 09-02-2021 at 04:56 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Yes, I originally posted that. Again, it says:

"You may not distribute any lots of product until you receive a notification of release from the Director, Center for Biologics
    Evaluation and Research (CBER)."

So here is what what did:

Release Pfizer N vaccine under EUA
    Approve Pfizer COMIRNATY for licensing, but not distribution
    Call the drugs N vaccine and COMITRATY the same thing
    However, Keep N vaccine under EUA, while not approving distribution of COMIRNATY

Presto, it's magic!
    I have to look more into this. Perhaps that is QA the lots before release, I don't know. What would be the point of going through all this trouble by misleading on approval for nefarious reasons? It is not like they would say well we killed everyone and it is okay because CBER did not approve the lots.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    And in case anyone missed the sleight of hand in the FDA's second letter. It says:

There is no adequate, approved, and available9 alternative to the emergency use of
    Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine [first vaccine] to prevent COVID-19 .

https://www.fda.gov/media/150386/download
    Since there is not any other vaccine approved. Only the Pfizer vaccine has been approved
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

I have to look more into this.
    What for? The FDA indicted itself. It's letter to Pfizer reads:

COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) is the same formulation as the PfizerBioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and can be used interchangeably with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to provide the COVID-19 vaccination series.8

If it's the same formulation, then why is one supposedly "approved" and the other is still only used under Emergency Use Authorization?

All they're doing is playing fast & loose with levels of approvals. Yes, COMIRNATY is approved for manufacture, but they can't distribute it. Again, if it's the same formulation and can be used interchangeably, then why the different status?

I'll tell you why. All they're doing is exploiting bureaucratic doublespeak so that people will be encouraged. People will say, Well, they approved it, so I guess it's okay! They're simply being disingenuous at best, and deceitful at worst.

and
    Not a Vaccine.. by actual definition.

This is experimental mRNA Gene Therapy..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The point is, the businesses, healthcare and govt organizations that want to require it now have the ability to do so, they were just waiting for FDA approval. This impacts a lot of people who otherwise wouldn't have to make that choice. A few months ago, my employer said that everybody was coming back to work and if you aren't vaxxed you have to wear a mask (this was a state/local mandate). I told them I would be working from home for the foreseeable future. So, here I am, still working from home. Not everybody has that option.
    I feel really bad for people who are taking it because they feel like they have no other choice. There are ones who want to take it I don't feel bad for them at all. I feel it is very bad to do anything when your gut is saying NO! We have instincts for a reason and we need to follow it.

Federal Judge Rejects DOD Claim That Pfizer EUA and Comirnaty Vaccines Are ‘Interchangeable’

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...terchangeable/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Hell no. FDA approval and approval for emergency use are two completely different things. Besides, FDA approval is not an end all be all kind of thing. Plenty of products have been approved by the FDA as safe and effective only for them to tell us years later that the products needs to be taken off the shelves and removed from the market because the long term studies determined that the product was unsafe. The covid vaccines will ultimately end up in that position.

Bottom line, the FDA is not to be trusted.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 12-02-2021 at 09:05 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12