Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe Rogan Has Covid - Taking Ivermectin - "Feels Great"

https://twitter.com/PrivatizeEdu/sta...00488101756939

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Joe Rogan tests negative for COVID-19 days after virus reveal

https://nypost.com/2021/09/03/joe-ro...-virus-reveal/

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How would anyone know if Rogan would have recovered in a couple of days without any treatment? How do we know that he would not have tested (-) on subsequent tests had he done nothing? Just because somebody thinks that xublabic is a cure for COVID and when they get sick they take xublabic, doesn't mean xublabic had anything to do with them getting better. Furthermore, I don't know how anyone can say that vaccines lessen the effects of COVID if you get COVID. Some people get it and have no ill effects while others get real sick. What happened to causation and correlation and scientific methods? How accurate are the tests in the first place? Just because a coin toss has a 50/50 chance of landing head or tails doesn't mean it can't land on heads 500 times or any amount of times in a row. Landing on heads the last 500 coin tosses does not mean that the next flip has any greater chance to be tails either.

Joe's COVID Experience, CNN's Ivermectin Claims
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O_7O9_nV10

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    How would anyone know if Rogan would have recovered in a couple of days without any treatment? How do we know that he would not have tested (-) on subsequent tests had he done nothing? Just because somebody thinks that xublabic is a cure for COVID and when they get sick they take xublabic, doesn't mean xublabic had anything to do with them getting better. Furthermore, I don't know how anyone can say that vaccines lessen the effects of COVID if you get COVID. Some people get it and have no ill effects while others get real sick. What happened to causation and correlation and scientific methods? How accurate are the tests in the first place? Just because a coin toss has a 50/50 chance of landing head or tails doesn't mean it can't land on heads 500 times or any amount of times in a row. Landing on heads the last 500 coin tosses does not mean that the next flip has any greater chance to be tails either.
    All good points. That’s why it takes controlled studies, and large numbers of people (subjects).

The FLCCC which is using Ivermectin are front line Doctors who are seeing cases, presumably cases which are bad enough for people to seek a Doctor or go to a hospital. They are seeing good results, especially when treating early.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Joe also took Monoclonal antibodies, which sounds very much like the mRNA crap.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...tment-covid-19

Monoclonal antibodies are laboratory-made proteins that mimic the immune system’s ability to fight off harmful antigens such as viruses. Sotrovimab is a monoclonal antibody that is specifically directed against the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 and is designed to block the virus’ attachment and entry into human cells.
    The issuance of an EUA is different than FDA approval. In determining whether to issue an EUA, the FDA evaluates the totality of available evidence and carefully balances any known or potential risks with any known or potential benefits of the product for use during an emergency. Based on the FDA’s review of the totality of the scientific evidence available, the agency determined that it is reasonable to believe that sotrovimab may be effective in treating adults and certain pediatric patients with mild-to-moderate COVID-19. And, when used to treat COVID-19 for the authorized population, the known and potential benefits outweigh the known and potential risks for the drug. There are no adequate, approved and available alternative treatments to sotrovimab.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Joe's COVID Experience, CNN's Ivermectin Claims
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O_7O9_nV10
    For those who didn't watch, Rogan blamed overindulgence in alcohol making him susceptible to COVID.

Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    Joe also took Monoclonal antibodies, which sounds very much like the mRNA crap.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...tment-covid-19

Monoclonal antibodies are laboratory-made proteins that mimic the immune system’s ability to fight off harmful antigens such as viruses. Sotrovimab is a monoclonal antibody that is specifically directed against the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 and is designed to block the virus’ attachment and entry into human cells.
    The issuance of an EUA is different than FDA approval. In determining whether to issue an EUA, the FDA evaluates the totality of available evidence and carefully balances any known or potential risks with any known or potential benefits of the product for use during an emergency. Based on the FDA’s review of the totality of the scientific evidence available, the agency determined that it is reasonable to believe that sotrovimab may be effective in treating adults and certain pediatric patients with mild-to-moderate COVID-19. And, when used to treat COVID-19 for the authorized population, the known and potential benefits outweigh the known and potential risks for the drug. There are no adequate, approved and available alternative treatments to sotrovimab.
    There are some big differences though. The vaccines turn your cells into spike protein factories, which can lead to unintended consequences. The vaccine then depends upon your immune system to create antibodies.

The monoclonal antibodies are created outside your body, they don’t tell your cells to do anything, they don’t depend upon your body to make antibodies. No spikes growing on the cell walls of your cardiovascular system, no chance of your body attacking it’s own cells because they are sprouting spike proteins like a virus.

How that would potentially interact with a recent vaccination is an open question. Vaccination might make monoclonal antibodies more risky.

Just a sample to get the point across, this is from the CDC, they give the doctors/healthcare recommendations for refugees from certain countries.

https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugee...uidelines.html

While these recommendations have been implemented in many overseas sites, logistical and procurement issues still limit their full implementation in some. All Middle Eastern, Asian, North African, Latin American, and Caribbean refugees should receive presumptive therapy with:

All Middle Eastern, Asian, North African, Latin American, and Caribbean refugees should receive presumptive therapy with:
    Albendazole, single dose of 400 mg (200 mg for children 12-23 months)
    AND
    Ivermectin, two doses 200 mcg/Kg orally once a day for 2 days before departure to the United States.
    FJB

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...03200055767041

When I get sick, I just stay home until I feel better. I don't understand getting tested and going on tv for every sniffle, taking weird drugs, or any of these latest covid fads.

And yes I had covid in March of 2020. It felt like a cold with diarrhea.

Watching liberal doctors on Youtube discuss Rogan's covid treatment is hilarious. You can tell how pissed they are that he didn't die and didn't get vaccinated.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 10-16-2021 at 08:14 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    Pretending that ‘Covid’ exists at all is part of the psyop.
    Seems likely since we still have no idea what covid looks like under a microscope.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Joe Rogan vs CNN
    In this clip from Part Of The Problem #786 Dave Smith discusses Joe Rogan's fight with CNN.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W8XvqxXRps

This is all great for Rogan. I wish then nail he was pounding was Natural immunity and don't take vaccines and that COVID is treatable with medications we already have. No need to spend trillions on it. And kids shouldn't be taking vaccines for viruses that do them no harm....This is where Rogan could do some good.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Joe Rogan gets CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta to admit CNN lied

https://twitter.com/Nerdrotics/statu...89432755245056
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-17-2021 at 03:36 PM. Reason: replace tweet with image

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12