Thread: Orthodox Church organizes pro-Family, anti-LGBT fest

Orthodox Church organizes pro-Family, anti-LGBT fest

Orthodox Church in Odessa, Ukraine, held a pro-family fest, with anti-LGBT message. The children had fun while learning that there is only one type of marriage, traditional. Song - The March of Orthodox Christian Youth (In Romanian).

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It goes against one part of my libertarian self to celebrate something being anti-LGBTQXYZWWJD (but also not having a strong opinion towards the people doing it as long as they aren't harming others) but on the other hand it has gotten way out of control. It's now a very active part of destroying Western culture and replacing it with some perverted Orwellian society that celebrates biological mutilation and pedophilia. So, good for these pro-family events. Churches in the U.S. should be hosting these all over the place for the "normal" people to be part of.

But, I don't see too much of that happening here with our neutered PC churches.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Aside from the issues. That's how I remember crowds at festivals 30 or 40 years ago in the States. People look healthy, happy. No one is grossly obese. Is there something in our water?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Aside from the issues. That's how I remember crowds at festivals 30 or 40 years ago in the States. People look healthy, happy. No one is grossly obese. Is there something in our water?
    Oh, there most definitely is.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!