Thread: Biden Admin Killed Afghan Family Coming to America?

Biden Admin Killed Afghan Family Coming to America?

https://www.twitter.com/MuslimShirza...33682098601984

https://www.twitter.com/MuslimShirza...61845126111233
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    US drone strike kills 10 civilians, including 7 children, in Kabul: reports

Ten civilians — including seven children — were killed in a US drone strike targeting a vehicle in a residential area of Kabul on Sunday, according to The Washington Post, The New York Times, and The Los Angeles Times.

The deceased were from a single extended family and were leaving their car when the strike hit a separate vehicle nearby, The Post said.
    The brother told CNN that the individuals killed were "an ordinary family," adding: "We are not ISIS or Daesh and this was a family home — where my brothers lived with their families."
    https://www.businessinsider.com/10-c...-report-2021-8
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

biden killed a lot of Marines and a Corpsman this week too.
    Do something Danke

They hate us for our freedom.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Nothing to see here. Just “collateral damage”. Move along.

Ten members of one family, including several children, killed following US drone strike in Kabul, family says

Monday 30 August 2021 22:01, UK

Image: Malika Ahmadi, two, died in the drone strike, her family says

Ten members of one Afghan family were killed following a US drone strike in Kabul, according to relatives.

Six of his nieces and nephews are also said to have died; a boy and girl both aged two, girls aged five and seven, a six-year-old boy and a 28-year-old man.

The family said Mr Ahmadi had worked with a foreign organisation in Kabul for 10 years as a technical engineer.

The brother of one of the victims, Aymal Ahmad, told Sky News that "one of my brothers was working with westerners".
    "My demand from the international community is justice, whatever has happened shouldn't happen again, I don't care about President Biden or anyone else," he added.
    "I lost 10 family members we used to eat together, what shall we do now? And our financial supporter was our brother who died in the attack."
    US Army spokesman Major General William "Hank" Taylor described the drone strike as an "unmanned, over-the horizon airstrike on a vehicle known to be an imminent ISIS-K threat".

Image: Aymal Ahmad lost 10 members of his family to the drone strike
    "This self defence strike successfully hit the target near Kabul airport," he said at The Pentagon on Monday.
    "We are aware of reports of civilian casualties and we take these reports very seriously and we are continuing to assess the situation."

sky.com/story/afghanistan-ten-members-of-one-family-including-several-children-killed-following-us-drone-strike-in-kabul-family-says

Lot of criticism in media about Afghan forces training but no one is talking about the fact that Joe got on the job training for 8 years under the wings of this top rated award winning guy:

Vice President Joe Biden awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom

While You Were Debating Obama’s ‘Selfie,’ U.S. Drones Killed 13+ Yemen Wedding Guests

Just because they are children does not mean they are not enemy combatants
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    - Ron Paul
    Thank you, that's a very well written article from Ron. I fully support that message.
    "I am a bird"

https://twitter.com/GlenBradley/stat...27204877541377

https://twitter.com/RealSpikeCohen/s...24403000512513

All the same careful, necessary measures were taken that had been taken before drone strikes for many years in the past to ensure that civilians were not killed and new terrorists were not created:

US military investigating Kabul drone strike

Questions swirl about strike the U.S. military says prevented an attack in Kabul

September 14, 2021

Days after the drone strike Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, had labeled the strike as "righteous" because it had followed protocols intended to prevent civilian casualties.
    "We had very good intelligence that ISIS-K was preparing a specific-type vehicle at a specific-type location," Milley said at a Pentagon briefing on Sept. 1.
    Days after the drone strike Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, had labeled the strike as "righteous" because it had followed protocols intended to prevent civilian casualties.
    "We had very good intelligence that ISIS-K was preparing a specific-type vehicle at a specific-type location," Milley said at a Pentagon briefing on Sept. 1.
    "We monitored that through various means, and all of the engagement criteria were being met," said Milley. "We went through the same level of rigor that we've done for years, and we took a strike."
    "Because there were secondary explosions, there's a reasonable conclusion to be made that there was explosives in that vehicle," said Milley.

"It was a mistake" 10 civilians, 7 children, 0 terrorists KILLED in US drone strike
    Sep 17, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/GlenBradley/stat...27204877541377
    https://twitter.com/ReedCoverdale/st...89536881524742

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/RealSpikeCohen/s...24403000512513
    https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1456067077039697921

They hate us for our freedom
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.