Thread: Biden Admin Will Promote New Plan For Booster Every Six Months in Perpetuity For Covid Variant

Biden Admin Will Promote New Plan For Booster Every Six Months in Perpetuity For Covid Variant

Biden Administration Will Promote New Plan For Booster Shots Every Six Months in Perpetuity For Covid Variants

The Biden administration is on the precipice of announcing mandatory six month booster shots for people who have already had the vaccine. The reason? Data from Israel is showing that vaccinated populations are, for yet unknown reasons, more susceptible to even worse infections from the Delta variant.

It appears, from the early data, that once you take the vaccine you put your immune system into a state of perpetual dependency requiring booster shots to chase the variants every six months. Without the boosters, the hospitalization rates amid the vaccinated population appear worse than non-vaccinated. Delta hits the vaccinated population harder than Alpha, and Lambda will likely hit the vaccinated population harder than Delta…. and so it goes, and so it appears it will continue.

Lots more in article, links and video:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ovid-variants/

https://www.lewrockwell.com/politica...ovid-variants/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because Big-Pharm isn't in bed enough with Big-Gov.

Vaccine hesitant=vaccine sensible

Anti-vax=well informed

It appears, from the early data, that once you take the vaccine you put your immune system into a state of perpetual dependency requiring booster shots to chase the variants every six months. Without the boosters, the hospitalization rates amid the vaccinated population appear worse than non-vaccinated.
    Remember when the government was against addiction? I believe this is the first instance where the U.S. government said, if you hit yourself in the head with a hammer once, you may not stop.

It damaged your immune system, so you have to keep taking it. No need to see if your immune system can heal and recover.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-27-2021 at 08:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Because Big-Pharm isn't in bed enough with Big-Gov.
    Its all about profits.

I bought 200 more rounds of 30 06 yesterday to go with the last 500. Since I dont need all these shots I was doing my part to keep the economy rolling .
    Do something Danke