Thread: CA-The fix is in. Man found passed out in car with dope, guns and 300 recall ballots.

Exclamation CA-The fix is in. Man found passed out in car with dope, guns and 300 recall ballots.

Nothing to see here, all is well, move along now folks...

California Man Found Passed Out In Car With 300 Unopened Recall Ballots And Forged Licenses

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...orged-licenses

BY TYLER DURDEN
    TUESDAY, AUG 24, 2021 - 01:40 PM
    Authored by Rick Moran via PJMedia.com,

First, this public service announcement:

There is no voter fraud in U.S. elections. Thank you for your attention.

A California man was discovered asleep in his car in the parking lot of a 7-Eleven store in Torrance with drugs, cash, and several drivers’ licenses, according to ABC7

Oh… I nearly forgot. There were about 300 unopened recall election ballots in the car.

Taken together, it’s an interesting picture, don’t you think?

Having 300 ballots in your possession is suspicious. Having the ballots AND several drivers’ licenses clearly establishes intent to commit voter fraud.

“Last night, officers responded to a male subject passed out in a vehicle in the 7-11 parking lot,” the Torrance Police Department wrote on Facebook.

“Officers learned he was a felon & located Xanax pills on him. Officers continued their investigation and discovered a loaded firearm, methamphetamine, thousands of pieces of mail, a scale & multiple CA drivers licenses and credit cards in other individuals’ names.”

The suspect was arrested on numerous weapons, narcotics, and forgery charges.

The Los Angeles County registrar deadpanned, “There’s nothing to indicate this was focused on the election.”

Cue the laugh track.

How vigorously will this case be pursued?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder if he was a Republican, or Democrat?

https://www.newsweek.com/california-...newsom-1622339

Giving an update on the investigation, Torrance Police confirmed that there were hundreds of ballots for the September 14 gubernatorial recall election of Governor Gavin Newsom among the thousands of pieces of stolen mail found in the car.

Officers are now trying to determine how and why the suspect was in possession of the ballots, but confirmed the incident is not tied to any additional thefts of election ballots.

"Investigators are trying to figure out how the election ballots ended up in the suspect's vehicle and what their intent was in having them," Torrance Police said in a statement. "In the meantime, those who were identified through this investigation will be receiving a new election ballot."
    Newsweek subscription offers >

Speaking to KABC, Sgt. Mark Ponegalek, with the Torrance Police Department, said some of the ballots were in a box, but were also "kind of strewn across the backseat" of the vehicle.

"The election ballots, they were un-tampered with, unopened, a little over 300 of them found, primarily from addresses in Lawndale," Ponegalek said. "There were some from Compton.

"We're still trying to figure out where all these belonged to at this time so we're working with the Los Angeles [county] election office as well as the U.S. Postal Inspector."

The Los Angeles County Registrar's confirmed that the recall election ballots had been sent out but not returned by voters. Officials said there is no indication the ballots were taken in an attempt to influence the result of the upcoming recall vote.

"There's nothing to indicate this was focused on the election," a spokesperson for the county registrar's office told KABC.
    FJB

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 10-06-2021 at 04:22 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

The only fraud that I believe is that Repubs and Dems worked out a deal behind very closed doors… Trump did the OWS thing and many repugs were on board with it, they needed Biden inserted to get the demons on board.

Everything else after that is just entertainment.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

"There's nothing to indicate this was focused on the election," a spokesperson for the county registrar's office told KABC.
    There's nothing in three hundred ballots in a guy's back seat to indicate a focus on an election?

Nothing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    If you're going to be conducting mail-in voting then the ballots ought to be delivered in both directions via certified or registered mail requiring signatures upon receipt.

Why do you hate minorities? What gives you the right to disenfranchise their votes?

So racist. Wow.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    There's nothing in three hundred ballots in a guy's back seat to indicate a focus on an election?

Nothing?
    Nothing!

Now, move along Mundane.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    "Investigators are trying to figure out how the election ballots ended up in the suspect's vehicle and what their intent was in having them," Torrance Police said in a statement. "In the meantime, those who were identified through this investigation will be receiving a new election ballot."
    What, only one?

https://twitter.com/QueTonic45/statu...60076132331524
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Edited to add:
    It brought back a memory of sitting in a dive bar in Boston's Combat Zone back in the 70's ... watching a US Postman paying for his drinks by tearing open envelopes and pulling out Federal Reserve Notes.
    Good times good times. The Combat Zone was just about burned out by the time I got around to it in the early 80s.

Centerfolds on Lagrange is still in operation though.

Is it possible the ballots are worth more than a credit card? Could have been just a crook looking for anything of value and thinking that maybe these will fetch me some green.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    I wonder if he was a Republican, or Democrat?

https://www.newsweek.com/california-...newsom-1622339

Giving an update on the investigation, Torrance Police confirmed that there were hundreds of ballots for the September 14 gubernatorial recall election of Governor Gavin Newsom among the thousands of pieces of stolen mail found in the car.

Officers are now trying to determine how and why the suspect was in possession of the ballots, but confirmed the incident is not tied to any additional thefts of election ballots.

Newsweek subscription offers >

Speaking to KABC, Sgt. Mark Ponegalek, with the Torrance Police Department, said some of the ballots were in a box, but were also "kind of strewn across the backseat" of the vehicle.

"The election ballots, they were un-tampered with, unopened, a little over 300 of them found, primarily from addresses in Lawndale," Ponegalek said. "There were some from Compton.

"We're still trying to figure out where all these belonged to at this time so we're working with the Los Angeles [county] election office as well as the U.S. Postal Inspector."

The Los Angeles County Registrar's confirmed that the recall election ballots had been sent out but not returned by voters. Officials said there is no indication the ballots were taken in an attempt to influence the result of the upcoming recall vote.

I doubt there are republicans in compton.
    Do something Danke

Man found passed out in car with dope...

He was on a date with Pelosi?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

https://twitter.com/notaxation/statu...95804243316740

https://twitter.com/GeeWhizHereWeGo/...72331243376644

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/s...32428896133125

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Nothing?
    A meth head stole mail, probably to feed his addiction, and guess what's in the mail now a week before a recall election?

This Zerohedge "article" is selectively presented information to paint a scary picture of election fraud in a situation where there likely wasn't any.

The biggest fraud is all these fake "election fraud" stories which only serve to provide a smokescreen for whatever actual election fraud might be happening. But no, I'd be a ton of money that this meth head falling asleep in the parking lot of 7-Eleven is not carrying out some kind of scheme to keep Gavin Newsom in power, when looking at the situation in totality, not just the tidbits presented by Zerohedge.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/NuanceBro/status...64268374777856
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-12-2021 at 11:53 PM.

So, I opened my ballot last night and guess what. I got to vote twice.

ROFLMAO.

No lie, there where two ballots. Unless I'm missing something.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 09-13-2021 at 05:21 AM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!