Thread: Does China Have More Gold Than The US?

Does China Have More Gold Than The US?

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We don't know.

That's the only honest answer.

What US gold ?.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    What US gold ?.
    Good question ...

Realistically by now there could be as much or more gold in India and China as there might be here .
    Do something Danke

China's gold status is updated every month. China currently has 1948 tons of Gold. On the other hand, the US has around 8,134 tons of gold reserves. The answer is obvious; the US has the most and largest gold reserves as compared to China. Most US gold is held in Fort Knox in Kentucky; no one outside the team is permitted to enter this area full of Gold. It is known that the US keeps a lot of gold reserves to protect the credibility of currencies. They think that people abandoned Gold a long time ago, but they realise now it is worth anything. They use Gold as their safety in case currencies are shaken or the nation's economic stability, they will have a safe future through Gold. US is the biggest gold investor in the world; now we know why!

i'm guessing there is not 8k tons of gold at fort knox. The fed reserve gold held by us treasury is supposed to be at Knox , west point , denver mint and ny fed reserve ( 5 percent). I cant imagine they have a lot at Denver or West Point. So again, US gold is in doubt.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by larryklein View Post
    China's gold status is updated every month. China currently has 1948 tons of Gold. On the other hand, the US has around 8,134 tons of gold reserves. The answer is obvious; the US has the most and largest gold reserves as compared to China. Most US gold is held in Fort Knox in Kentucky; no one outside the team is permitted to enter this area full of Gold. It is known that the US keeps a lot of gold reserves to protect the credibility of currencies. They think that people abandoned Gold a long time ago, but they realise now it is worth anything. They use Gold as their safety in case currencies are shaken or the nation's economic stability, they will have a safe future through Gold. US is the biggest gold investor in the world; now we know why!
    I hope you don't really believe those numbers....
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Most US gold is held in Fort Knox in Kentucky; no one outside the team is permitted to enter this area full of Gold.
    How do you know? Are you a member of that team? Have you ever known one?

I have, and he says that room in Kentucky has quite an echo. You know what I mean. That nearly empty room echo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I asked my local coin shop owner about his opinion of our monetary policies. He laughed and said that his shop probably has more gold in it than Fort Knox.

Why worry about what other people have? Just buy some, making sure that you diversify.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

larry's post is probably the first post in 14 years on RPF that I've seen that is a truly copy and paste job or a badly scripted bot. The quality of internet shilling sure has gone downhill since Biden was installed. At least Q stuff was entertaining.

Palantir bought $50mil of physical recently. Even Cramer was talking about gold the other day and is warning of rough times ahead. Yesterday's market screamed dead cat bounce. Shalom my friends. May you have phys and a share of GME for the coming new year.....
    Last edited by devil21; 09-16-2021 at 12:39 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    How do you know? Are you a member of that team? Have you ever known one?

I have, and he says that room in Kentucky has quite an echo. You know what I mean. That nearly empty room echo.
    I am not a member i just checked it on google and some news articles. And shared it here. However, you can say that the information is incorrect on internet. Plus i think no one knows how much amount of gold US have. But i still believe US have more gold than China.