Thread: Should We Blame Biden For Afghan War Loss?

Should We Blame Biden For Afghan War Loss?

Should We Blame Biden For Afghan War Loss?

The race is on to blame Biden for the dramatic fall of Saigon...er...Kabul over the weekend. Politicos who've been most responsible for the 20 year disaster continuing are now pointing fingers elsewhere. The truth is there is plenty of blame to go around...but will we finally learn the lessons? Also today, new threats according to Homeland Security...you'll never guess what they are?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Afghan War Loss ?

This is America, we don't lose wars. We just stay for quite a while after we've already won.

America has never lost a war and never will

Back-to-back "World War" champions

Back-to-back-to-back-to-back "Proxy war" champions

Back-to-back-to-back-to-back "$#@! it why not war" champions

Undefeated since 1776
    Last edited by TheTexan; 08-23-2021 at 12:30 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The Democrats would dearly like you to blame the withered husk they're installed in the Oval Office for all of their shortcomings. Biden doesn't even change his own diapers; to blame him for any aspect of the presidency he's figureheading is to forgive those who are actually calling the shots.
    DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing2nd Amendment shirts. "Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Quote Originally Posted by libertasbella View Post
    The Democrats would dearly like you to blame the withered husk they're installed in the Oval Office for all of their shortcomings. Biden doesn't even change his own diapers; to blame him for any aspect of the presidency he's figureheading is to forgive those who are actually calling the shots.
    Yep. Blaming Biden for incompetence is a distraction from 20 years of graft, corruption and crony corporatism by the MIC.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by libertasbella View Post
    When you think about it, it becomes scarier. Since they're allowing the withdrawal, what are they planning with those troops?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    When you think about it, it becomes scarier. Since they're allowing the withdrawal, what are they planning with those troops?
    Biden hinted at it during his speech, throw a dart somewhere in north/northeast Africa
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his