Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Gets Booed At Rally In Alabama - 08/22/2021

Trump Gets Booed At Rally In Alabama - 08/22/2021

08/22/2021

In the Alabama rally Saturday, former President Donald Trump got booed after he recommended the crowd to get vaccinated.

Donald Trump On The Record

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump and Biden are on the same page.

Trump coerces “republicans”, but Biden needed to be inserted to coerce the democrats.

Gates and the MIC are thinking: for the most part, worked like a charm.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

This is great news!

And what an indictment of this website. Run-of-the-mill Trumpers at one of his own rallies are doing a better job of holding his feet to the fire than most of the current anti-libertarian majority here are inclined to do.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

What kind of rally is trump doing in Alabama ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    This is great news!

And what an indictment of this website. Run-of-the-mill Trumpers at one of his own rallies are doing a better job of holding his feet to the fire than most of the current anti-libertarian majority here are inclined to do.
    Being against vaccination has literally nothing to do with libertarianism on any level. It would be like saying chemotherapy is anti-libertarian. It's nonsensical.

Trump walked on egg shells with his lukewarm vaccination recommendation. He qualified it with you have your freedom but I recommend getting it.

Good.

They also booed Mo. He said everyone should forget about the election steel and focus on 2022.

His strong suit stiill is being a Stage Performing Arts champion... but magic is sort of gone.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    What kind of rally is trump doing in Alabama ?
    "Save America" from Obama's former deputy.

For a sec thought were Roll Tide hats but still plain old MAGA hats behind him. So no predictions of any stunning success ahead for MAGA blitz.

On Afghan exit, he called it the "the greatet strategic humiliation our country has ever seen" wrt to the Kabul airport chaos and took Biden to task.
    And credit must be given for what he did not repeat; he was much more responsible at this rally and did not invoke his famous 'founding fathering' slogan about Biden's former boss that he used to chant at some of his past MAGA rallies despite breaking news like this:

Biden Adviser Sees 'Acute' ISIS Terror Risk at Kabul Airport
    bloomberg
    12 hours ago

OK, I will bite. How is this an indictment of this website? Who here, besides Krugminator, TheCount etc. who aren't Trump supporters, likes the vaccine? And who are the anti-libertarian majority? Majority? I think even the most of the hardcore Trumpers on the forum would have booed that line.

This is great news!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    OK, I will bite. How is this an indictment of this website? Who here, besides Krugminator, TheCount etc. who aren't Trump supporters, likes the vaccine? And who are the anti-libertarian majority? Majority? I think even the most of the hardcore Trumpers on the forum would have booed that line.
    Heh. Someone had to take up the troll bait.

I think most of the "libertarians" are vaxers so ........
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Heh. Someone had to take up the troll bait.
    I think he must be lonely tonight and wants to chat with anyone.
    Last edited by RJB; 08-22-2021 at 06:27 PM.

I think he must be lonely tonight and wants to chat with anyone.
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Maybe some Judas Priest too , ...... Now When The Day Goes To Sleep and The Full Moon Looks And the Night Is So Black That The Darkness Cooks And You Come Creeping Around Making Me Do Things I dont Want To Do....
    Do something Danke

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

This is good, it has transformed from a grumpy silence from the crowd when he hits the clot-shot lines, into open boos.

He is smart enough to know this is his least popular line with the base, and now they are letting him know it in no uncertain terms. Love you Trumpers!

He just needs to drop the line completely and embrace medical freedom. If he started blasting mandates he's pick up 25% of registered Democrats.
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 08-22-2021 at 09:11 PM.

I'm not a hardcore Trumper, and I would have booed the Orange Man.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is great news!

Don't mistake a handful of turbo-posting shill accounts for the genuine libertarian/conservatives on RPF. No website of consequence is free from the prolific narrative control shill ops.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Don't mistake a handful of turbo-posting shill accounts for the genuine libertarian/conservatives on RPF. No website of consequence is free from the prolific narrative control shill ops.
    +rep

Good point.

That said, while those accounts shouldn't be confused with genuine libertarian/conservatives, their prolificacy on RPF ever since 2016 has been noteworthy.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    This is good, it has transformed from a grumpy silence from the crowd when he hits the clot-shot lines, into open boos.

He is smart enough to know this is his least popular line with the base, and now they are letting him know it in no uncertain terms. Love you Trumpers!

He just needs to drop the line completely and embrace medical freedom. If he started blasting mandates he's pick up 25% of registered Democrats.
    But he's a narcissist, and if he embraced medical freedom no one would ever point a camera at him again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

+rep

Good point.

That said, while those accounts shouldn't be confused with genuine libertarian/conservatives, their prolificacy on RPF ever since 2016 has been noteworthy.
    Notice how once Donald was out, 95% of his cheerleaders on RPF either disappeared entirely or have scaled it back to near nothing. Most of them are/were closet leftists running Alinsky tactics, seeing how Donald never was a libertarian or a conservative but aligned much closer in action, not rhetoric to the left. Their job was to sell that Donald was being conservative while his handlers went on about their left-friendly agenda.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post

As with almost all politicians, Trump has the opinion of certain other interested parties to worry about even more than his so-called base.

Completely embracing medical freedom would mean admitting Operation Warp Speed was wrong, and saying that neither these vaccines nor any other medicines should receive government funding, or government funded advertising (which is a huge and underappreciated aspect of the government's role in promoting COVID vaccines).

It would also mean supporting the elimination of the FDA.

These positions are non-starters for Trump.
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm not a hardcore Trumper, and I would have booed the Orange Man.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    But he's a narcissist, and if he embraced medical freedom no one would ever point a camera at him again.
    Don't know about that. They seem to enjoy calling out DeSantis, or "DeathSantis", in their headlines for promoting medical freedom in Florida.

You don't support the mandate and they will rake you over the coals.

Think of it this way, with pretty much everyone being for mandates, if you really wanted to be in the spotlight and stand out from the crowd, speaking against it is your best bet.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 08-23-2021 at 09:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Don't know about that. They seem to enjoy calling out DeSantis, or "DeathSantis", in their headlines for promoting medical freedom in Florida.

You don't support the mandate and they will rake you over the coals.

Think of it this way, with pretty much everyone being for mandates, if you really wanted to be in the spotlight and stand out from the crowd, speaking against it is your best bet.
    A different perspective to consider. Enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend schtick worked great with Donald so why not rinse and repeat with DeSantis? Covid is mostly, if not entirely, a conjured up hoax so it's not terribly difficult for DeSantis to play the "good cop" role this time around, like Donald did last time around. It's a win-win for the planners since it gives DeSantis the ability to look like the good guy being attacked by the media (same as Donald was) while also giving DeSantis the publicity needed to mount a credible campaign.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    For years I thought when this song was played often I thought it was Led Zeppelin with Robert Plant singing. I always liked this song.

Trump putting his finger in the air to determine which way the wind is blowing is good politics. If Trump is not the guy in 2024, somebody has to adopt that crowd and turn it into something good. In the end brains has to rule over emotion. More than half the voters in this country would agree with that. Most liberals are clueless. Controversy is a good thing in this political climate. We need someone with brains, charisma, and a backbone to activate the top 50 percent of the population. It is insanity to have the crazy nonsensical radicals and a demented President intimidating the free, logical, intelligent, thinking Citizen! Illogically running the Country and Society is not a recipe for Success.

Regarding taking the vaccine that should be up to the individual. What did he say? I would take it, but it is up to you. I think there were a lot of shenanigans that went into pushing that out on the public. I think the lockdowns were a travesty on my civil liberty. However, I think that there is a huge portion of people that enthusiastically think masks are a good thing and think the vaccine is great. I don't think going out and bashing the vaccine is going to win the presidency in 2024 for anybody.
    Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 08-23-2021 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    A different perspective to consider. Enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend schtick worked great with Donald so why not rinse and repeat with DeSantis? Covid is mostly, if not entirely, a conjured up hoax so it's not terribly difficult for DeSantis to play the "good cop" role this time around, like Donald did last time around. It's a win-win for the planners since it gives DeSantis the ability to look like the good guy being attacked by the media (same as Donald was) while also giving DeSantis the publicity needed to mount a credible campaign.
    Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, man.
    In presidential politics in the twenty-first century?

You're naive.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    For years I thought when this song was played often I thought it was Led Zeppelin with Robert Plant singing. I always liked this song.
    That "Don't Say No" album was kick ass.

Here's a blast from the past: Piper was Squier's band before he went solo. This is 70's what is 70's.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    The whole album is good.
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast