Thread: ‘You Will Not Pin This $#@! on Me!’ Harris Refused to Face US as Afghanistan Falls

Exclamation ‘You Will Not Pin This $#@! on Me!’ Harris Refused to Face US as Afghanistan Falls

h/t to @Occam's Banana

‘You Will Not Pin This $#@! on Me!’ Kamala Harris Refused to Face American People as Afghanistan Collapsed

https://beckernews.com/you-will-not-...llapsed-40878/

August 16, 2021
    by Kyle Becker

Vice President Kamala Harris reportedly did not want any part of facing the music on Sunday after the catastrophic collapse of Afghanistan. The U.S. humiliation on the world stage set off public demands to hear from the president; but in the absence of the Commander-in-Chief, any White House explanation about the disastrous finale in a two-decades-long war would have sufficed.

According to multiple reports, Harris was asked to address the American people on Sunday about the unraveling situation in the war-torn country, but refused. As the Taliban threatened the lives of thousands of Americans and allies in Kabul, pressure mounted on the White House to look the people in the eye and explain what happened. Yet, no one did.

A well-placed source inside the White House informs Becker News that Kamala Harris objected to addressing the nation on Sunday. The source reports that Kamala Harris could be heard screaming, “They will not pin this $#@! on me!” Furthermore, the source reports that Jill Biden was at Camp David deflecting calls being made for Joe Biden.

The report is corroborated by OANN’s Jack Posobiec, who provides the account that Harris objected to addressing the American people.

“Shade War going hot – Kamala refused a request to do a presser today,” Posobiec reported. “Said she was focused on Haiti not Afghanistan. Now staffers for the rival teams have been openly fighting all day, per WH official.”

While Kamala Harris wanted no blame for the collapse of Afghanistan, she boasted in April about the White House’s decision to do a precipitous withdrawal against the advice of generals.

More at link...
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-17-2021 at 11:33 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ‘You Will Not Pin This $#@! on Me!’ Harris Refused to Face US as Afghanistan Falls
    KH appears to be beta material like Obama.
    But the way deep state in the past has abused treated high profile minority rising stars like Colin Powell (Powell and Harris' dads came from same country incidentally) ahead of Iraqi freedom war and 'Nobel Peace Prize winner' Obama ahead of Syria/Libya/mideast destabilization projects & bloodbaths, can't blame KH for being extra careful in trying to manage her reputation (even though Biden will very likely come out looking a winner on this foreign policy decision).

"I'm not reading this. This is bull$hit."
    May 31, 2003

US Secretary of State Colin Powell was under persistent pressure from the Pentagon and White House to include questionable intelligence in his report on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction he delivered at the United Nations last February, source: US News and World Report. According to the report, the draft contained such questionable material that Powell lost his temper, throwing several pages in the air and declaring, "I'm not reading this. This is bull$hit."

Colin Powell is so sad he can't erase 'blot' on his reputation
    “Yes, a blot, a failure will always be attached to me and my UN presentation,” the former U.S. secretary of state writes in a new book of leadership parables that draws frequently on his Iraq war experience. “I am mad mostly at myself for not having smelled the problem. My instincts failed me.” Powell, 75, laments that no intelligence officials had the “courage” to warn that he was given false information that Iraq had such weapons during preparations for his February 2003 speech before the U.S. invasion the following month.
    We've been hearing this crap from the guy for seven years now.
    Colin Powell's Disgraceful Lies

February 18, 2011
    consortiumnews.com/2011/021811a.html

theguardian.com/world/2003/jun/02/usa.iraq

If deep state funding fathers are genuinely thinking about going 'woke' in the aftermath of recent social justice movements (Lives Matter/MeToo/Prison Reform/Bathrooms etc) and media narratives are not just lip service, in future pressuring and using of 'people of color' for pushing some of the dirtiest lies for greed/racially motivated wars justification and other illconceived adventures has got to stop. But that's topic for another day.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...94320229285888

[insert popcorn.gif here]
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

https://twitter.com/JamesWashngton/s...83925541806080

Now she's being accused of 'laughing' while answering Afghan exit question.
    Maybe naysyers at Foxnews just don't like her. They have resorted to publishing untouched photos also, guess she doesn't have jarvanka clout to ensure every pic in media either shows a smile or dimple.

Kamala Harris plans Vietnam visit – just as Afghanistan draws comparisons to fall of Saigon

As of Monday, Harris had no plans to cancel her upcoming trip to Singapore and Vietnam, a report said

By Dom Calicchio | Fox News

Fox News host Jesse Watters says the vice president has become a 'laughing stock' on 'The Five'

The timing probably couldn’t be worse for the Biden administration. On Friday, Vice President Kamala Harris is scheduled to embark on a trip across the Pacific that will include a stop in Vietnam.
    The trip – which will be Harris’ second overseas venture since taking office – comes as the current crisis in Afghanistan has drawn many comparisons to the end of U.S. involvement in Vietnam in the 1970s.
    This week’s scenes of crowds gathering at Kabul’s airport and U.S. military helicopters arriving to pick up passengers at the U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan’s capital revived grim memories of desperate Vietnamese people trying to board U.S. helicopters as they left the embassy in Saigon more than four decades ago.

foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-vietnam-afghanistan-comparisons-fall-of-saigon

Jack Posobiec?

pass.

don't believe it.

So whats this crap about taking our southern Border Patrol and sending them to Afghanistan to take in "refugees" and bring them to the US? Why not just make the American People PAY to relocate ALL the terrorists in the Middle East who DO want us dead (not everybody, there are good people there also, just talking about KNOWN terrorists) and flat out PUT THEM HERE so they can DO WHAT EVER THE $#@! THEY WANT?

When this happens, how long do you think it will be until we see our next 9/11? IE blow $#@! up. Then how long until the next one after that? A week? 3 days? Every hour?

Importing actual Terrorists as a backup plan to call for NATIONWIDE MARTIAL LAW and SUSPEND THE CONSTITUTION.

Anyone still having any delusions that there is going to be ANOTHER ELECTION?

Yeah Harris, Ms. "Equal Outcome" Queen of Communism, we are pinning this $#@! on you. Dont go acting like your hands are clean in any of this.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    h/t to @Occam's Banana

‘You Will Not Pin This $#@! on Me!’ Kamala Harris Refused to Face American People as Afghanistan Collapsed

https://beckernews.com/you-will-not-...llapsed-40878/

August 16, 2021
    by Kyle Becker

Vice President Kamala Harris reportedly did not want any part of facing the music on Sunday after the catastrophic collapse of Afghanistan. The U.S. humiliation on the world stage set off public demands to hear from the president; but in the absence of the Commander-in-Chief, any White House explanation about the disastrous finale in a two-decades-long war would have sufficed.

According to multiple reports, Harris was asked to address the American people on Sunday about the unraveling situation in the war-torn country, but refused. As the Taliban threatened the lives of thousands of Americans and allies in Kabul, pressure mounted on the White House to look the people in the eye and explain what happened. Yet, no one did.

A well-placed source inside the White House informs Becker News that Kamala Harris objected to addressing the nation on Sunday. The source reports that Kamala Harris could be heard screaming, “They will not pin this $#@! on me!” Furthermore, the source reports that Jill Biden was at Camp David deflecting calls being made for Joe Biden.

The report is corroborated by OANN’s Jack Posobiec, who provides the account that Harris objected to addressing the American people.

“Shade War going hot – Kamala refused a request to do a presser today,” Posobiec reported. “Said she was focused on Haiti not Afghanistan. Now staffers for the rival teams have been openly fighting all day, per WH official.”

While Kamala Harris wanted no blame for the collapse of Afghanistan, she boasted in April about the White House’s decision to do a precipitous withdrawal against the advice of generals.

More at link...
    I hate the way this is being spun by the ignorant left and the treacherous right. The problem wasn't the withdrawal was "too soon." Trump would have had us gone in May. The problem was they waited all summer to start and then did a perciptious withdrawal. The Taliban are like snakes. They are cold blooded killers that hibernate in the winter but are active when it's hot outside. Stupid is as stupid does.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Waiting all summer to start , retarded. still having thousands of civilians there several weeks after starting , dereliction of duty( failure to perform) .
    Do something Danke