Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the Heck are You Smoking?

Indica tonight..

Watched the Moon rise..

Full Face Man in the Moon.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice shopping run today..
    $54 for my month supply,, Had shake on hand still.
    1/2 oz of good buds,and 4 grams of concentrate.. Indica and sativa strains.

Prices after Tax.

was hoping this thread might have more traffic.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dirty Girl currently
    https://www.leafly.com/strains/dirty-girl

with a Mob Boss(concentrate) Kick.

Sativa for Daytime,,walking round mix.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

ANIMAL FACE - FLOWER - 5.66G - HYBRID - TIER 2
    Fire Rock
    DETAILS
    THC 31.90% CBD 0.10%*
    *This % may represent an aggregate of THC/CBD, THCa/CBDa, THCb/CBDb within the product. Consumers should review the actual product label for exact % of THC/CBD.
    DESCRIPTION
    Animal Face, also known as "Animal Face #10," is a rare sativa-dominant hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Face Off OG and Animal Mints. It takes the piney, gassy terpene profile and potent high from Face Off OG and pairs it with the cookie flavored smoothness of Animal Mints. Animal Face is known for giving a full mind and body-numbing high that lets you drift off into physical and mental bliss. Bred by the famed Seed Junky Genetics, Animal Face draws from some of the more famous California genetics, making it a great choice for anyone wanting to taste a bit of history.

some of the best the state of oHIo allows me to buy

green
    tasty
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post

some of the best the state of oHIo allows me to buy

green
    tasty
    Yet.
    Competition among Growers and Retailers will improve both product and price.

Looking forward to interstate Commerce.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I do not smoke any brand of weed or cigarettes.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I do not smoke any brand of weed or cigarettes.
    i have scoliosis

ill BOOF that sh its if it helps with my pain
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I smoke (too much) cigars.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I smoke (too much) cigars.
    Poor old man can not afford hand rolled Cubans.. and I got spoiled in my youth.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    i have scoliosis

ill BOOF that sh its if it helps with my pain
    That part surprised me..
    It is anti-inflammatory.. but it does not "deaden" pain as Depressants do.. more like it masks it,,and you can put it in background..

It has replaced the whole lot of Aspirin I was doing.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    That part surprised me..
    It is anti-inflammatory.. but it does not "deaden" pain as Depressants do.. more like it masks it,,and you can put it in background..

It has replaced the whole lot of Aspirin I was doing.
    You don't do edibles?
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    You don't do edibles?
    Not really.. did try some,

Been a smoker most of my life.. since 12 ..

and have been a Fireman..

I'm OK with smoke. But also use CBD externally in addition. My Wife likes it for her joints.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12